Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Pull that 4x4 out so you can pull the splinter out cmon Im waiting.!!!!
Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

How many people do you know of today care at all about their family,friends,their community.A family that prays together sticks together.A friend is someone who sticks with you no matter what,and a community is a large group of people working together as a team to accomplish something that will benefit the physical prosperity of the community,and the people who live in it.Without family,friends,and a community our cities,towns,and villages would be desolate.In families,friendsships,communit ies everyone must work as a team to grow proseprity economically,physically,and spiritually.With God all things are possible not because we make them possible it's because God makes all things possible through us.When we leave God out of our families,friendships,and communities there is nothing there to accomplish.I ran for mayor of our town in 2012 because I wanted our town to prosper,and the people as well,and work with the city council as a team player,and bring our little town up from a small town to a big city,and with God on our side it would have been possible.In four years Ill try again,and maybe then the the city council and the people will desire to work as a team,and accomplish our goal.With God we can have a more loving family,friends,and a brighter future for our communities.It's up to us to do our part,and God will do his.Now if that is so bad in your eyes maybe that 4x4 in it needs to be removed.the splinter in my eye has still yet to be pulled.To do that one must remove their 4x4.
are you kidding me

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

work as a team? you mean like share grant proposals with the mayor to help the community??? Practice what you preach, Carl! And for God's sake, get over the fact that you LOST the election and move on! Sheesh! For someone who dislikes Topix so much, you are on here more than any of the rest of us!
Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Cast the 4x4 out of your eye first."are you kidding me"We? Us? oh please don't tell me you represent everyone on topix.!!!! four more years until the next election 205 signitures to go on change.org if it's Gods will for me to be mayor it will happen,and if enough signatures are sent to washington topix will be reformed.I may have lost but I will not give up trying to win.Ill do a better job than johnny cox has.!!!!
are you kidding me

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

YOU need to remove the pallet of wood in your eye. If it was "God's will" for you to be mayor, you would BE mayor. What part of that are you not accepting of????? You'll be mayor when hell freezes over - and that's not me being mean, it's letting you know your chances. And that's when your silly petition will change anything as well. I'll tell you what, how about you come back and say I told you so, WHEN you actually become mayor, or your petition actually changes something. Until then, quit saying the same thing over and over again. It only makes you look silly being that it never has happened, nor will it. Personally, I think you like the attention. You're just like a kid - even bad attention is better than no attention.(because if you haven't noticed, no one has posted agreeing with you)
Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

But have you noticed only you are the only one replying.?If or when I become mayor after cox has finished his term I will do a better job,and the petition.I plan on getiing it copied and submit it here in coushatta,natchitoches,and campti which will add to our goal.I don't want to see topix removed.I just want to see the bullying,defamation,liable,and gossip stop.I believe in free speech thats real,and to the point about topics that concern our world,and our communities.there is no pallet in my eye.You must have it in yours.God bless you,and may his spirit minister to you concerning your post.
Billy

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

B.H.N.I.C, need I say more?
Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Well I guess some people may or may not want my opinion,but the way I see it the people are the ones that voted him in so let the people and city council deal with it.It's up to the ethics board,and attorney general to decide what to do next.!All I can say is:Let God's will be done in this situation.United we stand,and divided we fall so as long as there are racial barriers in our town there will never be any equality for anyone of any race.Johnny cox needs to man up and apologize for his actions.It's the Godly thing to do.!
Happy dude

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

It's wrong for him to interfere when the cops are doing their job!
civilrightsfunny

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Barriers broken Brother Frye. Keep the respect u have. Dont defend this man. U dont want to be involved. Its getting deep in ole C town. Police here go to far but for the most part do their jobs as they should. Go ahead and get ole Jesse down here, bring some attention to this town. It dont matter how much our wonderful government gives U ppl. U will never be FREE. If u were raised in the slave days, u are stupid to think we owe u anything. My brotherHood is here to protect the white race. U may take our money through taxes. But u will never solely control anything. Stop being racist pricks before ppl get serious about this.
Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Im not defending him or what he did.Our town don't need any nagative attention from civil rights activists.We just now got idaho timber here,and hopefully other businesses will follow,but if the mayor keeps on what he is doing our town will not benefit economically nor finacially.As far as respect I don't think anyone respects me in coushatta.I ran for mayor to try to help our town and the people.I would of never interfered with a police traffic stop.Now since all this is on the news it's going to effect our towns reputation.If and only if I'm asked to be appointed mayor if cox is out what I said I would do I will do it.If I am elected or appointed by the people I will be for the people.until something is done it is what it is.Know matter what the outcome of all this is I only want god's will to be done not mine.Ill be content either way.!It's up to the ethics board and attorney general now.Me personally I put it all in God's hands.God is in control not us.!
Blatner

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Johnny Cox is a crook and has always been...buying up property and claiming all the empty homes or buildings are used for religious purposes of some kind. He's obviously a very bright man to get away with so much for so long. This won't change a thing though...it's Coushatta...small town small minded crooked politics as long as I can remember.
James Davis

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Coushatta, La should be very proud that they have a "racist" as a Mayor. Now every white person in the country is confused. When is it ok to use the "N" word? When the black mayor is trying to intimidate a white police officer, then it is ok for the "black" mayor to use the "N" word. But oh my God, if a white mayor had used the same racist comment, jackson, sharpton, obama and holder would be jumping up and down and demanding a resignation. My how one's perspective can change. The response from one of your city's finest, was "man this is the country". Great intellectual point of view.
Billy

Desoto, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

James Davis wrote:
Coushatta, La should be very proud that they have a "racist" as a Mayor. Now every white person in the country is confused. When is it ok to use the "N" word? When the black mayor is trying to intimidate a white police officer, then it is ok for the "black" mayor to use the "N" word. But oh my God, if a white mayor had used the same racist comment, jackson, sharpton, obama and holder would be jumping up and down and demanding a resignation. My how one's perspective can change. The response from one of your city's finest, was "man this is the country". Great intellectual point of view.
EXACTLY, where is the Rev. Jesse Jackson now???? Totally pathetic, mayor should resign!!!!!!
uhhuh

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

whatever happens to Cox there is no way in heck his replacement would be Carl Frye

like our town is stupid enough to put someone into office that only got 30 something votes bahahahahahaha

I would imagine either Byrd would be brought back or there would be another election
Not the BHNIC

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

I'm still not sure how this topic became about Mr. Frye. He ran for Mayor....he's NOT the Mayor. Quit being a bully for crying out loud...God don't like ugly.
MHS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Billy wrote:
B.H.N.I.C, need I say more?
Actually what the dumbass said was B.N.H.I.C
Not the BHNIC

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

He just got ahead of himself....or full of himself.
Wrong

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

MHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what the dumbass said was B.N.H.I.C
Actually what the dumbass said was Big H.I.N.C

then got on the news and said he didn't say it

uh hello you can hear him on the video

then changed his mind and called back and said what he meant was Big Head Negro In Charge, like anyone believes a 1/2 black person used the word Negro

then he was talking about the woman who owns the house being harassed, last I knew he owned that house

and stopping on public property does not qualify as harassment

even if it did we just got rid of a mayor who interfered with the duties of the police force and now we have another one that's no better

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coushatta Discussions

Search the Coushatta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hot Tails chef Cody Carroll picks New Orleans o... 4 hr NOTFADEAWAY 7
LISTEN to the WHITE VOICE 4 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
Bahrain orders US diplomat to leave 4 hr Bahrain and the US 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr PetVax 18,482
Lisa shaver caught cheating!!!! Lol!!! (Jul '10) 8 hr SoSad 31
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 12 hr The Real Not Landrieu 2,510
tingle 14 hr lltm 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coushatta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coushatta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE