First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Concerned

Macať, Brazil

#1 Jun 1, 2011
Is anyone else in this damn town concerned with the fact that the Old Kwik Pantry store is being run by Muslims? You can't go in there without them being on the phone and spouting there jibberish. I heard they selling drugs out of there too.
Wondering

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Jun 2, 2011
Well ive herd they sell the legal weed if your looking ..... and Z and everyone in there have always been as nice as they can be .
Carla

Hammond, LA

#3 Jun 2, 2011
Concerned please don't let anyone know who you are...I would not want anyone to know how completely ignorant you are........ you think tha tonly MUSLIMS SELL DRUGS..........THEY ARE NOT SPEAKING JIBBERISH THEY ARE SPEAKING THEIR LANGUAGE......Do you know more than one language??PLEASE TRY TO EDUCATE YOURSELF..........Don't go through your life being stupid.........Learn about different people..........Who cares if they are Muslim..or Christian........as long as they are good kind honest people..........
yep

Shreveport, LA

#4 Jun 2, 2011
Carla wrote:
Concerned please don't let anyone know who you are...I would not want anyone to know how completely ignorant you are........ you think tha tonly MUSLIMS SELL DRUGS..........THEY ARE NOT SPEAKING JIBBERISH THEY ARE SPEAKING THEIR LANGUAGE......Do you know more than one language??PLEASE TRY TO EDUCATE YOURSELF..........Don't go through your life being stupid.........Learn about different people..........Who cares if they are Muslim..or Christian........as long as they are good kind honest people..........
i agree.
trs

Shreveport, LA

#5 Jun 4, 2011
So what if their muslims their people just like you and me. My husban goes in there all the time and their always just as nice as can be. You need to fined out about muslims befor you go talking about them. You don't know anything.
Concerned

Macať, Brazil

#6 Jun 4, 2011
Carla wrote:
dot dot dot punctiuate dot dot dot
Concerned

Macať, Brazil

#7 Jun 4, 2011
trs wrote:
So what if their muslims their people just like you and me. My husban goes in there all the time and their always just as nice as can be. You need to fined out about muslims befor you go talking about them. You don't know anything.
ALA AKBA...da ja harru
Concered 2

Shreveport, LA

#8 Jun 5, 2011
they can be nice but how do you know there not sending the money they get to a training camp so they can buy bombs to do another attack like SEP11 it will happen again.
forgot

Arlington, TX

#9 Jun 5, 2011
Everyone has forgotten Bout that so where r they from then since they r good ppl??
alaina Glover

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2011
I love that store! So what you only have two gas pumps! I love all those workers 'specially the goateed fat kid. Eddie is my bf. And his brother gives me discounts when I'm having a bad day. They kick ass. Nobody hate on my shalala friends and go hate on chevron whose been shuttin the kitchen down earlier and earlier every night.....pizza pockets are a treasure damnit! The only prob with Kwik trip is that they need to restock my damn white Russians!!! Lol!
Concered 2

Shreveport, LA

#13 Jun 6, 2011
they got no money from me and wont get none

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 14, 2011
well i know the guys at kp personaly an they are really nice guys, so for the dumbass's that just post stuff fot a responce grow up apparently they must be doing better than you for u to be talking down on them so quit being jealous an find a job they got one what bout u!!!!!!!
who knew

Deridder, LA

#15 Jul 14, 2011
i was on the job the morning of 911. 6 or 7 of us (one muslim dude) in our bunch glued to the TV like most of America that day, and the WORLD for that matter. When the specaulation started by the main stream media it was muslims responsible for the attacks the muslim dude (we all have worked with for years and knew well) Stood in Silence with tears streaming down his face.

Point is, All cultures have wack-jobs.
Sweetness

United States

#16 Jul 14, 2011
They are some of the kindest ppl in coushatta! I love going there. Just because they are a different race, doesnt mean Anything! Love all of those ppl in there. I know Z, and he is so so sweet. Wish he'd come back and visit=)
just me

United States

#17 Jul 14, 2011
They are from Yemen. The one that speaks english told my husband that is where they are from. Look it up. Only terrorist people are from there. I agree, I believe they do support the camps over there. I honestly think they could be a sleeper cell. But the people around here are too trusting to see this. Sleeper cells find places like this to lay low until they are needed. Just look how close Barksdale is. This makes Coushatta the perfect place, because no one will question how they came to be here.
the friendly native

Shreveport, LA

#18 Jul 16, 2011
i have personally talked to the guy in charge over there and there really nice folks. they never cause anybody harm. they just want peace and prosperity. you people need to quit blaming the whole culture over the actions of a few. its not that guys fault for 9/11. so quit blaming him. quit being so hateful and so racist. my moma raised me not to be racist. to treat everyone with respect and love. Its a shame that we live in a town that the biggest thing we can do as a community is get on this fourm and bash other peoples religion, creed, race, or beleifs. If we took all this effort that we do to hurt people and try to help people. i feel there would be peace in this world.

besides if you wanna talk about someones skeletons in closets look in the mirror at your own. open your own closets im sure there something there.
the facts

Macať, Brazil

#19 Jul 18, 2011
the friendly native wrote:
i have personally talked to the guy in charge over there and there really nice folks. they never cause anybody harm. they just want peace and prosperity. you people need to quit blaming the whole culture over the actions of a few. its not that guys fault for 9/11. so quit blaming him. quit being so hateful and so racist. my moma raised me not to be racist. to treat everyone with respect and love. Its a shame that we live in a town that the biggest thing we can do as a community is get on this fourm and bash other peoples religion, creed, race, or beleifs. If we took all this effort that we do to hurt people and try to help people. i feel there would be peace in this world.
besides if you wanna talk about someones skeletons in closets look in the mirror at your own. open your own closets im sure there something there.
hey there know it all...did you have any idea that the people you are talking about are not paying federal tax on the income from that store as part of the immigration act..since you are talking to them so friendly, go ask them about that

Location hidden

#20 Jul 18, 2011
pretty sure their feelings aint gonna be hut if u dont spen your lil raggedy ass check in their stores.....

Location hidden

#21 Jul 18, 2011
there is no such thing as legal weed here in louisiana it's potpouri if weed was legal there wouldnt be so many tight ass stuck up folks around....lol...js
mkay

Shreveport, LA

#23 Jul 25, 2011
perfect example of coushatta being full of ignorant trash, black and white...that town in nothing but a sewer...infested with rot, a real pimple on the ass of humanity. So what if kwik pantry is run by muslims? who do you think made muslims, um GOD. Allah is the same entity as God. the only difference is they dont believe in the holy trinity and dont believe that jesus is christ, they think jesus was just a prophet, much like mohammad. and guess what retards, Jews dont believe jesus is messiah either. so hate on them too..and what kind of christians are you anyway??? hypocrites! love thy neighbor, and take your welfare money to a white owned store so you can feel better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wiccans 1 hr Wondering 12
Brodie vines 6 hr Skinheadlarry 1
Dumb carter boys 6 hr mini me 4
Jason Rachal Sun Big Larry 2
Goober Lindey Sun HDR69 3
Shawn Stalson Sun Sister 3
Coushatta oil and tire May 28 woord of help 7
More from around the web

Coushatta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE