viroid

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Does anyone know where to find some smack around here?
sara

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Are you talking about heroin?
big pun

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Dumdass junkie
Ugh

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Big pun needs to keep his mouth shut if he has nothing nice to say.. There's a huge differene between a heroin addiction and other addictions.

And I'm sorry viroid but that's never been a big scene in coushatta. Coushatta and the small areas around here are meth and pill infested. You can always give subutex or suboxone a shot to kick it cuz detox can be very dangerous by yourself.
viroid

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Ugh wrote:
Big pun needs to keep his mouth shut if he has nothing nice to say.. There's a huge differene between a heroin addiction and other addictions.
And I'm sorry viroid but that's never been a big scene in coushatta. Coushatta and the small areas around here are meth and pill infested. You can always give subutex or suboxone a shot to kick it cuz detox can be very dangerous by yourself.
Yes, I have noticed that that's about all people around here do. Just thought I would ask if anyone knew otherwise. I don't really like subutex or suboxone but thanks anyway for being helpful.
PISSEDOFFPARENT

Shreveport, LA

#6 Dec 17, 2012
are you serious on topix now. its not bad enough we got dealing on the street.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Topix runs on a very weak platform, they don't spend much money on protection, so they can be easily hacked even by a beginner.

So if anyone decided to come after you, all they have to do is open the back door, track the town of the post, post number, date of post and find your IP address, witch leads them to you, and if you used a cell phone, it tracks back to your phone number and cell provider. All leads to YOU!..... even if your using a proxy to post. By the way, proxies only hide your identity from the average computer user, but not from someone like me..

You would have to be a "REAL" moron to believe you are posting here anonymously....( posting without having to sign in to an account).

Now if the cops or an attorney wanted you, all they have to do is file a retrieval order to obtain your IP address or cell number, Topix by law must provide this info. Getting your info legally takes about 5 to 8 days.
Friendly Cop

Shreveport, LA

#8 Dec 19, 2012
viroid wrote:
Does anyone know where to find some smack around here?
We sure do.
We also know where to find you, too.
See you soon viroid!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does make you think why nolas around 7 hr its your life 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Well Well 21,050
jay z the important message Thu COCO4U 1
man. why new orleans is just left for dead. wil... Wed you hate the truth 2
power was left behind at nola, and for reason o... Aug 16 left to people who 1
Ernest graves from Coushatta Mansfield (Mar '16) Aug 15 The devil himself 14
Dairy Queen (Aug '16) Aug 15 Geterdone 7

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages