you that scatter the flock

Posted in the Coushatta Forum

Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Bible VersionsKJVJeremiahJeremiah 23
Jeremiah 23:

1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. 2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away , and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. 3 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase . 4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed , neither shall they be lacking , saith the LORD:
Take heed you pastors that separate the churches,you that cause havac,deception within the body of christ(the church) confess your sins,and repent of your evil doings.Here the word of the Lord in jeremiah 23 and obey.!churches,love as christ loves,give as christ gives,forgive as christ forgives and not ask anything in return because God supplies every need.2013 God is going to restore his people,his churches,his ministries.everything that has been kept secret will be made known.god is cleaning his house of all that have created havoc in it,and he will restore it new shepherds over the flock.Knowone will be rejected.god is cleaning his house.Watch out when he starts useing his broom.
XXX

Shreveport, LA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Who is the Paster in which you speak? Are you ordaned by GOD to pass judgement? If so you should fear no man and call him out.
Bro Carl Frye

Bossier City, LA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
All that is secret will be revealed,and all that is hidden will be exposed on the day of judgement.Perfect love casts out all fear.I judge not,but God will judge the heart.In the day of judgement all who created deception,division in the house of God will give account of it unless they confess their sins,and ask forgiveness from God.I have confessed my sins,and God has forgiven them,but he has also called me to preach the truth.It's time the truth was heard.We need to love as christ loves,give as christ gives,forgive as christ forgives,and not ask anything in return because God supplies every need.(Phil 4:19) All those who do not love how can the love of God be in them.?All those who don't give how will they recieve,and those who don't forgive how can they be forgiven.?It's time to win the lost,and lead them to Jesus christ instead of divideing the word of God,and scattering the sheep.!
XXX

Shreveport, LA

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Don't feed me quotes. don't want to be misled by the wrong church. SO answer the question. Or, should i wait until it's to late?
Bro Carl Frye

Bossier City, LA

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Read 1 John 4:1,You need to test every spirit wheather they are of God.Im not speaking to a certain church or pastor.you need to test them yourself.there are so many false prophets in the world today.we as christians have to discern which is true,and which is false.
say what

Shreveport, LA

#6 Jan 3, 2013
blah blah blah as usual - Carl Frye goes all the way around but never answers nothin
XXX

Shreveport, LA

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Bro Carl Frye wrote:
Bible VersionsKJVJeremiahJeremiah 23
Jeremiah 23:
1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. 2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away , and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. 3 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase . 4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed , neither shall they be lacking , saith the LORD:
Take heed you pastors that separate the churches,you that cause havac,deception within the body of christ(the church) confess your sins,and repent of your evil doings.Here the word of the Lord in jeremiah 23 and obey.!churches,love as christ loves,give as christ gives,forgive as christ forgives and not ask anything in return because God supplies every need.2013 God is going to restore his people,his churches,his ministries.everything that has been kept secret will be made known.god is cleaning his house of all that have created havoc in it,and he will restore it new shepherds over the flock.Knowone will be rejected.god is cleaning his house.Watch out when he starts useing his broom.
If you weren't questioning the church or any one pastor , then what was the point of this scripture?
tsfy

Shreveport, LA

#8 Jan 3, 2013
wood u like a smoke an a pizza?
Bro Carl Frye

Bossier City, LA

#9 Jan 3, 2013
The point is to warn people about lukewarm churches.churches that divide the flock,separate families,friendships.the love of many is waxing cold,and it's happening not only in the world,but also the house of God.the solution.god is cleaning house.He will sweep up the dirt and cast it into the fire..!
XXX

Shreveport, LA

#10 Jan 3, 2013
I don't mean to come off as disrespectful,but you still haven't answered my question. Also it's not the church that's reeking havic amongst the flocks, it's the flocks that are reeking havic amongst the church.
Bro Carl Frye

Bossier City, LA

#11 Jan 3, 2013
You are right.satan is comming into the house of god,and creating division,causeing heartache among families,friendships,but if we are to be spotless and blameless people we must have a aspotless and blameless churchMany churches have split up in coushatta because of race,ungodly activities,misunderstandings.2 013 God is going to start cleaning house by getting rid of the sin in his house.church is a place of prayer,but some people have made it a den of thieves clicks,(Little groups who want only who they want in it.)the churches Im refering to they know who they are and they will give account of their deeds at judgement.church is for lost people to come to know christ as their Lord and savior,not to have parties,contests,show.It's time the church does it's job.thats what God commanded them to do in the first place.(Matthew 28:19)
Daddy

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jan 4, 2013
XXX. go to church.
say what

Shreveport, LA

#14 Jan 4, 2013
oh look its kjk posting again this time as daddy
XXX

Shreveport, LA

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Daddy wrote:
XXX. go to church.
Too late for me. Bro Carl won't answer my question. Save yourself Daddy.
Bro Carl Frye

Bossier City, LA

#17 Jan 4, 2013
I did answer your question.You asked I answered.It may not be the one you wanted but it's the one God lead me to give you.!
seriously

Shreveport, LA

#18 Jan 4, 2013
he asked which pastor you were refering to and if you were ordained by God to pass judgment - you answered neither

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
gypsy gals 19 hr dealer 3
Jennifer Emerson Sat Haha 2
Abortion Pill Cheap New Orleans Planned Parenthood (Aug '13) Fri winisha wright 6
tessa dillard (May '11) Dec 26 disgusted 33
New Leader Of New Orleans' VA Healthcare System... Dec 26 Bob 2
Missing Dec 24 Pamela Marr 10
Coushatta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coushatta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coushatta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coushatta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]