First Prev
of 5
Next Last
just plain tired

Stonewall, LA

#1 Sep 25, 2012
I so tired of this guy Frye. I have been living in coushatta for over 5 years and have never heard of you. I will not be voting for you Frye. Because of what he has posted on Topix. I AM SO TIRED OF YOU FRYE CONSTANTLY POSTING....... I will do my best to have your threads removed from now on.
Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

#2 Sep 25, 2012
well tired just stay off topix.if you have never heard of me ask somebody you know.As long as Im not posting real names,physical threats or invade someone privacy you can't have them removed,and I have not done any of that.I have reported abuse to topix about someone posting my personal information on topix.They emailed me back and said that they would look into it.I have a constitutional right to post my opinion,and freedom of speech as long as I dont violate someones civil and constitutional rights.!!!Have a blessed day just plain tired.Praying for you.!
just plain tired

Stonewall, LA

#3 Sep 25, 2012
I think it is comical that you think you have a chance yo win the race.
Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

#4 Sep 25, 2012
well what if I win then what will you think.? be respectful now.Im for the voters,the people and for their benefit.
just plain tired

Stonewall, LA

#5 Sep 25, 2012
You keep thinking that.
NoMo

Shreveport, LA

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Carl, quit telling people to be respectful, you sound like a broken record. Respect is something a person earns, you have earned none on here. Quit hijacking every single thread on Topix. Don't you get it, people of tired of you and all your senseless writing? You are driving people away, no getting them on your side. Don't feel you need to respond, I no longer read what you write, but I do see no one can post anything with you having something to say about it, no matter which name you're using. By the way there is no such word as comming, and you take advice not advise. Learn the English language. And don't give me the dyslexia nonsense, I know several people with dyslexia and they know how to spell. I tried to be nice to you, and engage you in conversation, and you insulted me and told me my questions weren't important because I was the only one asking them, and one person didn't count. Well Mr. Smartazz, when you're counting votes every single one counts. You won't be getting mine, or actually I don't know of any you're getting besides maybe your immediate family, I'd rather have a thief or a do nothing, than a disrespectul blithering idiot like you. Report me to Topix I couldn't care less.
NoMo

Shreveport, LA

#7 Sep 25, 2012
oops, correction, You are driving people away, NOT getting them on your side.
say what

Shreveport, LA

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Bravo NoMo! Carl Frye has commented on just about every thread on the Coushatta Topix, and doesn't realize that for the most part, the only one he is talking to is himself. You know they have medicine for people who talk to themselves! It's gotten ridiculous. More and more people are chiming in saying they've had ENOUGH! You'd think he would buy a clue!
Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

#9 Sep 25, 2012
`ok I tell you what Ill do if I am bothering you all on topix by telling the truth and you not believeing the truth then I shake the dust off my feet as the bible would say,and just going to stay off here until election day,say nothing do nothing,post nothing until election.all I ask in return for this is you all alert me to anyone posting my personal information.I just had one person reported and topix is in the process of removeing them,and .You can report abuse to me and Ill report to topix.My email is: nightwatcher200031@yahoo.com.G oodness at least 1/2 or more people on topix dont live in town or the state of louisiana so ok I can take a hint.my next discussion is my last post until election day.if I win I can say I told you so,if a runoff well lets see what happens,If I lose I will not gripe about it like a spoiled sport,and next time I run for anything,have an issue or discussion to talk about I won't come here because here is where all the corruption in coushatta is.I do not wish to partake with devils because thats what some of you are inside your heart.After my next post Im finished with you all until election.after that Im out of here.! This is no place for a christian to be.I can't partake of christ and devils together so Ill let go of one,Topix,The devils doorway to the abyss.!
just plain tired

Stonewall, LA

#10 Sep 25, 2012
I agree with you all.
just plain tired

Stonewall, LA

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Topix is not the place for a campaign so get off of it
Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

#12 Sep 25, 2012
just plain tired wrote:
Topix is not the place for a campaign so get off of it
Topix is no place for a christian because all there is are wolves is sheep clothing.!!!!
say what

Shreveport, LA

#13 Sep 25, 2012
I don't know how Carl can possibly know where any of the posters live. If he is using the town listed under their name, he misunderstands. It's not a person's location, it's the location of their computer's internet provider.

Just like I don't know how he knows what we believe in - personally, I have a wonderful relationship with God. I just don't feel the need to shove it down everyone's throats. I also don't tell other people what to believe, because I respect each individual person's personal spiritual path. I know I am not 'the devil'. I have as much right to my opinion as the next person. Some day Carl will realize that if he wasn't so judgmental of other people, he wouldn't have to work so hard to prove he "is a Christian", because his actions would speak for themselves.
just plain tired

Stonewall, LA

#14 Sep 25, 2012
say what wrote:
I don't know how Carl can possibly know where any of the posters live. If he is using the town listed under their name, he misunderstands. It's not a person's location, it's the location of their computer's internet provider.
Just like I don't know how he knows what we believe in - personally, I have a wonderful relationship with God. I just don't feel the need to shove it down everyone's throats. I also don't tell other people what to believe, because I respect each individual person's personal spiritual path. I know I am not 'the devil'. I have as much right to my opinion as the next person. Some day Carl will realize that if he wasn't so judgmental of other people, he wouldn't have to work so hard to prove he "is a Christian", because his actions would speak for themselves.
you make a good point
NoMo

Many, LA

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Carl Frye wrote:
well tired just stay off topix.if you have never heard of me ask somebody you know.As long as Im not posting real names,physical threats or invade someone privacy you can't have them removed,and I have not done any of that.I have reported abuse to topix about someone posting my personal information on topix.They emailed me back and said that they would look into it.I have a constitutional right to post my opinion,and freedom of speech as long as I dont violate someones civil and constitutional rights.!!!Have a blessed day just plain tired.Praying for you.!
Carl you need to contact Topix and apologize for wasting their time, and apologize to the people you accused of posting your personal information. When you created a profile at Linkedin, and linked up with your buddies from that mission you put your personal information on the internet for the world to see. How about your page at www.openzine.com/aspx/Zine.aspx ... where you've put your entire life story for the world to read, pictures too. Then you get on here making false accusations and reporting innocent people. Weren't you with yourself when you did these things?

“This Just In The News Room!”

Since: Apr 11

Shreveport

#16 Sep 30, 2012
"It's not a person's location, it's the location of their computer's internet provider" Ah, No SayWhat, Not so much :)

“This Just In The News Room!”

Since: Apr 11

Shreveport

#17 Sep 30, 2012
so who do yall' think will pull it off?
Wrong

Shreveport, LA

#19 Oct 1, 2012
MiniMe_0 wrote:
"It's not a person's location, it's the location of their computer's internet provider" Ah, No SayWhat, Not so much :)
cut & paste from Topix FAQ
The location that appears with your forum posts on Topix is the location of your internet service provider (ISP) and may or may not match your actual location.
who

Bellevue, WA

#20 Oct 1, 2012
MiniMe_0 wrote:
wish that hot lady i met at the country club would run. Looks & Brains.
who would that be.
MiniMe_0

San Jose, CA

#22 Oct 3, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
cut & paste from Topix FAQ
The location that appears with your forum posts on Topix is the location of your internet service provider (ISP) and may or may not match your actual location.
Really? Tell me how that works.

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
gypsy gals 21 hr dealer 3
Jennifer Emerson Sat Haha 2
Abortion Pill Cheap New Orleans Planned Parenthood (Aug '13) Fri winisha wright 6
tessa dillard (May '11) Dec 26 disgusted 33
New Leader Of New Orleans' VA Healthcare System... Dec 26 Bob 2
Missing Dec 24 Pamela Marr 10
Coushatta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coushatta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coushatta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coushatta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]