Willimantic Man Arraigned On Manslaughter Charge

Aug 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Hartford Courant

Witnesses told police that Christopher Lisboa believed that the victim, George Rios, 23, intended to kill him, an arrest affidavit says.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
juju

Dayville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

this is true it was self defense
luvuG

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

I just want everyone to know that the newspapers are not always correct and the truth will come out.If it was self defense then y is there sumone else in custody. And charges went up to murder. Did anyone ever think about a set up? I will leave it in Gods hands and justice will b served.
RIP G

Norwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

Well luvuG ur 100% right it was a set up! Now Jenn and Chris can rot behind bars!
RIP MYboy

Norwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

For those who dont believe it, believe it!! It was a set up! Go to danielson court n get a copy of Jenns statement its public information they will give it to you, and she admits to setting him up
gods hands

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

A set up!!! ya i see that... jenn was with G on more then one level, why not set chris up? They both had problems with him what better way to get even. The statement was just icein to the cake. I think the charges went from self defence to murder because theres a cokehead behind bars tryin to save her own ass and because willimantic is a very small town and all people like to do in it is talk about things they may or may not know, seen or may not have seen.. ect..
eye4eye

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

it was definitely a set up to kill my BRO (G) not to set up cris...that bxtch caught my bro slippin wit the oldest trick in the book...come over lets chill n smoke while chris in the room waitin....my bro went unknowingly to his demise....funny i kno more about the situation the MOST ppl who THINK they kno n jus spread rumors...the coqsuqer blew trial on murder 1 ....thats 25 to life...see him n jen in hell...even his bxtch who claimed to b sleep....my bro may be gone but i strongly believe in karma is a bxtch <what goes around comes around and my favorite an EYE4EYE....
junior-oldest brother

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Chris is true coward in the highest order along with his co-defendents.I wish him & his co-defendents would have beat the charges so I could've killed them the same way my baby brother died. His mother, sister, & daughter are still around so the favor can be paid back in spades, & will be. Deathto all my baby brothers enemies.
junior-oldest brother

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Revenge is a dish best served cold & will be.
junior-oldest brother

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

juju wrote:
this is true it was self defense
. No it wasn't self defense you & Chris can die.
junior-oldest brother

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

119 west Ave. Is gonna be the center stage.
Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

G and jenn and minni set it all up and it's sad that all of this is being posted if you need that much attention go to the corner because if it was the other way around you would be giving g props every one else who say's shit about this just want's there name or face out there this is thirsty ass Willimantic. if it was turned around they would be on the other side.
awildaRios

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

this is g mom cris got what he deserves and who ever was involved. he left two children behind .he has a place in my heart.always.thos is for cris every time you close your eyes i hope you see my sons face for the reat of your life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coventry Discussions

Search the Coventry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anthony P. Alvino, 19, of Lindenhurst, N.Y., wa... (Jun '08) Jul 6 FSC player 36
Trumbull Police Officer Charged with Sexual Ass... Jun 18 Katie 5
G Gmurder Jun '14 awildaRios 1
Preston man charged with DUI after police pursu... May '14 Legally DUMB 1
Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) May '14 stephanie 141
City of Coventry Boarding School (Jun '06) May '14 Steve donald 436
Gonorrhea treatable in one shot dose (Jul '10) Apr '14 JCJCarl 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coventry Jobs

•••