Comments
1 - 20 of 124 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
bankerthanker

Stonewall, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

so after a few weeks in office what do yall think so far. Isn't he doing a wonderful job.
sumerian

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

two gods wrote:
a man of the clothe should not be in elected office. like a realtor, can not represent both the sellee and sellor with equal reguards for the best interest of either clients. therefore, either can I man of the clothe represent the believer and non-believer equally and both have the same rights under the law.
that is a fact
XXX

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

two gods wrote:
a man of the clothe should not be in elected office. like a realtor, can not represent both the sellee and sellor with equal reguards for the best interest of either clients. therefore, either can I man of the clothe represent the believer and non-believer equally and both have the same rights under the law.
Show me that this statement is fact. A man of clothe is a prophit for Jesus, therefore he shows equal intrest for both believer & non-believer. All men have the same rights under the laws of God & men. So Paster Johnny Cox has the right to be in office.
bull

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

XXX wrote:
<quoted text> Show me that this statement is fact. A man of clothe is a prophit for Jesus, therefore he shows equal intrest for both believer & non-believer. All men have the same rights under the laws of God & men. So Paster Johnny Cox has the right to be in office.
a man of the cloth is not a prophet of jesus. why would you think that? and while it is in his best interest to show his concern for both believer and non beleiver why would that translate to mayors office? being a preacher does not make you qualified for anything else. was that not him that was mad because he could not appoint who he wanted at the council meeting. the council had to appoint a mayor pro temp to have the meeting beause he got up and went and sat in audience.
stay tuned. coushatta will be wishing they had left rose in place
yea

Huntsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Cox is a lyer . do you know who his father is (he's white) and got white brothers and sisters.
piginablanket

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the people voted for him.they made their bed hard now they have to lay in it.!
XXX

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I would rather see Paster Cox in office then to have to deal with Rose again, or for that matter Carl. BULL, what makes you believe that a preacher is not qualified to do anything else?
Wondering mind

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

He is a crook like most elected officials in red river parish. That's why there is no jobs there! Wake up retards get some jobs or the town will always be poverty. In coushatta there is the rich and the poor no in between no jobs!!!! Think about it next time y'all in the voting booth!!!!!
lintlicker

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

im not from coushatta. im from tennesse im down in Shreveport visiting folks but sounds like to me yall went from a mayor that only wanted to plant flowers to a mayor who is a crook. i looked at the ballots and it sounds like to me Carl Frye would have at least tried to have made a better mayor than any of these two. I bet most of coushatta is thinking the same thing now. lol. i know the mayors brother and hes an even bigger crook.
are you kidding me

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

bahahaha Carl Frye a better mayor? seriously? I don't suppose anyone noticed that Hood is reopening.. or that our water bills have gone down? or that the water employees are actually out and about checking meters now? I'll stick with Johnny Cox, and the haters can continue to type things that make them look as if they have their heads up their behinds.
are you kidding me

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

oh and you're from Tennessee, but you just happen to know our mayor's brother? and you just happen to notice from your view up there in Shreveport what's going on in the little town of Coushatta, even "looking at our ballots"... yeah, right... I believe that. NOT. Either you are Carl or a relative, please do not insult the intelligence of those reading this site. By the way, "most of Coushatta" is NOT thinking Carl Frye would have made a better mayor! That is just a fantasy of Carl's.
slantminded critic

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

1

Yea Know im about sick of it on both ends. It really discusts me the degraderity of people in this form and in this town. It really makes me sick to read all this mess about the cox and frye election. Yall all really need to grow up and get off yalls moral high horse. Yall wanna judge people. why dont you look at yallselves first and foremost.
Exactly

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

slantminded critic wrote:
Yea Know im about sick of it on both ends. It really discusts me the degraderity of people in this form and in this town. It really makes me sick to read all this mess about the cox and frye election. Yall all really need to grow up and get off yalls moral high horse. Yall wanna judge people. why dont you look at yallselves first and foremost.
it blows my mind that a grown adult can not spell, writes with such ignorance, and then has the gall to call people out, everyone has a right to their opinion, if you don't like it don't read it

there was no Cox Frye election, it was a Cox Byrd election, the new mayor took office just a few months ago, give him a chance, and support your town
are you kidding me

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

This topic was titled Mayor Bro. Johnny Cox. It said NOTHING about Carl Frye until someone decided to bring him up as a better candidate for the job, which is not even close to being truth. If it were close to the truth, he would have gotten more that a few votes. Johnny Cox AND Rose Byrd received hundreds of votes. At no point was Carl Frye EVER a real contender in this election, and that's a fact.

by the way - I'm
disgusts
degraderity - sorry can't correct this one because it's not a word
forum
Y'all
yallselves is not a word either

The ONLY reason you are "sick of it" is because the election didn't go your way, Carl. You come on here pretending to be someone from Tennessee, which is completely dishonest, then you say *we* need to look at ourselves!? No, you dear, need to look at your pathetic attempt to get someone to agree you would have made a better candidate, and realize no one is ever going to agree with you. You can also spend all your time putting "disagree" and other negative things on all our posts, but AGAIN, it doesn't make them not true. You really need to quit living in a fantasy world, for your own good.
Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 7, 2013
 
are you kidding me wrote:
This topic was titled Mayor Bro. Johnny Cox. It said NOTHING about Carl Frye until someone decided to bring him up as a better candidate for the job, which is not even close to being truth. If it were close to the truth, he would have gotten more that a few votes. Johnny Cox AND Rose Byrd received hundreds of votes. At no point was Carl Frye EVER a real contender in this election, and that's a fact.
by the way - I'm
disgusts
degraderity - sorry can't correct this one because it's not a word
forum
Y'all
yallselves is not a word either
The ONLY reason you are "sick of it" is because the election didn't go your way, Carl. You come on here pretending to be someone from Tennessee, which is completely dishonest, then you say *we* need to look at ourselves!? No, you dear, need to look at your pathetic attempt to get someone to agree you would have made a better candidate, and realize no one is ever going to agree with you. You can also spend all your time putting "disagree" and other negative things on all our posts, but AGAIN, it doesn't make them not true. You really need to quit living in a fantasy world, for your own good.
when I was a child I acted like a child,but when I became an adult I put away childish things topix is for children.I got better things to do than to argue,fuss,fight with children who disobey God by slandering people on topix.233 more to go,and topix will be reformed or removed.the people voted for cox they made their bed hard now they have to lay in it.I have nothing to do with it all.I have better things to do with my time.
are you kidding me

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You must still be a child, because, here you are, posting yet again... still reading the posts, still responding to them.... still living in the fantasy world where a petition that's taken MONTHS maybe years to get enough numbers is going to change Topix. As if. LOL Got a newsflash for you, no one on this site is doing anything you aren't doing, so CLEARLY if we are disobeying God, then you are TOO. You slander Johnny Cox. You pretend to be someone you aren't - like anyone believed you were from Tennessee. Your doorstep needs some cleaning, Carl. This isn't slander, this isn't fighting. It's calling you out for the hypocrite you are.

Yes, yes, the people voted for Cox. Only one who seems to have a problem with it, is YOU. If you have better things to do with your time, and have nothing to do with it, then why go through the trouble of pretending to be someone not from here, just so you can down our new mayor and say you would have been a better one. You are not convincing anyone by your actions. And yes, they are YOUR actions. Next time, if you have an opinion, just post it. Don't pretend you are visiting Shreveport from Tennessee and have no agenda. The readers of Topix are not as stupid as you thought they were when you made that persona up. You can quote a million Bible verses and it's not going to change that YOU are just mad because you didn't get the reaction you wanted from your post.
Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 8, 2013
 
are you kidding me wrote:
You must still be a child, because, here you are, posting yet again... still reading the posts, still responding to them.... still living in the fantasy world where a petition that's taken MONTHS maybe years to get enough numbers is going to change Topix. As if. LOL Got a newsflash for you, no one on this site is doing anything you aren't doing, so CLEARLY if we are disobeying God, then you are TOO. You slander Johnny Cox. You pretend to be someone you aren't - like anyone believed you were from Tennessee. Your doorstep needs some cleaning, Carl. This isn't slander, this isn't fighting. It's calling you out for the hypocrite you are.
Yes, yes, the people voted for Cox. Only one who seems to have a problem with it, is YOU. If you have better things to do with your time, and have nothing to do with it, then why go through the trouble of pretending to be someone not from here, just so you can down our new mayor and say you would have been a better one. You are not convincing anyone by your actions. And yes, they are YOUR actions. Next time, if you have an opinion, just post it. Don't pretend you are visiting Shreveport from Tennessee and have no agenda. The readers of Topix are not as stupid as you thought they were when you made that persona up. You can quote a million Bible verses and it's not going to change that YOU are just mad because you didn't get the reaction you wanted from your post.
FYI (for your information) the tennesee post was not my post.I did not post that.Can't you tell by the spelling,and punctuation.?Im not mad at knowone Im just stateing the facts.
regional

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

i tell yall what.
ended up going to a city council meeting.

IT WAS THE STUPIDEST WASTE OF TIME

everybody was argueing and talking over each other.

NOTHING WAS ACCOMPLISHED

it was like going to the zoo and watching a bunch of monkeys fighting and throwing poo at each other.

TOTAL CHAOS
regional

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

are you kidding me wrote:
bahahaha Carl Frye a better mayor? seriously? I don't suppose anyone noticed that Hood is reopening.. or that our water bills have gone down? or that the water employees are actually out and about checking meters now? I'll stick with Johnny Cox, and the haters can continue to type things that make them look as if they have their heads up their behinds.
THE WATER STILL TASTES LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!
Bro Carl Frye

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

If I would of been elected mayor 3 things would have been accomplished by now:
1.the water tower would have already been rplaced by a new one.
2.the sewage,and drainage problem would have been corrected.
3.The police department and water department would already been at the vo tech building.
And what would have paid for it all.? Grants.I had the grant proposals,and the resources ready to give to the city council.
the people voted,and now they must live with nasty water.Messed up sewer,and drainage,and the same old building for the police and water department to do their work in.I still have my resources,and grant proposals,and I plan on running in four years.For now we are all going to have to live with what we have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Living Wage 2,997
Amber Tarrance 9 hr karla 6
who was fighting, arrested aug 3 12 hr jackie snyder 2
Coushatta SUCKS AS A TOWN 15 hr be successful 2
what y'all think about Joe lindsey Thu Amber 27
Ren speirs ex kay Wed Get at me 2
ren speir (Sep '13) Wed Really 18

Search the Coushatta Forum:
•••
•••
Coushatta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Coushatta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coushatta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Coushatta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coushatta
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••