Coushatta La Economy
Eco- nomics

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jul 9, 2013
2013,Coushatta welcomes idaho timber company to the town,and along with almond brothers lumber will provide many jobs for people who have been laid off from hood industries,and the general public.the economy is looking better for coushatta,and in the future no telling what may arrive,but with prosperity there is deception,corruption within the political,economical,and spiritual sphere,and that leads to lack.The town prospers,businesses prosper,and some of the people get with the program,but there are always the ones that say:"Wheres mine"? when they have not earned it.Coushatta can be a lot more than it is,and then some if the city government would listen more and talk less.The mayor,and town council backbite each other instead of doing what they have been elected to do.The school board is failing to protect student from school violence which I'm sorry to say has increased.There is lack of money in the city because there is lack of faith in God.People don't want to listen.They don't want whats right.they want to enter through another window,and be the first in line when it should read"The last shall be first,and the first shall be last."In the last 25 years I've seen the chaff,and the wheat grow together.It rained on the just,and on the unjust.The wicked look down apon the little man like an ant crawling with an apple core on it's back,and they want that core,but in God's time,in god's way,and according to God's will the pure in heart will see God.The chaff will be separate from the wheat.the wheat will be stored in a heavenly storehouse,and the chaff will burn in a fire that no fire department will be able to fight,and there will be no way to put out the flames.If people want a more prosperious economy that God approves of then the people must do what is right,say what is right despite the comments of the lukewarm that straddle the fence thinking they can go all the way by themselves.Corruption,and deception will have to take a back seat,or get out of the ball park.The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just.!!! disagree,judge,comment.the truth is the truth.If the shoe fits wear it.We are at war in iraq,soldiers are dying fighting for our country,and we are fighting among ourselves.?The words of rodney king spelled it all out"Why can't people just get along.?"We can have a more prosperious economy if the city government would just shut up,and listen to the needs of the people because it's the people who vote thenm in in the first place.!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jazz fest once again but not going. been 30 yea... 6 hr real thomas 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Bayonne 21,531
Dating adult sites in New Orleans? 12 hr zan 5
Poll Who is responsible for the Oil Spill? (May '10) 23 hr Little Chung 1,013
Another crackwhore Sun Princess 1
Cheating Preacher's Wife at Tulane Gradute Scho... (Dec '14) Sun JOHN 15 verse 7 29
Snitches In Coushatta?? (Jun '15) Apr 14 Mee 25

Coushatta Jobs

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages