The crooks revealed

Bossier City, LA

#1 Sep 2, 2012
yall sure yall want johnny cox near coushatta money look what i found. be usre you read it all the way

http://app1.lla.state.la.us/PublicReports.nsf... $FILE/40c73223.PDF
The crooks revealed

Bossier City, LA

#2 Sep 2, 2012
The crooks revealed

Bossier City, LA

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Who Knew

Bossier City, LA

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Carl Frye for Mayor

Urania, LA

#6 Sep 3, 2012
the job of a public official is not an easy task.you have people complaining and gripeing about certain conditions which in my opinion need adressed.You have to work closely with the town council to take care of the business of the town.You have to attend every event you can to try to meet people,hear their concerns on issues related to the towns business.Its people that makes the town what it is.People that can work together regardless of race.People that desire,want,and pray for our town to grow economincally.we have had some milestones in the gas and oil industry,but only the wealthy are benefiting from it.I like many lower income people struggle day to day going to and from work trying to pay our bills,buy our grocierys,and survive.I admit these are trying times,and the struggles of life are apon us,but if we quit looking out for our own benefit,and concentrate of helping each other we can live a better life.Look what our parents and grandparents went through.picking cottom by hand,shucking corn shelling peas and beans.Makeing clothes out of flour sacks,and living off the land my hunting,fishing,and trapping.My elders trained me to live that way if it comes down to it.If elected mayor I will not turn the tide.Ill be the same man I was before I take office,and will always be for the people.Our town needs restoration(Joel 2:25) revitalization,and economical growth so the people without anything can have something.Something to hope for and believe in.Im hopeing hood industries opens back up soon and help create jobs for the citizens of coushatta.Im hopeing that as we grow businesses will start up,and lease the buildings in the area for their business.Now you might be saying:"Hold on carl frye,you don't know the future"Well niether do you.Only god knows.this much i do know.for any village to grow into a town,and for a town to grow into a city there must be teamwork,planning to have success.I am not perfect,and neither are my opponents.Im just a man with ideas,dreams and visions of what the future can be if we all just work as a team.everyone has skeletons in their closet,but that don't mean that we should judge or condemn them.I don't know rose byrd very well nor johnny cox,but I will not slander them in any way shape or form.thats dirty politics,and I don't play that game.Its time we lay down our weapons of slander,our judgements about peoples past mistakes,and consentrate on the main priority,Our town,and our people.We need to build it up economically for future generations.Lets give them more than a town let give them a city.God bless you.! Carl Frye for mayor of coushatta La #53 on the ballot.
BeeGee

Shreveport, LA

#7 Sep 4, 2012
How did you think this group and others like them actually "makes a living". I mean all the cars, properties and other assets they amass through a government scamming business hidden behind what they call a church. Oh, you think they are doing it for the communitity or the children...really! Where did the money come from to purhase the Grand Bayou school, the Coushatta elementary school, the houses,etc?

And now one of them wants to be Mayor. The end of our town is here.
Carl Frye for Mayor

Urania, LA

#8 Sep 4, 2012
But listen you have a choice.where they got the money i do not know.some say they were grants that were given to their ministry,but that happened a few years ago.If people will do the right thing and vote for the right person then things will get done.Johnny cox made his mistakes in life.Rose byrd made mistakes in life.I have made mistakes in life,but I paid for everyone of mine,and god has given me a second chance.Its the peoples choice who they want in office as mayor.Now I dont know the intentions of my opponents.I only know what I have planned.what I have planned is legal,ethical,and honest.what I have planned will help our town economically.Our town can have prosperity if the right candidate is voted in.Please consider voteing for me Carl frye for mayor #53 on the ballot.I will do my best to the best of my ability to run things they way they should be run.Im in this because I want to help our town,our communities,our youth.Its time for change in coushatta.Our town needs revitalization and restoration.with god as my guide,and the coorperation with the city council,and the people of the town of coushatta louisiana we can be called"The Ready city".With teamwork,planning we can have success.why not vote for me,and lets make a difference in our town.I can do more than plant flowers but its going to take time,and preparation,cooperation to get it done.Im not here to slander my opponents.Im here to tell you that I can do a better job.Its up to the people if they want that.Once they make their choice they have to live with the results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernest graves from Coushatta Mansfield (Mar '16) 2 hr Blu 17
Biggest h*e in coushatta? (May '16) 10 hr Anthony 26
man whatever happened to nola.com 14 hr the real thomas 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr why 21,286
hug a prostitute day in nola Tue thomas 1
saint clair meow meows. omg this morning i saw ... Oct 15 James 2
What about that guy trance grigg good/bad Oct 15 Blu 5

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages