Mayor Bro. Johnny Cox
cosmo

Shreveport, LA

#22 May 14, 2013
Bro Johnny Cox is a very nice person everyone that is throwing there wait around with your tougne. Why dont you try to get to know him. He is a fine person.
Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

#23 May 14, 2013
I'm sure johnny cox is a good person,but everyone has a right to run for office.I'm not giving up.Four years and Ill run again.Ill have the money,the time,a campaign manager,and the same dreams,goals and ideas to benefit the town of coushatta,and make it a real city with jobs,industry,and economic developement.If Im elected by the people I will be for the people.
Voice in the Wilderness

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#24 May 17, 2013
Good Evening Everyone,

Let me be the first to say that Pastor Cox is such an awesome and beautiful person! I have worked with this man for years and I know his character. No matter what, he is just one of a kind. When I needed help, as well as others who can vouch with me, knows that he will help you. He cares about others and desires to make a difference in the community. Please support him, cover him in prayer and expect great things to happen. And be careful to never speak ill of God's pastors. I did this, and I had to repent because it breaks the very heart of God. Don't be discouraged, but seek God to find out what each of your purposes are and get busy with doing that. We are all unique and designed for purpose to the glory of God!

God Bless You All!!
another opinion

Bossier City, LA

#25 May 18, 2013
Voice in the wilderness, Im not going to deny he has helped you but he has not helped others.I went to him for help in my ministry.do you know what he said.?NO! I went to him concerning furthering my education by getting tutored,NO.!He only helps certain people.Now he is the mayor and only helps certain people.That is called being partial,but there isin't knowone perfect right.?I pray for him that God will guide him and for his will to be done not johnny cox will.Concerning the mayor election:
65 % of the town of coushatta is black.
33% of the town of coushatta is white.
2% are hispanic.
Johnny cox got 606 votes
Rose byrd got 544 votes
carl frye got 33 votes.
The election was based on race.the community didin't even give carl frye a chance.the election is over until four more years.Until then lets see what johnny cox can get done.If he can't do what he said he was going to do then maybe it's time for a change.Until then it is what it is.!!!!!
are you kidding me

Shreveport, LA

#26 May 18, 2013
Carl, calling yourself "another opinion" isn't going to stop us from knowing it's you. Let me tell you something - my entire family voted for Johnny Cox - and each and every one of us are 100% white. This election was not based on skin color. I voted for the best person for the job. You will never be that person. You are not qualified for the job. You can run a hundred more times, and you will get the same results. I'm not being mean, I'm being honest. I mean seriously, you think only 33 white people voted? I'm shocked you received that many votes. It's time for you to accept reality and quit placing blame on everyone because you didn't get what you wanted. The election is OVER. You lost. Get over it.
Very interesting

Bossier City, LA

#27 May 18, 2013
are you kidding me wrote:
Carl, calling yourself "another opinion" isn't going to stop us from knowing it's you. Let me tell you something - my entire family voted for Johnny Cox - and each and every one of us are 100% white. This election was not based on skin color. I voted for the best person for the job. You will never be that person. You are not qualified for the job. You can run a hundred more times, and you will get the same results. I'm not being mean, I'm being honest. I mean seriously, you think only 33 white people voted? I'm shocked you received that many votes. It's time for you to accept reality and quit placing blame on everyone because you didn't get what you wanted. The election is OVER. You lost. Get over it.
I aint carl frye.Can you read this.?

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7n7yO ...
Really now

Shreveport, LA

#28 May 18, 2013
another opinion wrote:
Voice in the wilderness, Im not going to deny he has helped you but he has not helped others.I went to him for help in my ministry.do you know what he said.?NO! I went to him concerning furthering my education by getting tutored,NO.!He only helps certain people.Now he is the mayor and only helps certain people.That is called being partial,but there isin't knowone perfect right.?I pray for him that God will guide him and for his will to be done not johnny cox will.Concerning the mayor election:
2% are hispanic.
Johnny cox got 606 votes
Rose byrd got 544 votes
carl frye got 33 votes.
The election was based on race.the community didin't even give carl frye a chance.the election is over until four more years.Until then lets see what johnny cox can get done.If he can't do what he said he was going to do then maybe it's time for a change.Until then it is what it is.!!!!!
you've absolutely got to be Carl Frye, who but you would think 33% of 1183 is 33

who but you: has complained in previous posts that he went to Dr. Cox for help with his ministry, lack of education and whatever for help and was turned down

who but you: ends his sentences with .? or .! and no space before the next word

who but you: lives in a huge fantasy world, thinking he has any qualifications for mayor at all
Very interesting

Bossier City, LA

#29 May 18, 2013
and who but you can judge people the way you do.You are in a fantasy world all your own.Why don't you get to know Carl frye instead of judgeing him.Ask him about his goals,dreams,and ambitions,or are you afraid of him,and hearing the truth.?Im not carl frye.Wake up"Really now" its 2013.Judges preside in a court of law not on a community news forum.
Carl Frye

Bossier City, LA

#30 May 18, 2013
i TAKE LIFE AS IT COMES.i DON'T CLAIM TO BE PERFECT,AND i DON'T DEFAME,SLANDER,OR GOSSIP ABOUT ANYONE.lET ME TELL YOU FOLKS SOMETHING.i LOVE MY LIFE.i LOVE GOD,MY FRIENDS,MY FAMILY,AND THE MINISTRY GOD GAVE ME GIVING OUT FREE BIBLES AND TRACTS.I AM ENJOYING MY WALK WITH GOD.I'M ENJOYING THE LIFE GOD HAS GIVEN ME.I'M ENJOYING DOING WHAT PLEASES GOD.I MEAN LOOK HOW FAR I HAVE COME IN LIFE.I STARTED OUT ANGRY,UNSAVED,UNLOVE,UNCOMPASS IONATE,UNCAREING ALL BECAUSE I COULD NOT ACCEPT DEATH.I COULD NOT ACCEPT LIFE EITHER.I JUST WANTED TO GIVE UP AND DIE,BUT GOD WOULDIN'T LET ME.HE HAS A PURPOSE FOR ME.i DO NOT CARE WHAT IS SAID ABOUT ME GOOD OR BAD.I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU SLANDER,DEFAME,AND GOSSIP ABOUT ME.YOU HATERS ON TOPIX ENJOY RUNNING PEOPLE DOWN.YOU GET A THRILL OUT OF IT.I FEEL PITY FOR YOU.TO ME PEOPLE ARE EITHER GOOD OR BAD,RIGHT,OR WRONG,HAPPY OR SAD,LOVE OR HATE.EITHER WAY I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF ANYONES SALVATION BUT MY OWN.AT LEAST I RAN FOR MAYOR,AND AT LEAST I TRIED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR THAT.ON THE OUTSIDE I MAY NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH,BUT GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE WHO IS IN THE WORLD.GOD LIVES IN ME JUST AS HE LIVES IN ALL WHO LOVE HIM.I'M NOT SOME TOY YOU CAN TAKE OUT,AND PLAY WITH SPIRITUALLY,EMOTIONALLY,PHYSIC ALLY.I'M A HUMAN BEING WITH EMOTIONS,AND FEELINGS LIKE YOU.SO GO ON HATERS HATE ALL YOU WANT TO,SAY ALL YOU WANT TO,BUT THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN YOU WILL FACE ALMIGHTY GOD,AND HE IS GOING TO ASK YOU WHY DID YOU HATE THE PEOPLE I LOVE.?WHY DID YOU DEFAME,DEGRADE,GOSSIP ABOUT MY ELECT.?UM UM UM WELL WELL WELL.!!!! WHATS YOUR ANSWER GOING TO BE.IT RAINS ON THE UNJUST AS WELL AS THE JUST.I HAVE GOT TO GET OFF THIS TOPIX CRAP.IT JUST ISIN'T WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.YES I GET ANGRY ABOUT SOME OF THE NEGATIVE GOSSIP ABOUT ME,BUT I JUST LET IT GO AND GIVE IT TO GOD.PEOPLE,WAKE UP.!WE ARE AMERICANS,AND WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM.KNOW MATTER WHAT YOU SAY,THINK,OR DO I'M GOING TO SERVE GOD.I'M GOING TO LOVE AS CHRIST LOVES,GIVE AS CHRIST GIVES,AND FORGIVE AS CHRIST FORGIVES,AND NOT ASK ANYTHING IN RETURN BECAUSE GOD SUPPLIES MY NEEDS,NOW IF MY POST MAKES YOU ANGRY TAKE IT UP WITH GOD.AS FOR ME,AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD,AND I WILL ALWAYS STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.!!! THATS JUST THE WAY i WANT TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE.NOW TAKE THIS AND PASTURIZE IT INTO YOUR MINDS UNTIL IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU.TOPIX SUCKS,BUT 216 MORE SIGNATURES,AND THE HATERS WILL BE KNOWMORE,AND PEOPLE CAN EXPRESS THEIR SPEECH,AND OPINION THE RIGHT WAY,ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.!GOD LOVES YOU AND I LOVE YOU,AND I'M PRAYING FOR EACH ONE OF YOU.!
Voice In the Wilderness

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#31 May 18, 2013
two gods wrote:
a man of the clothe should not be in elected office. like a realtor, can not represent both the sellee and sellor with equal reguards for the best interest of either clients. therefore, either can I man of the clothe represent the believer and non-believer equally and both have the same rights under the law.
King David was appointed by God. He ruled well. Deborah was also another choice as she was chosen to be a judge that was purposed to rule for God's glory. If the righteous be silent any longer, what do you think will continue to transpire? We have a voice. God has given us one through the right of voting. Use it wisely and pray much before every election. We need Godly, righeous leaders. Let us pray and live accordingly. God bless you reader.
Voice In the Wilderness

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#32 May 18, 2013
Carl Frye wrote:
i TAKE LIFE AS IT COMES.i DON'T CLAIM TO BE PERFECT,AND i DON'T DEFAME,SLANDER,OR GOSSIP ABOUT ANYONE.lET ME TELL YOU FOLKS SOMETHING.i LOVE MY LIFE.i LOVE GOD,MY FRIENDS,MY FAMILY,AND THE MINISTRY GOD GAVE ME GIVING OUT FREE BIBLES AND TRACTS.I AM ENJOYING MY WALK WITH GOD.I'M ENJOYING THE LIFE GOD HAS GIVEN ME.I'M ENJOYING DOING WHAT PLEASES GOD.I MEAN LOOK HOW FAR I HAVE COME IN LIFE.I STARTED OUT ANGRY,UNSAVED,UNLOVE,UNCOMPASS IONATE,UNCAREING ALL BECAUSE I COULD NOT ACCEPT DEATH.I COULD NOT ACCEPT LIFE EITHER.I JUST WANTED TO GIVE UP AND DIE,BUT GOD WOULDIN'T LET ME.HE HAS A PURPOSE FOR ME.i DO NOT CARE WHAT IS SAID ABOUT ME GOOD OR BAD.I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU SLANDER,DEFAME,AND GOSSIP ABOUT ME.YOU HATERS ON TOPIX ENJOY RUNNING PEOPLE DOWN.YOU GET A THRILL OUT OF IT.I FEEL PITY FOR YOU.TO ME PEOPLE ARE EITHER GOOD OR BAD,RIGHT,OR WRONG,HAPPY OR SAD,LOVE OR HATE.EITHER WAY I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF ANYONES SALVATION BUT MY OWN.AT LEAST I RAN FOR MAYOR,AND AT LEAST I TRIED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR THAT.ON THE OUTSIDE I MAY NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH,BUT GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE WHO IS IN THE WORLD.GOD LIVES IN ME JUST AS HE LIVES IN ALL WHO LOVE HIM.I'M NOT SOME TOY YOU CAN TAKE OUT,AND PLAY WITH SPIRITUALLY,EMOTIONALLY,PHYSIC ALLY.I'M A HUMAN BEING WITH EMOTIONS,AND FEELINGS LIKE YOU.SO GO ON HATERS HATE ALL YOU WANT TO,SAY ALL YOU WANT TO,BUT THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN YOU WILL FACE ALMIGHTY GOD,AND HE IS GOING TO ASK YOU WHY DID YOU HATE THE PEOPLE I LOVE.?WHY DID YOU DEFAME,DEGRADE,GOSSIP ABOUT MY ELECT.?UM UM UM WELL WELL WELL.!!!! WHATS YOUR ANSWER GOING TO BE.IT RAINS ON THE UNJUST AS WELL AS THE JUST.I HAVE GOT TO GET OFF THIS TOPIX CRAP.IT JUST ISIN'T WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.YES I GET ANGRY ABOUT SOME OF THE NEGATIVE GOSSIP ABOUT ME,BUT I JUST LET IT GO AND GIVE IT TO GOD.PEOPLE,WAKE UP.!WE ARE AMERICANS,AND WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM.KNOW MATTER WHAT YOU SAY,THINK,OR DO I'M GOING TO SERVE GOD.I'M GOING TO LOVE AS CHRIST LOVES,GIVE AS CHRIST GIVES,AND FORGIVE AS CHRIST FORGIVES,AND NOT ASK ANYTHING IN RETURN BECAUSE GOD SUPPLIES MY NEEDS,NOW IF MY POST MAKES YOU ANGRY TAKE IT UP WITH GOD.AS FOR ME,AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD,AND I WILL ALWAYS STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.!!! THATS JUST THE WAY i WANT TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE.NOW TAKE THIS AND PASTURIZE IT INTO YOUR MINDS UNTIL IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU.TOPIX SUCKS,BUT 216 MORE SIGNATURES,AND THE HATERS WILL BE KNOWMORE,AND PEOPLE CAN EXPRESS THEIR SPEECH,AND OPINION THE RIGHT WAY,ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.!GOD LOVES YOU AND I LOVE YOU,AND I'M PRAYING FOR EACH ONE OF YOU.!
Mr. Frye,

It's okay to be angry. But just don't get entangled with the opinion and words of others. You are who God says you are!! Be strong sir and courageous. And keep fighting the good fight. God's blessings be unto you. And thank you for praying for me. Take care, sir.
Voice In the Wilderness

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#33 May 18, 2013
another opinion wrote:
2% are hispanic.
Johnny cox got 606 votes
Rose byrd got 544 votes
carl frye got 33 votes.
Another Opinion,

I'm very sorry that this happened to you. But before you went to the pastor did you ask God to guide you to the right person for help. Always, always do this. Sometimes when those in need come to you and you are unable to help, does that make you a noncaring person? No. That's not fair to the pastor. Pastors are not always able to help in the magnitude that we desire and that is why we need direction and counsel before going to them or anyone else for that reason. I know, I've been told NO alot by others. Until, I learned this truth. God will make a way for you as He has done so many times before. Just trust Him, He, Himself, will do it for you. HE will open doors and allow the people who are supposed to help, help you. Just trust and believe. And smile, okay? Don't allow this to make you sour or get you down another second. God is able!! Stay strong and keep moving.
Carl Frye

Alexandria, LA

#34 May 18, 2013
now"voice in the wilderness" makes more sense than anyone on topix period.!thank you for posting that.Im not giving up.2017 I think is when the next election is.I already have a campaign manager,ideas for fundraisers,and I still have all my grant proposals,and same plans I had when I ran for mayor.if i don't win thats fine,but it don't hurt to keep trying.You see I have the grant resources to get funds for the town to revitalize coushatta,but I would be a fool to share it with the mayor,or the city council because they will take the credit for it.All my ts are crossed,and all my Is are dotted.As far as asking pastors for anything It ain't happening.!God supplies my needs.I love God,I have a ministry,a family,and friends that care deeply for me,and I would not trade that for any political office.If I win in 2017 I will be elected by the people and for the people of the town of coushatta La.voters,employees,and management,and everything will be done right according to the law,nothing will be sugar coated,covered up like it is now in coushatta.we were blessed to get idaho timber company,and God made it happen,not man.!I love my enemies,and I pray for them as well as I pray for my friends,but I hate the sin within them that causes them to hurt others.I love the people that talk bad about me,but I don't love the hate,the degradeing,defameing,and gossip they create.Im enjoying my walk with God,and I'm more happy now than I ever was.Knowone,nothing,and knowbody can take that away from me.You can lie,cheat,and steal from me but you can't take away my spirit,nor my soul.right is right and wrong is wrong and right never wronged knowbody.I love my God,my job,my family,friends,and they love me.216 more signatures.I can't wait to see the petition arrive in washington,and for lawmakers to turn the tables on what is posted on topix.Reform it or remove it.Free speech is not defameing,degradering,and gossiping about people you know of do not know.God loves you and I love you,and Im praying for you all.!
are you kidding me

Shreveport, LA

#35 May 18, 2013
and this is EXACTLY why you are not qualified to be mayor! First of all, your silly petition is NEVER going to change anything. You have had this explained to you over and over, yet you STILL don't understand. Not being able to understand things that are explained to you is a HUGE sign you are not capable of being mayor. Secondly, if you were truly a man of God, and had our community's best interests at heart, you would share the grant proposals you supposedly have, because a TRUE man of God does NOT care about CREDIT. Next, a proposal is nothing unless someone chooses to fulfill the proposal. To do the things you say you would already have done in our community if you had become mayor would take MILLIONS of dollars. You will NEVER get a grant that will give you that much money. Get real. The fact that you do not understand this, is yet ANOTHER sign you are not capable of being mayor. And lastly, you be sure to run in 2017.... by then the next mayoral election will be over and done with.
Carl frye

Alexandria, LA

#36 May 18, 2013
I don't cast my pearls before swine nor give whats holy to the dogs.I plan on running in 2017 like it or not."are you kidding me" what a name.!try posting your real name or um are you scared someone might be surprised.I'm not afraid of the crazies thats why I post my real name.get a life whoever you are.you sure can't have mine.God loves you I love you and Im praying for you.
Really now

Shreveport, LA

#37 May 19, 2013
Carl consider this proof you are who you say you are not, are you going to keep denying it

Dr Johnny Cox will of God ministry
Posted in the Coushatta Forum
ministerofchrist
Shreveport, LA
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1May 27, 2010

Judged:221
Today,I would like to say a few words about his ministry.He has a wonderful ministry going in coushatta,and I have heard nothing but good from his memebers.I don't see why he dont tell us what he was going to do with the old school.Also I have went to him on occassion and asked his help in building our ministry up.I have asked his help in person,by email and here,but still no response.Johnny and jerome are very nice men,and full of God's spirit,and believe God is doing great things through them despite the persecution they have endured. I myself are judged and condemned because I help orphans in foreign countries which soon will help orphans here also.I can not understand why ministries are so jealious of each other. we all have a calling. We all have a mission.He all must help each other because the time is short.people are without god,without hope.We are supposed to be leading them to christ.Waht happened to the days of passing out tracts in public,visiting a poor family,helping other pastors,and ministers with their ministries.Im trying to get started.I am just one man and can only do so much.I am a white man saying this about a black man.Dr johnny cox is a good person,and so is jerome but when it comes to helping someone they only help certain people.Im not a player in this ministry.Im serious about the ministry Im in.God has done wonderful things through it.He has provided cots for children to sleep on,Equiptment for the staff,candy and cookies for the children during christmas time.Im just one man,and can only do so much.I need the help.Bro. Johnny cox,If your reading this I want you to know that I am not judgeing you for what you are doing.truely you are a great man of god.I have approached you many times regarding my ministry and calling but you have not responded.I have emailed you but you have never emailed me back.I don't want your money,your grants.I need you to help me get a grant so I can get this ministry going.I need people to help me with fundraisers,and benefits to help orphans here and in foreign countries.Ive done all I can do.Please meet with me just you. Its hard to tell you and jerome apart.Meet with me and lets pray together and discusss what Im doing for the children in tenali india,and what I can do for the children here in the USA.It's not me its christ in me my brother.Im not your enemy Im your friend.email me at [email protected] If you cant help me then someone will one day,and God will be glorified through it all.I am not putting you down sir as God in me has said and if I have forgive me.I just need your help not your money your critism,your opinion I just need you help.Yes or no God will be glorified not me.all Iam is an instrement,a piece of clay refined and polished for his use.email me.I have to have an answer now.My name is brother Carl.Know matter whathapp;ens good bad happy sad God will be glorified through the ministry. Its not my ministry.its gods Im just on earth to fullfill what I was called to do.Let the earth take that which is hers for the spirit of man has no ending.
Carl frye

Alexandria, LA

#38 May 19, 2013
my reply to that is this.I had confidence in cox at the time,but now the tables have turned.Ill admit I wrote that.I won't deny it.now you think throwing words in my face is going to hurt me.? not happening.!I'm not perfect,and niether are you so becareful when you judge someone by their words because one day you will be judged,and your name will be exposed.Better yet to cast the splinter out of my eye first get the 4X4 out of your eye.Enough said.!!!!!
are you kidding me

Arcadia, LA

#39 May 20, 2013
You know what Carl, people are tired of your pity party. Wahh, I didn't win the mayor's race. Wahh, Johnny Cox didn't help me. Wahh, people say things on Topix I don't like. Wahh Wahh Wahh! Guess what - there are people with REAL problems - ask the people of Moore, OK! Or Newtown, CT, or places where they have had tragedies... I'm so over your nonsense. Every time you get called out on all the crap you've posted, you turn it into the other person being mean.

I've seen you be told OVER AND OVER that it is not wise to post your real name on the internet. I'm not afraid of posting my name - I'm just too smart to post my name. I know better than to give away person information on a public forum! It's called COMMON SENSE and Internet Safety! P.S. I find it HILARIOUS that you are going to run for mayor in 2017. Good luck with that!

Off to pray for the people of Moore, OK, as THEY NEED the prayers!
Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

#40 May 20, 2013
the fervent prayer of a rightious man availeth much.are you rightious.?Your posts don't seem to be.Im still waiting for you to remove the 4X4 from your eye so you can remove the splinter out of my eye.I will to pray for them.thank you for wishing me luck in 2017.If I get in there I will be elected by the people and for the people.I will not sweep things under the rug,nor sugar coat anything.I'm going to do things right according to the law,and the holy bible,and when people want to speak with me I will not run our the back door as rose did,and I will not walk out on a council meeting like cox did.End of subject.!!!!!
cosmo

Bossier City, LA

#41 May 27, 2013
Carl Frye if you want to whine about evey thing why don't you move

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bby daddy 9 hr Bby mom 1
wanted mature Lady 12 hr KitKat 2
What do yall think about Amber Young? 19 hr Realtalk 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Hipocrit 20,505
lonnie jones Fri Cindy Upshaw 6
Mayor of coushatta La Aug 25 Crap Choices 3
Has anyone seen Christina Barbo? Aug 23 Rabbit19801 1

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages