Mother of year busted for drugs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Grand Prairie, TX

#21 Feb 21, 2013
She is a big girl. She knows what she does, she is a dope head like her ole man.
tha unspoken truth

Shreveport, LA

#22 Feb 22, 2013
always better to be a sinner then a false saint but from the sounds of it yall judge her and need to just judge yalls own f uped life, family so on and so on she has always been a good person and wen have the cops in the town are the ones given the drugs to be sold to cis whose the real promblem with drugs her or the police who help spread it out and forget wat there snitches are doing to the world wake the fuck up and quit having 2 cents to say bout every one else glad those people are so perfect not they can choke on there supper tonite

Natchitoches, LA

#23 Mar 1, 2013
I know for a fact she give oral sex for meth, only took a gram and she swallowed

United States

#24 Mar 16, 2013
She learned that from her crack headedazz momma..LOL
someone close

Bossier City, LA

#25 May 14, 2013
amen its been over a year since this thread was made and people are still talkin sh*t check yourself before you worry about everyone judgemental ass people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Blacks Ruin Every... 20,512
News Suspect arrested in shooting of medical student... Nov 25 zookeeper 2
I found an eyball in my chili at wendys and a h... Nov 24 Inquiring Minds 3
News Police investigate New Orleans shooting that wo... Nov 23 Stymie 1
The War on Culture Breaks Out in New Orleans Nov 23 Culture Auditor 1
man hunt Nov 22 outsider 1
Tiffany Adams & Tasha (Adams) Smith? (Dec '13) Nov 22 Rotten mouth bitch 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages