Click on an option to vote

Byrd

Cox

Frye

Wish there was someone better

Carl Frye for Mayor

Goldonna, LA

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Fellow voters,I view this thread everyday,and I see the results of the vote.All I have to say is if rose byrd gets re-elected then you have to reap the resultsIf johhny cox gets elected you will have to reap the results.If I get elected you will see the results,and reap the benefits.this is an election,and there will be mudslingers,but I will not slander or mudsling my opponents.You lose a lot of friends and voters that way.Rose and johnny are very popular in coushatta,and both of them do have good qualities,but times are changeing,and circumstances changes also.Im for the people and their security and safety if my concern.I love the people in coushatta.Many of them know that Im not the man I used to be.You see friends when you stand up for what is right in this world you are going to get opposition,and if you believe the opposition if they are wrong you will be the ones that have to life with that.so many people foot their own foot in their mouths(Not literally) they speak what they speak but they fail to post their real names.they hide behind a false name.they think it's funny to post slanderious words against someone and get away with it.People,I am for you not against you.if I am elected and you have a concern,a problem I will not walk out the back door.I will walk up to you and listen to your issues,and work with you to resolve them.On election day you the people will make your choice on who you want to be mayor of your town.If I lose I will not hold any hard feeling against anyone.its just an election.Why complain.God is in control.God is all power all knollege,All seeing.Im not trying to decieve anyone in town.Im trying to help the people in town so one day we will be a ready city.oh and by the way I copy and paste what is said on topix for future uses.You want to know my plans,ideas come talk to me.drink a cup of coffee with me.we can meet in a public place.I will not meet anyone in private,and when I do meet you in public I will not be alone.Im not stupid.some people on here maybe violent,and I do not want to get into any confrontation with anyone.so people on election day you vote for who you want to.I will respect your choice.God bless you. Carl Frye
Vote No for Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Carl - stop voting for yourself in this poll. It's embarrassing.
carl frye for mayor

Winnfield, LA

#3 Sep 18, 2012
oops sorry I only meant to vote one time.Lesson learned.Vote yes for carl frye for mayor.You will see the results.vote no.53 on the ballot.God bless you.
NoMo

Shreveport, LA

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Vote No for Carl Frye wrote:
Carl - stop voting for yourself in this poll. It's embarrassing.
thank you, you made me laugh today, I so agree with you

this poll is actually useless and the results very inaccurate, the only way it would mean anything is if you could only vote once

there are more votes than participants in this forum
Carl Frye for Mayor

Shreveport, LA

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Redone another poll.Sorry for the mistake people.!
say what

Shreveport, LA

#6 Sep 19, 2012
All you have to do to see who is going to win the Mayoral race is to drive around town. Which candidate has the most signs in private citizens yards? It tells who has the most support because the candidates can not put their signs up on private property, only the property owner can. The entire street I live on has Cox signs in the front yard. I can say mine proudly does. Everywhere I look are Cox signs - shows me much more than this silly poll does. And doing another poll on this website isn't going to have any accurate results either, especially when if I wanted to waste my time, I could vote 100 times a day.
Carl Frye for Mayor

Shreveport, LA

#7 Sep 19, 2012
signs don't win votes.It's the peoples choice who is elected mayor.Let the people choose.
say what

Shreveport, LA

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Do you not understand the concept of a private citizen agreeing to put up a sign on their personal property?????? CLEARLY, the people who have put signs in their yards HAVE chosen! DUH! Your lack of understanding something so simple is VERY SCARY.
Carl Frye for Mayor

Shreveport, LA

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Just because they put up a sign in their yard don't mean they will vote for them.Once behind the curtain of the voteing machine their minds and hearts can change.do you understand that concept.?Your lack of knollege of something so unpredictable makes me think you don't even live in the city limits.
NoMo

Shreveport, LA

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Carl Frye for Mayor wrote:
Just because they put up a sign in their yard don't mean they will vote for them.Once behind the curtain of the voteing machine their minds and hearts can change.do you understand that concept.?Your lack of knollege of something so unpredictable makes me think you don't even live in the city limits.
In the 20 years I've lived in the city limits, I've never let someone put a sign in my yard who I did not support.
Carl Frye for Mayor

Shreveport, LA

#11 Sep 19, 2012
well thats you but there are more people in coushatta louisiana that vote also.when I vote I go into the voteing booth,close the curtain,close my eyes,and just start pushing switches because none of the candidates bother to come asking for my vote.Well this time I have to keep my eyes open to vote for myself then Ill close my eyes to the rest of them.signs are a waist of money results are a way to make money,and win votes for re-election after four years,and I plan on running win or lose.God is in control not you.!
say what

Bossier City, LA

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Dear Brick Wall,

Do YOU understand what people are saying, because Carl Frye sure doesn't!? He doesn't seem to understand ANYTHING anyone says. Every time a citizen gets on this site and says something, he dismisses it telling them that they are only one vote, so they don't matter. Last time I checked, votes add up to a winner. If he keeps telling everyone their vote doesn't count, they will for sure not be voting for HIM! Does he really think that people are going to put up signs in their yards SHOWING SUPPORT and essentially advertising for one of the candidates and then not vote for that person???? Seriously??? And the man who wants to be our mayor just informed us that he has such little regard for his right to vote that he CLOSES HIS EYES??? Are you KIDDING me???? Sorry for taking up your time Brick Wall, but talking to Carl Frye is no use. It's like I'm banging my head on you when I try.

Sincerely,
Citizen who DOES live in City Limits and WILL be voting for a mayor - one who actually understands the words that I am saying! Actually a voter who has MANY family members who will ALSO be voting for who I vote for (Johnny Cox)
Carl Frye for Mayor

Shreveport, LA

#13 Sep 20, 2012
election time will determine the winner.we will see then.I have people I know I am voteing for.people that know me because apparently some here don't.I have more friends on facebook than here.I just use topix for free advertiseing.Vote carl frye #53 for mayor.Teamwork,planning,succes s.God bless you.!
NOT Charles Darrell Frye

Bossier City, LA

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Carl Frye for Mayor wrote:
election time will determine the winner.we will see then.I have people I know I am voteing for.people that know me because apparently some here don't.I have more friends on facebook than here.I just use topix for free advertiseing.Vote carl frye #53 for mayor.Teamwork,planning,succes s.God bless you.!
Carl you are definitely delusional, sad, so sad, you truly think this is positive advertising, a word of advice, don't waste your money on real advertising or signs, save it for your retirement or donate it to a worthy cause
Carl Frye for Mayor

Shreveport, LA

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Advise taken.!Delusional,no.!the election will determine the results.Im just waiting on that day.If I win fine if Im in the runoff fine If I lose fine.I have other ventures to explore in my life.but whoever is the winner byrd or johnny when the results come in don't blame me for something I didin't do.
my vote

Nacogdoches, TX

#16 Sep 21, 2012
I was thinking of votong Frye, but after reading his post, NEVER. what a joke this man is
my vote

Nacogdoches, TX

#17 Sep 21, 2012
my guess is he MIGHT get maybe 20 votes. this carl man, He is nuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Gomer 20,056
a woman named cody (Sep '11) Wed Dixie 54
Really cute younger guy in an old truck? Wed Dixie 8
Who is the real Alyssa Wood? Wed Chris 13
Cheating Preacher's Wife at Tulane Gradute Scho... (Dec '14) Wed A Christian Testi... 19
Gone but not forgotten Christopher smith Jun 30 Red oak 1
Austin Lawson Jun 27 Confused 5
More from around the web

Coushatta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages