Carl Frye

Lake Providence, LA

#86 Dec 31, 2012
it's been a long time since I went to KP.Im glade to see it open and close by.Im not a people person but I do love small convienent stores.
Sonia

Bossier City, LA

#87 Feb 25, 2013
It does suck now when mark left
Nice girl

Bossier City, LA

#88 Feb 25, 2013
Sonia wrote:
true we miss u mark
Nice girl

Bossier City, LA

#89 Mar 6, 2013
Someone wrote:
Hy I swer as we say wallah my dad owns kp so u guys should leave to your self we have lot of people coming to kp we have like about 23,000 each day ther is nobody that lives in cushata with Out coming to kp so just shut up cause Muslims rule
Are u amro i hate your dad he is nothing like mark 👎👎 👎
A freind of mark

Bossier City, LA

#90 Mar 6, 2013
Sonia wrote:
so true lol sometimes i go ther and the shelves r empty i hope Eddie losses his job NO EFENCE
Nice girl

Bossier City, LA

#91 Mar 8, 2013
Mark and his kids r the best
Nice girl

Bossier City, LA

#92 Mar 8, 2013
Mark please come back
Samantha

Bossier City, LA

#93 Mar 25, 2013
Hy mark u and your lil bro r way better then Eddie big eddie
Jenna

Shreveport, LA

#94 Apr 25, 2013
My WHITE, CHRISTIAN teen brother was in an accident and guess who has donated the most money to aid in his medical expenses? Those sweet guys who work at Kwik Pantry. They don't care that he's white. They don't care that he's Christian. They care that he's another human being who needs help. Muslim doesn't automatically mean terrorist, just like Christian doesn't automatically mean Westboro Baptists. There are extremists in EVERY religion - not just Muslim. Don't be ignorant. Maybe they are here not to start trouble, but because they were trying to ESCAPE IT. Immigrants come to America from many reasons, and one of those reasons is to escape war torn countries so they can give a better life to their families. Stop being hateful. The bible tells us to love one another, because we are all brothers and sisters as God's children. God loves every skin color equally! And guess what? JESUS WASN'T WHITE.
Jesus is the best

Shreveport, LA

#95 May 3, 2013
Violent extremist muslims wouldn't move to this shit hole town!! They would pick a city with a whole bunch of liberal dumbasses that don't own guns and can't defend themselves.
Mark Haysman

Bossier City, LA

#96 May 4, 2013
Sonia wrote:
All friends I'm back to Coushatta Now .
Mark Haysman

Bossier City, LA

#97 May 4, 2013
Sonia wrote:
Sonja I'm back in Coushatta now.
Mark Haysman

Bossier City, LA

#98 May 4, 2013
Nice girl wrote:
<quoted text> true we miss u mark
I did miss y'all all but I'm back in town now Stop some times
Mark Haysman

Bossier City, LA

#99 May 4, 2013
A freind of mark wrote:
<quoted text> so true lol sometimes i go ther and the shelves r empty i hope Eddie losses his job NO EFENCE
Thank you . I'm back
Mark Haysman

Bossier City, LA

#100 May 4, 2013
Samantha wrote:
Hy mark u and your lil bro r way better then Eddie big eddie
I know Baker is good man they all like him and respect him thank you
Mark

Bossier City, LA

#101 May 12, 2013
Jesus is the best wrote:
Violent extremist muslims wouldn't move to this shit hole town!! They would pick a city with a whole bunch of liberal dumbasses that don't own guns and can't defend themselves.
That's right . Lol
Eddie

Bossier City, LA

#102 May 20, 2013
Jenna wrote:
My WHITE, CHRISTIAN teen brother was in an accident and guess who has donated the most money to aid in his medical expenses? Those sweet guys who work at Kwik Pantry. They don't care that he's white. They don't care that he's Christian. They care that he's another human being who needs help. Muslim doesn't automatically mean terrorist, just like Christian doesn't automatically mean Westboro Baptists. There are extremists in EVERY religion - not just Muslim. Don't be ignorant. Maybe they are here not to start trouble, but because they were trying to ESCAPE IT. Immigrants come to America from many reasons, and one of those reasons is to escape war torn countries so they can give a better life to their families. Stop being hateful. The bible tells us to love one another, because we are all brothers and sisters as God's children. God loves every skin color equally! And guess what? JESUS WASN'T WHITE.

Thank You and you are right we are all human. I rely dislike when people judge others. That's gods job not theirs. There is nothing we can do about uneducated and ignorant people who know nothing about us or any other hardworking muslims but to keep praying that god will clean their dark and selfish hearts. Jenna we will do anything to help your brother and we hope he gets well soon. He's in our prayers.
Eddie

Bossier City, LA

#103 May 20, 2013
By the way it's Eddie marks son.
trs

Natchez, MS

#104 Jul 15, 2013
I have not been in KP in along time. But I send my hunban in there all the time. I have meet
Eddie and he is a very nice person. I will still go to KP when I need things. They are good peolpe just trying to make a living, like all of us are.
I love KP

Europe

#105 Feb 13, 2014
Mark is a very nice person. I always go to
KP when I need things. They are good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest h*e in coushatta? (May '16) Fri JRW 27
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Raydot 21,288
jordan and brooke blount Thu Sam 2
Ernest graves from Coushatta Mansfield (Mar '16) Thu Blu 17
man whatever happened to nola.com Wed the real thomas 1
hug a prostitute day in nola Oct 17 thomas 1
saint clair meow meows. omg this morning i saw ... Oct 15 James 2

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages