"Lucky Lady", "U Wnt Say It 2 My Face...

"Lucky Lady", "U Wnt Say It 2 My Face", "Exactly", & "Just Brandy"

Posted in the Coushatta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Martin Community, RRP”

Since: Sep 08

Martin Community, RRP

#1 Jan 5, 2009
Where have you guys gone???????? Ya'll have just up and disappeared!!!! What's up with that??'Lucky Lady', last time we talked we were discussing "Elf's" description of my and whether we agreed with it or disagreed with it! LOL Where do we go from here??? LOL

"U Wnt Say it 2 My Face", last time we talked, I was waiting for you 2 let me know how you knew me/my family...shoot me a message/e-mail on MySpace and continue with that, please...it is driving me crazy! LOL

"Just Brandy"...last time I heard from you, you were advising 'depressed'(like alot of us on here was doing), then YOU disappeared off of the face of the earth...or at least off of the "TOPIX forum"!!! Where have you gone, what have you been doing???

"Exactly"...I know a little bit about what you have been busy doing (holidays/wedding), so I will over-look the fact that you haven't been talking or posting lately...but now that the holidays are over and the kids are back in school, can we look forward to 'hearing' from you again, soon???

OK, I hope I haven't overlooked anything...if so, someone let me know and I will correct that and comment ASAP!!! LOL

Oops, I almost forgot......"ELF"!!! !!!!!!! How is the 'wintry, snowy' weather up in the Great Northwest??? Still waiting for you to send some of that snow down this way!!! Hope all is well with the "Elf" family!!

Take care and hopefully, everyone will be talking again SOON!!!!

“Dare to be Different!”

Since: Oct 08

the one I live in ;)

#2 Jan 6, 2009
I'm here...I swear it! Everything seems to have hit here at once. My friend had her baby on the 22nd, but was hit hard with some complications afterwards. She ended up having to have surgery, and blood transfusions. I'm too far away now to be of much physical help to her...but I've been keeping her on the phone...probably more than I should..lol
My step daughter got married this past sat...and she'll be having her baby on the 12th. What is with drs. inducing on the due date if labor hasn't started now?
We're also trying to find some place else to live. My landlord is wearing on my nerves, and I don't have many left.

My charger for my laptop died on me...and even with 2 other computers in the house, I rarely get time to use one...what with all 4 of my boys, my hubby, and my brother (who's now living with us) suddenly becoming fans of World of Warcraft. I HATE that game, with something akin to an ever burning, all consuming passion!! Whoever's not playing it...is talking about it, nonstop.

And hubby and I have been at each others throats for a couple of weeks now. For some reason everything he does just sets me off right now. It's gotten so bad that sometimes I have to fight the urge to kick him off the bed while he's asleep. For some reason, the thump I imagine his ass would make when he hits the floor just sounds pleasing to me. Don't ask what's wrong with me...I haven't a clue.

Anyways...more than you asked for..lol
Send me an email ([email protected]) and I'll add you on myspace. That I make sure to check once a day...even if I have to kick someone off their game.

U WNT SAY IT 2 HER FACE

“U JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID”

Since: Jun 08

BLACK LAKE AND PROUD OF IT

#3 Jan 6, 2009
LOL Brandy. Been there. Done that. I sent you a friends request on MYSPACE. And the WOW.... almost everybody here plays it. Doc, RN supervisor, EMS guys..... I wonder which one of them will need therapy first if the game ever falls apart lol
exactly

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 6, 2009
I'm here RRP Citizen....as you said just been a little busy lol! Internet at work yesterday was HORRIBLE!!!! But I am here.....at least for today!

“Dare to be Different!”

the one I live in ;)

#5 Jan 6, 2009
Got it this morning. Took me a second to figure out who you were. I'm not the sharpest in the morning. And if I haven't had enough coffee...I'm downright stupid.

With the kids back in school...getting on a computer is much easier. But come 4:30 everyone who plays is home, and/or awake..and ready to play at one time...as I saw yesterday. Therapy is exactly what these people will need. We bought my oldest son his computer for christmas. I the salesman that I was looking for something he could use for gaming. The guy asked which games he played and that was it...he spent the next 30 minutes going on about WOW. It's a very popular game, I'm understanding.....but IT'S JUST A GAME! Not a way of life..lol

On a side note...do you know that a computer designed for gaming is better than your average desktop? I didn't...and I'm a little miffed that the 15 yr old has better pc than I do! lol

“Martin Community, RRP”

Martin Community, RRP

#6 Jan 6, 2009
Glad to see that you guys are still around!!!

Wow, Brandy, I asked how you had been and that opened a floodgate, huh?? LOLOL That's cool...that is what I am here for -- to listen to you guys vent! LOL I will send you that e-mail later today!!

And 'U Wnt Say It', for what it is worth, I have NEVER heard of WOW!!! How sad is that?? I am so out of touch with what is going on that I am clueless as to what video games are all the rage now!!! LOL

"Exactly", glad to hear that things are settling down for you and getting back to 'normal'...whatever that is! LOL If you are like me and my house/family,'normal' is a relative term in my life...'normal' for me would probably still be 'crazy' for everyone else! LOL

Talk to ya'll later...gotta go find me something to eat! LOL
Elf

Vancouver, WA

#7 Jan 6, 2009
Just brandy wrote:
I'm here...I swear it! Everything seems to have hit here at once. My friend had her baby on the 22nd, but was hit hard with some complications afterwards. She ended up having to have surgery, and blood transfusions. I'm too far away now to be of much physical help to her...but I've been keeping her on the phone...probably more than I should..lol
My step daughter got married this past sat...and she'll be having her baby on the 12th. What is with drs. inducing on the due date if labor hasn't started now?
We're also trying to find some place else to live. My landlord is wearing on my nerves, and I don't have many left.
My charger for my laptop died on me...and even with 2 other computers in the house, I rarely get time to use one...what with all 4 of my boys, my hubby, and my brother (who's now living with us) suddenly becoming fans of World of Warcraft. I HATE that game, with something akin to an ever burning, all consuming passion!! Whoever's not playing it...is talking about it, nonstop.
And hubby and I have been at each others throats for a couple of weeks now. For some reason everything he does just sets me off right now. It's gotten so bad that sometimes I have to fight the urge to kick him off the bed while he's asleep. For some reason, the thump I imagine his ass would make when he hits the floor just sounds pleasing to me. Don't ask what's wrong with me...I haven't a clue.
Send me an email ([email protected]) and I'll add you on myspace. That I make sure to check once a day...even if I have to kick someone off their game.
Moving?! Are you going away or will you still be around where you are now? Keep us posted, for sure!

“Martin Community, RRP”

Martin Community, RRP

#8 Jan 6, 2009
Just brandy wrote:
I have been VERY fortunate in my adult life concerning landlords!!! I have only had 3 landlords in my entire 40+ years and all 3 of them were VERY GOOD to rent from. I have never had a 'meddlesome, nosy' landlord, but I can imagine how nerve-wracking that could be!!

Brandy, good luck with that situation and hopefully either the landlord will "chill out" or else you can find a better living situation!!!
Elf

Vancouver, WA

#9 Jan 6, 2009
I think Brandy is the kind of girl that will win in this situation. That is if she doesn't kill her husband first! lol She sounds like a bad mamma-jamma![sp]

“Dare to be Different!”

the one I live in ;)

#10 Jan 7, 2009
We're trying to look in this area, but I'm not opposed to leaving it either at this point.

I have honestly never dealt with such money hungry people in my life. They're always calling with schemes to get more money out of us. Currently the wife is throwing a fit over a dresser that's falling part, that they were asked to move out of here when we moved in. It's still sitting here, unused, stinking to high heaven of molded particle board...which ya just can't clean. There's also a washer & dryer they left here. She wants us to paye HER (seperate from the rent we pay her husband according to her)rent for those items. She's being damned nasty, about it, too. She's been told since we moved in that they needed to get this stuff out of here. This is a common disagreement...rents due on the 15th and they're calling on the first to ask what "arrangements we can make for the furniture". I tell'em to come get teh stuff, they say they're sending someone...no one ever shows and we go thru the same thing again the next month. They showed up here, unannounced last friday @ 9 pm to replace one missing shingle on the front porch...got upset with us because we didn't have a ladder or a working flashlight for them to use...luckly they at least brought the shingle with them...but while they were here, she used the bathroom, and got a glimpse of the washer & dryer. She tried climbing all over my a$$ because I hadn't moved it out of here yet. HELLO??? It's yours to move! What, does she expect, that I'm going to pay to store it for her somewhere?? I had to walk away and leave hubby to deal with her. I was so far beyond livid, it scared me. It's been a long time since anyone made me that angry :(

At any rate...whatever new scheme, or new charge for this, this or that, they come up with, always comes around the 1st. So basically, I guess we're expected to be a payday for them twice a month, not just when the rent is due.

Elf...I wish I knew what my problem was with my husband lately. Granted...he really has done somethings that would normally irritate me...nothing really that bad, tho. But for some reason..everything he does or says right now just sets my teeth on edge. I hope it clears up soon...before he starts thinking I might make a nice thump, or good gator bait..lmao
Lucky Lady

Mount Pleasant, TX

#11 Jan 8, 2009
"Elf...I wish I knew what my problem was with my husband lately. Granted...he really has done somethings that would normally irritate me...nothing really that bad, tho. But for some reason..everything he does or says right now just sets my teeth on edge. I hope it clears up soon...before he starts thinking I might make a nice thump, or good gator bait..lmao"

I went through some med problems in the past couple of months that had me grumpy as all get out. Even the dog hid from me. LOL And I thought it messed with my hormones & threw me into menopause. Much better now, but still am pretty gripy sometimes.
Girl, just keep it real in the bedroom & it will be allright :)
Lucky Lady

Mount Pleasant, TX

#12 Jan 8, 2009
"'Lucky Lady', last time we talked we were discussing "Elf's" description of my and whether we agreed with it or disagreed with it! LOL Where do we go from here??? LOL"

And I told you your opinion doesn't matter! Ours does! LOL
Just kidding.
Hope you had great holidays and are enjoying the New Year.
I guard my privacy on topix so closely that there isn't much I can talk about.
Lucky Lady

Mount Pleasant, TX

#13 Jan 8, 2009
OK, let's talk about movies.
My daughter & some other young girls have seen the previews of "The Unborn" on TV ads & are afraid to sleep by themselves. Heck they are afraid of their own shadows.
I wish they would place a warning on these previews before they air on TV. I didn't see it myself but watched the trailors (or whatever they are called) on Net & I just thought it was silly. Would never pay money to go see it.
But then, I was around when The Omen, It's Alive, The Exorcist, & Friday the 13th movies were in theaters. They never bothered me, but do not care for these types of movies anymore.
I cannot tell a lie. After watching Friday the 13th, the guys hung a yellow slicker from a big old tree in backyard one rainy night. Scared the beejeesus out of girls. LOL
Did any of you ladies and /or guys go see Momma Mia? My best friend & I and a bunch of other ladies watched it in Baton Rouge last summer and sang along. It's so much fun embarassing your kids. LOL

Ok guys, it's your turn.
Lucky Lady

Mount Pleasant, TX

#14 Jan 8, 2009
Elf & U WntSayItToHerFace

Check your mail :)

“Dare to be Different!”

the one I live in ;)

#15 Jan 8, 2009
I'm actually waiting to see The Unborn...but then again, I love horror movies & supernatural thrillers...unfortunately, what you see in the horror movie previews is usually the extent of the movie these days. So I'm not holding out hope that it's gonna be a great one.

Haven't seen Mama Mia yet, but it looks like it'll be a good when when I do get around to seeing it.

“Dare to be Different!”

the one I live in ;)

#16 Jan 8, 2009
"Girl, just keep it real in the bedroom & it will be allright :) "

That thump his a$$ makes when he hits the floor will be real..lol
Lucky Lady

Mount Pleasant, TX

#17 Jan 8, 2009
Just brandy wrote:
I'm actually waiting to see The Unborn...but then again, I love horror movies & supernatural thrillers...unfortunately, what you see in the horror movie previews is usually the extent of the movie these days. So I'm not holding out hope that it's gonna be a great one.
Haven't seen Mama Mia yet, but it looks like it'll be a good when when I do get around to seeing it.
For anyone that loved Abba in the 70s it's a must see. Meryl Streep does an awesome job & Pierce Brosnan has never been hard to look at in my opinion.
I've never been a big fan of thrillers. Comedies are more my style. But I love stuff like The Bucket List & The Notebook too.
Lucky Lady

Mount Pleasant, TX

#18 Jan 8, 2009
Just brandy wrote:
"Girl, just keep it real in the bedroom & it will be allright :) "
That thump his a$$ makes when he hits the floor will be real..lol
Don't know the situation, but one of my fav quotes:

Men are like harwood floors.
If you lay them right the first time,
You can walk on them forever!
Lucky Lady

Mount Pleasant, TX

#19 Jan 8, 2009
Wondering if you all listen to music while you are on PC? Sometimes I have so many tabs open there is no telling what I might send one day. LOL
I have to listen to music, especially when I'm working on PC, which is all to common. My favorites while working are:
Bob Seger
Rod Stewart
CCR

Calling it a night now. Hope all of you have a fantastic Friday!!!

“Dare to be Different!”

the one I live in ;)

#20 Jan 9, 2009
Lucky Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know the situation, but one of my fav quotes:
Men are like harwood floors.
If you lay them right the first time,
You can walk on them forever!
Ahhh but see...men are of the same opinion. Lay it on a woman just right and she's yours forever, regardless of how ya act.

Technically..there is no situation. That's the problem. I'm smart enough to know that this is something to do with me, not him...for the most part. Yes..he's done some minor irritating things. Nothing I couldn't have taken care of (see your quote above..lol) but for some reason I'm cranky as hell about anything and everything, for no good reason that I can see. It's not just with him....it just seems to be worse with him.
And it seems to be easing up with other people.

Maybe it is early menopause...who knows. Or instead of having a bad day, I'm having a bad two weeks. It's just not normal for me to be so easily irritated with everybody.

Ahh well....it's just a reminder to those around me that I have a bad temper..lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unsafe people, new orleans has violent crime th... 4 hr Thomas 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Erik The Red 20,929
Katie MacDougall (Aug '16) Mar 22 Jamie Dundee 6
Ashley Grappe arrested for DG armed robbery (Aug '16) Mar 21 Lmao 13
First Baptist (Jul '08) Mar 21 IMO 187
Duke Mar 18 Wondering 1
Good Counselor ? Niquette Kearney (Apr '13) Mar 17 Ebj522 12

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages