who's running for sheriff

Posted in the Coushatta Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Pitkin, LA

#1 Sep 9, 2010
does any body know if johnny norman is going to run again or is he going to give it up. i have heard that they are trying to vote him out. does anybody know who might run this time i heard adam jones and johnny taylor what do yall know.
Oooo

Coushatta, LA

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Not sure bout mr. Norman, but I Dnt think we need the Otha two n there.. We need a female n there..
lol

Ashburn, VA

#3 Sep 10, 2010
we need somebody in there that is going to do a good job
THE LONE RANGER

Choudrant, LA

#4 Sep 10, 2010
lol wrote:
we need somebody in there that is going to do a good job
im pushing for trey murray
voyager

Haughton, LA

#5 Sep 10, 2010
i heard adam jones was running and the almond brothers were backing him i also heard tracy scott is running i dont really know
LOL

Morgan City, LA

#6 Sep 11, 2010
THE LONE RANGER wrote:
<quoted text>im pushing for trey murray
What type of training and education does Tray Murray have??? He had no business being Mayor let alone Sheriff!! Some people tho'. Coushatta need someone with education and experience and Johnny Taylor, rather you like him or not, is the best man for the job. If Coushatta want to see progress, vote Johnny Taylor, if he is running.
oh my gosh

Coushatta, LA

#7 Sep 11, 2010
Tray Murray now that is just CRAZY!!!!! NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL!!! Adam Jones you might as well put a high school kid in the position (he is about their age). Tracy Scott that is the MEANEST person in the world and will back stab you in a minute. And Johnny Taylor all he will do is hang out at Conoco and flirt with everything that walks by.
IKnow

Shreveport, LA

#8 Sep 11, 2010
isn't all this a bit premature? a lot can happen in a year
THE LONE RANGER

Choudrant, LA

#9 Sep 11, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
What type of training and education does Tray Murray have??? He had no business being Mayor let alone Sheriff!! Some people tho'. Coushatta need someone with education and experience and Johnny Taylor, rather you like him or not, is the best man for the job. If Coushatta want to see progress, vote Johnny Taylor, if he is running.
IM TELLING YOU TREY MURRAY IS THE ONLY GOOD CHOICE WE HAVE,HE TOOK OUR TOWN TO NEW LEVELS THAT HAD NEVER BEEN SEEN.HE'S A FAMILY MAN WITH A GREAT REPUTATION.ITS HIGH TIME YOU QUIT FOOLING YOURSELF WITH THESE OTHER NAMES.HURRY HURRY VOTE TREY MURRAY.
Wake Up

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2010
I heard Randal (Pogo) Dupree was running.
voyager

Ashburn, VA

#11 Sep 12, 2010
who are the almonds backing tray murry is an idiot
THE LONE RANGER

Choudrant, LA

#12 Sep 12, 2010
voyager wrote:
who are the almonds backing tray murry is an idiot
TREY MURRAY IS THE ONLY LOGICAL CHOICE,AND I THINK YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR BELIEVING OTHER WISE.
oh my gosh

Coushatta, LA

#14 Sep 12, 2010
You are an idiot for thinking that Tray Murray is even someone to consider!!! We are already the laughing stock of all the police/sheriff departments and electing someone with no experience except for insurance is just pathetic!!! Yes, he was the mayor, but look at what he did - NOTHING!! You talk about “NEW LEVELS THAT HAD NEVER BEEN SEEN” like what? I have yet to have seen these new levels. And “A FAMILY MAN WITH A GREAT REPUTATION” where the hell are you from?
I do not want to hear you do not have to have law enforcement experience to be sheriff. Electing someone with no experience as Sheriff is like going to a doctor with no experience. You trust a doctor with your life are you going to trust someone with no experience in Law Enforcement to help you when you are in trouble, I DO NOT THINK SO.
Just wait hopfully pretty soon , there will be another person that will be PERFECT for the job.
oh my gosh

Coushatta, LA

#15 Sep 12, 2010
Thad Huckaby wrote:
I was told that Drew Love was running a strong campaign under the radar as of right now and his chief deputy would be Dan Pickett.
Dan Pickett lives in Bossier and I can guarentte thast he is not coming back to RRP.
crazy

Ashburn, VA

#16 Sep 13, 2010
we need somebody that can do the job and is not older than dirt and corupt and in somebodys pocket but like they say if the almond want somebody in they will try but they are loosing there grip that old man up there isnt as powerful as he was before. i hope we get someone fresh
THE LONE RANGER

Choudrant, LA

#17 Sep 13, 2010
crazy wrote:
we need somebody that can do the job and is not older than dirt and corupt and in somebodys pocket but like they say if the almond want somebody in they will try but they are loosing there grip that old man up there isnt as powerful as he was before. i hope we get someone fresh
YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL TREY MURRAY IS ELECTED,HE WONT LET ANYBODY GET IN HIS WAY.IM TELLING YOU HE IS OUR NEXT SHERIFF,AND FROM THAT POINT ON ANYTHING WILL BE POSSIBLE.
Hellosumbdy

Coushatta, LA

#18 Sep 13, 2010
I think William Brown should run for mayor..
Hellosumbdy

Coushatta, LA

#19 Sep 13, 2010
oh my gosh wrote:
Tray Murray now that is just CRAZY!!!!! NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL!!! Adam Jones you might as well put a high school kid in the position (he is about their age). Tracy Scott that is the MEANEST person in the world and will back stab you in a minute. And Johnny Taylor all he will do is hang out at Conoco and flirt with everything that walks by.
Lol!!
THE LONE RANGER

Choudrant, LA

#20 Sep 13, 2010
Hellosumbdy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!!
EVERYONE ACTS LIKE YOU MUST HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A PATROL CAR TO MAKE A GOOD SHERIFF.WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU MUST BE KNOWLEDGABLE IN AREAS,IN WHICH COMMON SENSE WILL USUALLY PREVAIL WHEN THE EXACT KNOWLEDGE IS LACKING.THE SHERIFFS JOB IS A PUBLIC RELATIONS POSITION BETWEEN THE LAW OF THE LAND AND THE PUBLIC.
oh my gosh

Coushatta, LA

#21 Sep 13, 2010
THE LONE RANGER wrote:
<quoted text>EVERYONE ACTS LIKE YOU MUST HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A PATROL CAR TO MAKE A GOOD SHERIFF.WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU MUST BE KNOWLEDGABLE IN AREAS,IN WHICH COMMON SENSE WILL USUALLY PREVAIL WHEN THE EXACT KNOWLEDGE IS LACKING.THE SHERIFFS JOB IS A PUBLIC RELATIONS POSITION BETWEEN THE LAW OF THE LAND AND THE PUBLIC.
AND YOU ARE LACKING UPSTAIRS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Kfluff 19,393
Review: Proficient Driving Academy (Jul '09) 5 hr Pisses Off Student 20
Red River Parish District Attorney (Apr '08) Fri rrpisajoke 262
Harley Ward (Jul '13) Fri Troy 24
night hunters Oct 23 Curve in the road 2
Libby Oct 21 redneck 5
Deadbeat Mothers Oct 21 Andie 2
Coushatta Dating
Find my Match

Coushatta Jobs