Voter

Shreveport, LA

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Carl Frye
Voter

Shreveport, LA

#6 Sep 26, 2012
But consider this what if carl frye does win,and he does what he said he was going to do for the town,and the people.Is all this negativity going to cease.You have to admit his ideas,plans and goals are nice,but as he said it's up to the people to decide.I'm not going to make a mountain out of a mole hill about it.
My vote is for

Bossier City, LA

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Voter wrote:
But consider this what if carl frye does win,and he does what he said he was going to do for the town,and the people.Is all this negativity going to cease.You have to admit his ideas,plans and goals are nice,but as he said it's up to the people to decide.I'm not going to make a mountain out of a mole hill about it.
Carl, we know this is you. Please stop.
Voter

Shreveport, LA

#8 Sep 26, 2012
How about answering my question.? What if he does win and he does the right thing,I mean seriously.!
My vote is for

Bossier City, LA

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Voter wrote:
How about answering my question.? What if he does win and he does the right thing,I mean seriously.!
Carl, we are not going to answer your question, because YOU SAID you were NOT going to post anymore, I mean, seriously!!!
Give it up

Urania, LA

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Voter wrote:
How about you quit changing your name! You said you wouldn't post, until after the election, you lie. You've posted several times today under various names.
just plain tired

Urania, LA

#11 Sep 26, 2012
You fry are so SAD SAD SAD
My vote is for

Urania, LA

#14 Sep 27, 2012
Not vote for someone because they put up signs? how silly. If you don't want to vote for someone, at least have a valid reason why. This is why our country is the way it is - people voting for or against someone because of idiotic reasons.(you know, like voting for someone because of their skin color or political party and not what they stand for)

I see Carl is using his judging button to show us his displeasure over not wanting to vote for him now that he has been outed for still posting. I guess my post will be judged mean. LOL
dixies own

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2012
im worried that mr ox will do wrong with the towns money with all the accusations of what he did with grant money in the past
Another parent

Burton, TX

#16 Sep 27, 2012
Well Mr Frye cant manage his own bills so how is he gonna manage coushatta ??
NoMo

Bossier City, LA

#17 Sep 27, 2012
I guess this is "Judgement is Comming" means. Not that "Comming" is a word. This is so funny, Carl do you know what the word Racy means? You're making a fool out of yourself again.

Let me help you
rac·y/ˈrās ē/
Adjective: Lively, entertaining, and sexually titillating.

Too funny!
Johnny Cox
#18 Sep 27, 2012
yes,when I saw that old womans post on facebook I thought how ridiculous. What a great reason "not, to vote for someone. I think he will do great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 min Mexico 21,190
News Some of earliest US landscape photos coming to ... 23 min Poo Bears 1
What was the name of the poor guy who was found... Fri details 2
What Were They Doing For Seven Years? Sep 20 mlybanon 1
2nd visit new jacker at 6285 starbucks on maple Sep 17 thomas 1
in 5 minutes when i arrived this morning , a ne... Sep 16 cia 79 jami rose ... 4
Anthony Williams (Jan '11) Sep 9 Noway 18

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages