i need help!!! girls only!!

i need help!!! girls only!!

Posted in the Coventry Forum

i love joe jonas

Wynnewood, PA

#1 Oct 4, 2007
hey ppl i have a guy problem i have no clue if he likes me!:(! i dont no what 2 do someone help!!
thx :)
riley shay

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2007
well you should look for moves like if he looks at you constinly or smiles you in a flirty way and show affection if he talks to you but not in a creepy way.
Riley Shay

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2007
so you are a fan of the jonas brothers i like them too. i could prob get them to email you. if i asked. they are really funny and nice.
Twilight Princess

Orange Park, FL

#4 Oct 10, 2007
is anyone on?
Kc B

Enfield, CT

#5 Oct 21, 2007
i have girl problems and the girl i like is so cute but shes shy and im not to good looking what should i do? email me at:
[email protected]
N1ckelbck Sucks

Gaithersburg, MD

#6 Dec 31, 2008
Kc B wrote:
i have girl problems and the girl i like is so cute but shes shy and im not to good looking what should i do? email me at:
[email protected]
Sorry to hear that, but Def Karaoke Jam wrote a song that is about someone in your situation. It's called "Surprise... You're Gay"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coventry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teenage Clerks Brilliantly Foil Would-Be Robber Sat Mitt s Santorum S... 7
Review: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - Martin T... (Nov '09) Jul 27 Justin7183 20
man of God? family member? Jul 24 Friend of Mina Ag... 8
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Jul 23 Jaclynnkate 29
Review: Rovati Dental Solutions Jul 22 coolhandlukeri 1
eg ri rich and famous arrests Jul 15 eg criminals 1
hi Jun '15 mesui 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coventry Mortgages