Coventry Resident Charged with Drug, ...

Coventry Resident Charged with Drug, Conspiracy Offenses

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jul 19, 2012, titled Coventry Resident Charged with Drug, Conspiracy Offenses. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A The Statewide Grand Jury today reported out an indictment charging Richard Smith, 31, of 15 Eisenhower St., Coventry and Matthew Ives, 30, of 83 Manchester St., West Warwick each with one count of possession of marijuana over five kilograms, one count of possession with intent to deliver, and two counts of conspiracy to violate the Controlled ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

justice

Pawtucket, RI

#1 Jul 21, 2012
u figure all the scum lived in west warwick,, i guess not! maybe those hoodlums should move to ww

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coventry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commenters Please Help Me Find This Post Aug 23 missing post 1
anyone wanna skype? (Mar '13) Aug 11 08lmulligan 22
teen bi meet-up (Jan '15) Aug 5 Yes then 3
WW RI Drunk Driver Rachel M Maher Aug 4 xx rachel m maher... 1
News Teenage Clerks Brilliantly Foil Would-Be Robber Aug 1 Mitt s Santorum S... 7
Review: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - Martin T... (Nov '09) Jul '15 Justin7183 20
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Jul '15 Jaclynnkate 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coventry Mortgages