First Prev
of 3
Next Last
babymomma

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Im sick and tired of all these mexicans in coushatta making babies and not taking care of them! if u dont want the responiblity than keep that little thing in ur pants! The mexican that drives the jacked up ford 150 and the peice of shit workin at land lock farm! and many more! they got wats coming to them! theres no telling how many babies Angel has floating around coushatta and everywhere else! And his women stays with him after she knows he is unfaithful! she drive around n her yellow mustange like she has the best man in the world! and she might have the best man in the world but hey everybody else has him too! Guess shes a good person sharing her man like that! lol watever its nasty! im not one of these moms thankfully!but i kno women who r. and it drives me insane with them doing it on their own!
4yoinfo

Walnut, MS

#2 Jan 3, 2011
It's not just mexicans that do that "babymomma" white men, black men, Chinese, Japanese...?everybody does it! Angel looks like a ninja turtle dnt c wat they c in him anyway.. But that's beside the point u shouldn't just write mexicans,just like every race( they have good & bad)!

Since: Jul 09

Keystone Heights, FL

#3 Jan 4, 2011
4yoinfo wrote:
It's not just mexicans that do that "babymomma" white men, black men, Chinese, Japanese...?everybody does it! Angel looks like a ninja turtle dnt c wat they c in him anyway.. But that's beside the point u shouldn't just write mexicans,just like every race( they have good & bad)!
This may be true 4 yo info. As far as I know they are the only ones with a song.

old friend

Scott, AR

#4 Jan 5, 2011
I agree cuz I am part Mexican an I find that offensive
just my opinion

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2011
what about the ones that work at land lock? at least the do work...... and carlos only has one kid...... and blacks and whites have there men that are worthless too.... its not just mexicans..... and all men are whoore dogs thats just life
babymomma

Bossier City, LA

#6 Jan 8, 2011
yea Carlos has one son. but does he take care of it! NO NO NO! and dont say he does becuz i kno for a fact he dont! he is one sorry mo fo! and yea blacks and whites have their bad dads and moms but im talkin about the sorry mexicans! and Carlos is a sorry peice of shit! If he were walkin on side of the road he better watch his back!
babymomma

Bossier City, LA

#7 Jan 8, 2011
just my opinion wrote:
what about the ones that work at land lock? at least the do work...... and carlos only has one kid...... and blacks and whites have there men that are worthless too.... its not just mexicans..... and all men are whoore dogs thats just life
no matter how many kids he has he dont take care of them! hes spending money on nothin but beer and drugs.
4yoinfo

Walnut, MS

#8 Jan 8, 2011
Wow, ur sure no an awful lot about thz guys' lives, u sure it ain't u that's got a baby by both of em?
his baby momma

Coushatta, LA

#9 Jan 21, 2011
i cant tell u what carlos does .if he supports his kid or not but i want to let u know something about angel ,he may be a whore but he takes care of whats his or at least he does my baby so whoever is writing all this shit about him needs to stop.i really think that you are just jealous because he aint gave u a baby.trust me if he did then he would be taking care of it.everyone needs to leave him alone and stay out of his business .if you aint supporting my baby then you have no right to say anything.
help the fools

Coushatta, LA

#10 Jan 21, 2011
wow i can't believe that you would defend this piece of s---.he may be taking care of yours like you say but i know he aint taking care of all of them.you must be still sleeping with him or your baby wouldnt get s--- out of him.ya'll are the dumbest sobs i have ever seen .if i had a kid with a man like that .i would take him 4 everything i could.guess thats why the good lord didnt send a man like that my direction.
My Opinion

Vancouver, WA

#11 Jan 21, 2011
old friend wrote:
I agree cuz I am part Mexican an I find that offensive
You should be offended. But TRY TO LET IT GO. These jealous girls who have nothing are always on here trying to start a bunch of crap. If they're not doing that then they're out hustling. You be strong! Don't lower yourself to their level!
sillygirl

United States

#12 Jan 21, 2011
Why don't all you ladies make sure you are on birth control before you sleep with any man because they are just in the heat of the moment and do not think long term and a baby has to pay the price for these one night stands.
Tired of it all

Coushatta, LA

#13 Jan 21, 2011
I agree with sillygirl, it's not just the men that are making the babies. If you don't want to raise a baby by yourself then you need to make sure you won't get pregnant. Use birth control, condoms and whatever else. Because the woman is as much to blame as the man is.
My Opinion

Vancouver, WA

#14 Jan 21, 2011
sillygirl wrote:
Why don't all you ladies make sure you are on birth control before you sleep with any man because they are just in the heat of the moment and do not think long term and a baby has to pay the price for these one night stands.
Well said! Except they shouldn't be having one night stands to begin with! You know what they call girls like that!
what do you expect

Shreveport, LA

#15 Jan 21, 2011
they come from third world countries that you cant even drink the water, much less learn good morals and values... just saying
Rad8

Deville, LA

#16 Jan 22, 2011
Mexicans are not of good moral character. Just yesterday it was revealed that the United States pays something like $600 MILLION per year towards the babies of beaners alone. Just for the kids. If mexicans were good people, they'd rebuild their own country, make it something to want to live in, throw out the drug donkies.

When they come across the borders illegally, they know it's illegal, yet they don't care. They know it's illegal yet they come anyway. They go to the hospital without money knowing they will get FREE help.

It's all BS..........taking the American taxpayers money to pay for their mexican existence.

Some people think welfare, food stamps, is a "job".

Mex pres diaper boy calderon scolds America in a Congressional hearing. Proves to you how lacking in character the boy is.

I do help the needy, but it's not my duty or anyone else's duty to help gazillions of illegal mex's.
babymomma

Shreveport, LA

#17 Jan 30, 2011
4yoinfo wrote:
Wow, ur sure no an awful lot about thz guys' lives, u sure it ain't u that's got a baby by both of em?
no i dont know alot i know enough. enough to warn others about them. to know wat type of people they r. they use others expectin a free ride. its sick to know the stuff they have done to women,
babymomma

Shreveport, LA

#18 Jan 30, 2011
his baby momma wrote:
i cant tell u what carlos does .if he supports his kid or not but i want to let u know something about angel ,he may be a whore but he takes care of whats his or at least he does my baby so whoever is writing all this shit about him needs to stop.i really think that you are just jealous because he aint gave u a baby.trust me if he did then he would be taking care of it.everyone needs to leave him alone and stay out of his business .if you aint supporting my baby then you have no right to say anything.
Well if hes takin care of ur baby then ur lucky! Have u ever thought about the other 7 kids that he has that r growin up without a daddy! yea that means ur baby had 7 sibblings out there gettin the short end of the stick! aint nobody jealous that u got a baby with that short bastard! Angel isnt anything more than a drunk bumb. And if he takes so good care of u and ur baby how come he lives with another women! he aint comin home to ur and ur baby everynight! hes going home to his girlfriend who's bills hes payin. ur nothing more than a door mat to him. a peice of tolet paper. but go head brag and say u his baby momma! cuz thats all u will ever be. and when hes gone remember this i was the one jealous wishin i had a baby by him! watever! only trash sleeps with him anyway. but as soon as u quit givin it to him u will only see his tale lights..
his baby momma

Coushatta, LA

#19 Feb 1, 2011
babymomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if hes takin care of ur baby then ur lucky! Have u ever thought about the other 7 kids that he has that r growin up without a daddy! yea that means ur baby had 7 sibblings out there gettin the short end of the stick! aint nobody jealous that u got a baby with that short bastard! Angel isnt anything more than a drunk bumb. And if he takes so good care of u and ur baby how come he lives with another women! he aint comin home to ur and ur baby everynight! hes going home to his girlfriend who's bills hes payin. ur nothing more than a door mat to him. a peice of tolet paper. but go head brag and say u his baby momma! cuz thats all u will ever be. and when hes gone remember this i was the one jealous wishin i had a baby by him! watever! only trash sleeps with him anyway. but as soon as u quit givin it to him u will only see his tale lights..
we know who you are and the only reason you talkn shit is because you cant have him fatass.you must be trash to because you slept with him before .you just mad cause he dont want that nasty shit you got.and for your information i have him everyday so the way i see it his girlfriend is getting leftovers.do you want some to?believe me he has plenty to offer.anyway ,why dont you get a life bitch.
his baby momma

Coushatta, LA

#20 Feb 1, 2011
he pays my bills too .and i get more than that bitch will ever thinnk about getting from him.you need to worry about you and yours and leave angel and his kids alone.i know you one of them nasty bitches that he slept with when he had one to many budlights and you cant get over that.so get over it and find something else to talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr WPWW 20,966
when you visit nola watch yourselves after dusk 17 hr you hate the truth 18
hey, where are all the new jack city crime repo... 17 hr you hate the truth 2
Jenny Moore Jul 18 Who knows 5
find god before he finds you Jul 18 ThomasA 3
hot inhospitable climate only makes people suff... Jul 16 Koba Not Like Cas... 1
look on the bright side Jul 14 ThomasA 6

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages