Police investigating woman's death, m...

Police investigating woman's death, man injured

There are 44 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Jul 21, 2008, titled Police investigating woman's death, man injured. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

Police are investigating the death of a woman in the suburbs of Coventry, and a man found with her who was unresponsive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dave

Portsmouth, RI

#1 Jul 21, 2008
sounds like they got a bad dose
Jerry

Shelton, CT

#2 Jul 21, 2008
a quick criminal search on both reveals they have been arrested in the past for passing fraudulent checks...if this is related to drugs then its a possibility
Jay Jay

Coventry, RI

#3 Jul 21, 2008
whatever it was, it's sad
Jay Jay

Coventry, RI

#4 Jul 21, 2008
whatever it was, it's sad.
Josh

New Bedford, MA

#5 Jul 22, 2008
Carbon monoxide poisoning??
Tammy

Westerly, RI

#6 Jul 22, 2008
What do you mean by a bad dose??
RHO

Providence, RI

#7 Jul 22, 2008
Josh wrote:
Carbon monoxide poisoning??
No way!!!!!
Joe

West Warwick, RI

#8 Jul 22, 2008
Drug Related !!!
Sue

West Warwick, RI

#9 Jul 22, 2008
No matter what it was they were too young to die! They have small children and think of them now also with no mommy and god knows about dad! They are still human beings and people need to have a heart instead of thinking the worst about everyone!
alice

Warwick, RI

#10 Jul 22, 2008
It's not fair to jump to conclusions and say that they have a criminal background! I just checked and the one case that wasn't dismissed was passing a bad check for under 1,000. Hello, who hasn't done that?

There was NOTHING about any drugs or drug use.
RHO

Johnston, RI

#11 Jul 23, 2008
Well, you dont know them but there's people who does. That's why people are saying what they are saying... HELLOOOOOOOO. The bad stuff. Yes they have children and we feel bad for them but maybe it's meant to be....
Jerry

West Haven, CT

#12 Jul 23, 2008
alice wrote:
the one case that wasn't dismissed was passing a bad check for under 1,000. Hello, who hasn't done that?
I havent ever done it...sorry! and if you have..have you been charged with a crime??

its called a plea; other charges get dropped in order to save the court time and money, read about it.
MEEEE

Cranston, RI

#13 Jul 23, 2008
Yes they did have kids . Thats just sad.:(
NOT COOL !!!
UNREAL

Cranston, RI

#14 Jul 23, 2008
Ive know shelly and her husband jr for about 15 yrs they were great people , Even if it was drugs they no one deserves to die so young.
caring

Pawtucket, RI

#15 Jul 23, 2008
I've know JR sence he was in the 6th gr, he is to nice of a person for this what ever it may be and I thick excpt for loving and well wishing comments people need to keep the conclutions to themselfs.
Tammy

Westerly, RI

#16 Jul 23, 2008
I've known Ron and Shelly for over a year now and I really liked them and I loved their kids. I agree that we all need to stop jumping to conclusions!!! The whole family is in my prayers. Does anyone know how Ron is?
UNREAL

Cranston, RI

#17 Jul 24, 2008
No good. There surposed to be pulling the plug on him today. SOOOO SADDDDD :(
Kristen

Pawtucket, RI

#18 Jul 24, 2008
Shame on you who have jumped to conclusions! And especially the mention of "meant to be". There are six children left without their mother. Has it occurred to you she has children old enough to read this?? To slander the deceased is horrendous.
UNREAL

Cranston, RI

#19 Jul 24, 2008
I take that back , just heard JR is recovering at the hosp.
RHO

Norton, MA

#20 Jul 24, 2008
UNREAL wrote:
Ive know shelly and her husband jr for about 15 yrs they were great people , Even if it was drugs they no one deserves to die so young.
HOw do you know Shelly and ROn for 15 years since they are only together for about 7 years or so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coventry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apts At Remington Pond West Warwick RI Rent Inc... Apr 24 rent increases to... 1
News GoLocalProv | News | 20 Arrested Across Rhode I... Apr 16 Lucy Jane 1
News Hospitals teach being a oeconversation-readya f... Apr 16 Lucy Jane 1
News Guilty Plea in Providence federal bankruptcy case Apr 16 Lucy Jane 1
News GoLocalProv | News | RI Unions Spent Over $350,... Apr 16 Lucy Jane 1
News GoLocalProv | News | GoLocalTV: Bill Clinton St... Apr 16 Lucy Jane 1
News Bill Clinton tells upstate voters his wife is '... Apr 16 Lucy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coventry Mortgages