Police investigating woman's death, m...

Police investigating woman's death, man injured

There are 44 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Jul 21, 2008, titled Police investigating woman's death, man injured. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

Police are investigating the death of a woman in the suburbs of Coventry, and a man found with her who was unresponsive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rockinsuzy

Bradenton, FL

#43 Jul 27, 2008
i'm sorry but if u have kids u give up your drug days and take care of the kids. if u want to keep up with the drugs just pop another pill called birth control pill. such selfish people out there. when u have kids your life changes if u cant see that dont have kids duh
rockinsuzy

Bradenton, FL

#44 Jul 27, 2008
Kristen is Disgusted wrote:
Just so you accusers know...methadone is not only used for heroin replacement, it is also used for pain.(look it up, you seem to have time to waist) There is more involved than the media reports, if you can believe that...wow...the whole story hasn't been shared with the world!! No way!!
I am family of two out the six beautiful children left here without their mothers love and guidance and the thought of my little cousins stumbling across this page is heart wrenching.
Bottom line, any negative OPINIONS here are ridiculous since YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!
Thank you to all well wishers for your prayers and kind thoughts, that is what her young family needs more than anything.
kristen u sound like a loving mother. dont think u would ever jepordize your kids by doing drugs. some people dont take care of their kids like u do. its sad that they think of themselves before their kids like u do.
UNREAL

Warwick, RI

#45 Jul 28, 2008
never said they were together for 15 yrs
UNREAL

Warwick, RI

#46 Jul 28, 2008
TRE wrote:
Does any one know if the kids was there at all? Wondering.... If so, all, some or none
Yes there was a 4yr old and 3 other kids all under the age of 4 6 or 7 month old and on. Older kids with other family member

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coventry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damaged property Sun Veronica Duarte 2
News West Warwick (May '14) Sun Veronica Duarte 2
News Fight to legalize gay marriage in Rhode Island (Jan '13) May 25 Sandra Joseph 525
News Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer Calls for R... (Oct '12) May 25 Sandra Joseph 4
Doris Conklin Sect 8 Apt Arrested Mftg Selling... May 25 sect 8 apt drug d... 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) May 24 Rana 42
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... (Nov '15) May 21 Three Days 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coventry Mortgages