Two Children Found Dead In Red River Parish10:13 pm

Sep 30, 2010 Read more: KTBS 50

Authorities in Red River Parish are investigating the deaths of two children. Two kids, a one-year-old girl and a three-year-old boy, were found dead in a car parked outside a house south of Coushatta on Highway 71.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lindz

Tullos, LA

#1 Sep 30, 2010
you forget groceries in a car, you purse, keys and other stuff. i can't understand how you can forget your children in a car so long that they died! a three year old and an one year old! when my children and later grandkids were that age, if i hadn't heard anything out of them over a minute i was checking to seee what they were up to. at that age, no matter who you are, you should be checking on your children frequently! there is no reasonable explanation for this to happen!
ministerofchrist

Shreveport, LA

#2 Sep 30, 2010
be in prayer for their families.
just thinking

Shreveport, LA

#3 Sep 30, 2010
I don't know but would assume with the cooler temps we have had here lately that it would have taken considereably longer for this kind of tragic accident to happen,as opposed to our 100+ days. Don't know the family just that I pray for the family and whoever caused this to happen to the children. The guilt they must feel is unbenounced to me. Hate to hear this happen.
The Truth Teller

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2010
Be in prayer for their families. Mmmmm.

Yes, they are certainly in need of God's comfort. I hope you won't mind, Padre, if I devote the greater portion of my prayers to the protection of our children from negligence.
a parent

Shreveport, LA

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Mother arrested on 2nd degree murder charges.
another parent

Olla, LA

#6 Sep 30, 2010
when did they release that? I knew that did that last nite sme my people was in the ER when they were brought in... That Bitch shoulda been takin lastnite!
a parent

Shreveport, LA

#7 Sep 30, 2010
another parent wrote:
when did they release that? I knew that did that last nite sme my people was in the ER when they were brought in... That Bitch shoulda been takin lastnite!
It was reported on the news at 11:30. She was arrested around ten this morning.
Oober Goober

Raleigh, NC

#8 Sep 30, 2010
Grandmother

AOL

#9 Sep 30, 2010
I was so upset to hear of such a thing happening in such a small town i was born n raised their attended her father church, i guess you just never know whats really going on I know that this is a praying family, but we must remember that satan is out to kill,steal,destroy, but we must also remember that God is in control Only if We allow Him to be in control. this young lady dont need all the name calling and all the bad mouthing what she and her family needs now is PRAYER, so please if you dont have encouraging words you should probably keep your comments to yourself always Remember that when we point that one finger we have three more pointing back at YOU, and remember that we all have children, grandchildren and family members somewhere thats not Perfect so as Michael Jackson would say take a look at the MAN/Woman in the Mirror!!! Love You All to the famiy. I will keep you all in my prayers!!!
CONCERNED

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2010
AMEN GRANDMOTHER, WE ALL HAVE FAMILIES AND IF WE WERE IN THOSE SHOES, WE WOULDNNT WONT THE NEGATIVITY EITHER. SO EVERYONE JUST SAY A PRAYER FOR THEM AND LEAVE IT IN THE MASTERS HAND.

Bossier City, LA

#11 Sep 30, 2010
well grandmother and concerned negative or not the bitch needs it done to her once and then again twice those babies were innocent. i pray everday but that woman had no business with two children...and i understand that only god is in control so one day she will meet her maker and damn do i feel sorry for her... i have two children of my own and i look in the mirror every morning but i will be damn if i beat my children...and what does michael jackson have to do with this he was a pedophile...so that says alot for you gramdmother....how would u feel if it was one ot two of your grandchildren...you would be out to kill the hell with praying...rest in peace sweet babies!!!!
Realityinyourfac e

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Sep 30, 2010
guest wrote:
well grandmother and concerned negative or not the bitch needs it done to her once and then again twice those babies were innocent. i pray everday but that woman had no business with two children...and i understand that only god is in control so one day she will meet her maker and damn do i feel sorry for her... i have two children of my own and i look in the mirror every morning but i will be damn if i beat my children...and what does michael jackson have to do with this he was a pedophile...so that says alot for you gramdmother....how would u feel if it was one ot two of your grandchildren...you would be out to kill the hell with praying...rest in peace sweet babies!!!!
First of all, are you really cursing and talking about God in the same sentence.

Second of all, how many deaths had we had in Coushatta, Campti, Creston, and Fairview since last Saturday. There are so many hurting people around us. Why do we have to get on here acting silly? Tomorrow isn't promised to us. This is a tragedy for the deceased kids, the person who did this, their family, and the entire community. And Jesus said, "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone." So we can all put our rocks down and get on our knees and pray for the healing of our hurting community. No sin is greater than the next in Gods' eyes, yes we have laws that we must abide by to keep social order. Please apologize to "Grandmother".
A loving mother

Barksdale Afb, LA

#13 Sep 30, 2010
Amen guest what kind of mother does this to her children i would never in a million years think about harming my child. the mother of these children deserves what she gets. These beautiful children will never again get to run, play, smile, sing, or get to see a sunrise, because of their own mother the one person in the world that is supposed to be their protector killed them. weather or not she was mentally stable, she should have gotten someone else to look after her children, if she felt like she couldn't handle them. as far as i'm concerned negative thoughts are the least of her worries. I am so sad that these babies had to suffer such a horrid death, i hope the mother rots with guilt knowing she did it the bight spot in all this is thoes babies are sitting a foot of the throne of God and never again have to suffer and can live in peace with God

Bossier City, LA

#14 Sep 30, 2010
I never cursed gods named and i also never claimed to be without sin. I feel so sorry for the poeple that have been hurt over the past week with losing loved ones, but on the other had i DO NOT feel sorry for the woman that took her innocent childrens lives, and futher more i hope she has to answer for what she has done with the law and Jesus and he sends her to a firey inferno and i will not apologize to anyone because i have not been in the wrong.
Realityinyourface wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, are you really cursing and talking about God in the same sentence.
Second of all, how many deaths had we had in Coushatta, Campti, Creston, and Fairview since last Saturday. There are so many hurting people around us. Why do we have to get on here acting silly? Tomorrow isn't promised to us. This is a tragedy for the deceased kids, the person who did this, their family, and the entire community. And Jesus said, "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone." So we can all put our rocks down and get on our knees and pray for the healing of our hurting community. No sin is greater than the next in Gods' eyes, yes we have laws that we must abide by to keep social order. Please apologize to "Grandmother".
Broken

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2010
She did not forget her children in the car....she put them in there because they were "getting on her nerves" how long do you think they were in there? They were not found till the late late evening....they were in there for HOURS!!......I would like to get on her nerves....stupid stupid woman!!! Hope they fry her ass!!!!!!
mom

United States

#16 Oct 3, 2010
Broken wrote:
She did not forget her children in the car....she put them in there because they were "getting on her nerves" how long do you think they were in there? They were not found till the late late evening....they were in there for HOURS!!......I would like to get on her nerves....stupid stupid woman!!! Hope they fry her ass!!!!!!
The chikdren did not die in the car, she killed them and then put them in the car. Both the children were covered in bite marks were she had already been abusing them. And she is in jail and expecting another baby. Her other children have already been taken from her by the state. The father of the dead children tryed to get them last week and she would not let him have them. I have a 4 year old daughter and I pray that the children did not suffer before she took their innocent lives. May god be with the family and the children are now home and don't have to suffer any more from the one person they should have never feared.
RYG

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2010
mom wrote:
<quoted text> The chikdren did not die in the car, she killed them and then put them in the car. Both the children were covered in bite marks were she had already been abusing them. And she is in jail and expecting another baby. Her other children have already been taken from her by the state. The father of the dead children tryed to get them last week and she would not let him have them. I have a 4 year old daughter and I pray that the children did not suffer before she took their innocent lives. May god be with the family and the children are now home and don't have to suffer any more from the one person they should have never feared.
How u know the whole story when the cops don't even know for sure yet? U just another messy mouth!
info

United States

#18 Oct 3, 2010
RYG wrote:
<quoted text>
How u know the whole story when the cops don't even know for sure yet? U just another messy mouth!
And they proly will never know.
Micah

Monroe, LA

#21 Oct 3, 2010
lindz wrote:
Myou forget groceries in a car, you purse, keys and other stuff. i can't understand how you can forget your children in a car so long that they died! a three year old and an one year old! when my children and later grandkids were that age, if i hadn't heard anything out of them over a minute i was checking to seee what they were up to. at that age, no matter who you are, you should be checking on your children frequently! there is no reasonable explanation for this to happen!
first of all don't try to make yourself sound lik u so dam perfect bitch
The Truth Teller

United States

#22 Oct 3, 2010
Perfect? No, Micah. None of us are, but any RESPONSIBLE parent would echo what lindz wrote. Your little inflammatory response is typical of the garbage that lurks on this board.

Being perfect had nothing to do with this open-and-shut case of MURDER. But that's another story.

Sometimes people need to undergo a painful lesson to see the error of their ways. What breaks my heart is that, in the case of negligent parents, the children foot the bill. These people aren't parents in any sense of the word. In my opinion they should be sterilized!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Lindsey 5 hr the lady 1
Dustin Layfield, Not Again (Jan '14) 6 hr That white bitch 16
what yall think about marcie breshers (Mar '14) 6 hr That white bitch 3
Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DVM (Apr '11) 6 hr That white bitch 26
Wrong to be White? 6 hr That white bitch 3
amber cannon Thu Lolololol 2
Brandon Ezernack, he's rapper!!! lol Thu thatboy 1
More from around the web

Coushatta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE