First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LEVELONE

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Im Just SO Into her I just dont Know wat to do bout IT I SEE HER ALMOST EVERY DAY THEn i become speechless
finfok

Shreveport, LA

#2 Jun 23, 2013
LEVELONE wrote:
Im Just SO Into her I just dont Know wat to do bout IT I SEE HER ALMOST EVERY DAY THEn i become speechless
she is my cousin
finfok

Shreveport, LA

#3 Jun 23, 2013
i'm her cousin
she is a gud person tlk to her
LEVELONE

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Jun 24, 2013
SHE ALREADY KNOW THAT I LIKE HER BUT SHE WONT GIVE IN I FIGURE AS IF WE WOULD MAKE A NICE COUPLE
showny

Shreveport, LA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
which jackie smith
LEVELONE

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Jun 25, 2013
THIS ONE WORK ON DAYSHIFT PILGRIM PRIDE IN NATCHITOCHES
KINFOK

Shreveport, LA

#7 Jun 26, 2013
OKAY SO SHE IS MY DA ONE I THOUGHT AND I TOLD HER WAT I READ AND SHE ASKED WHO IS IT ___SO SHe DO KNW DAT SOMEONE IS INTO HER SO JUST TLK TO HER
LEVELONE

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Jun 29, 2013
IM ALREADY SHY BUT IF SHE WOULD JUST PUT THAT CELL PHONE DOWN FOR ONE SECOND SHE WOULD C WHAT IM ALL ABOUT
LEVELONE

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Jun 29, 2013
SHE BASICALLY KNOWS WHO I AM BECAUSE I WORK AT THE PLANT SHE WORKS AT I MADE A MISTAKE WITH HER AND IM SORRY FOR THAT AND I QUOATE IM NOT ANY ONE OF HER EX BOYFRIENDS
KINFOK

Bossier City, LA

#10 Jun 29, 2013
will let her knw dis
but she will 4gve u
LEVELONE

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Jun 30, 2013
MY NAME IS LOOK OVA THEA AT THE PICNIC TABLE AND IM NOT BRIGHT
LEVELONE

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Jul 7, 2013
I AM HARPO
LEVELONE

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Jul 9, 2013
I HAVE NO CHOICE BUTTA BUILD EM UP AND GO FOR YOU JACKIE I HAVE A MAAAAAAAJOR CRUSH ON YOU
LEVEL ONE

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Jul 17, 2013
I Have Been Revealed So I Have No Choice But 2 Open My Mouth I THINK THIS Woman Can Change MY Life 4 EVA
KINFOLK

Shreveport, LA

#15 Jul 22, 2013
LEVEL ONE wrote:
I Have Been Revealed So I Have No Choice But 2 Open My Mouth I THINK THIS Woman Can Change MY Life 4 EVA
awww HW SWEET
LEVEL ONE

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Jul 22, 2013
I HAVE ALREADY TALKED 2 MY PRINCESS FACE 2 FACE And I WAnt HER 2 BE THE MOST JOYFULL Woman EVA
LEVEL ONE

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Jul 23, 2013
I JUST CANT get over my shyness but I GOT TO MAN UP I WANT THIS PRINCESS 2 BE SO HAPPY THAT SHE WOULDNT EVEN BELIEVE IT I LUV YOU JACKIE
LEVELONE

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Nov 1, 2013
IM STill CrazY Bout This Woman But i hid froM her Because She got 2 many PEople involved an thAT Plant jusT2 Messy Yea I Ran Like a Alleycat bEING sHOT At with a 12 gAUGE But I Still LOVE Her
YAHOO1690

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Nov 2, 2013
I know WHo u R STOP AKN LIke u A Baby Lamb STOP Playn games an b About JACKie You know u lOVE Her u Know i KNow all About it Man up
PIMPology9935

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Nov 3, 2013
I Dont Know Who u R But i can tell From ur posts that u have neva had a woman B4 GRow up All this woman can do is say yes or no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hug a prostitute day in nola 19 hr thomas 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Pedro 21,284
saint clair meow meows. omg this morning i saw ... Oct 15 James 2
What about that guy trance grigg good/bad Oct 15 Blu 5
A new baby?? Oct 12 citizen 18
garage sale Oct 7 Garage Sale 1
Dairy Queen (Aug '16) Oct 7 Andie 8

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages