First Prev
of 2
Next Last
harley

Abilene, TX

#1 Jan 16, 2009
What does everyone think of the new ambulance service so far.
FOR REDRIVER EMS

Shreveport, LA

#2 Jan 16, 2009
SO far they seem to be doing great! The employees are alot nicer than Pafford ever thought about being! They also get to calls a lot faster!!
! Keep up the good work
Pafford

AOL

#3 Jan 16, 2009
The pafford staff was wonderful, nice, and did a great job! I do not get where you can say anything negative about Pafford. I really wish they would have been able to stay. The saved a lot of lives in RRP and was great with their patients. I hope we can say the same about the new RRP ems. Only time will tell.
just curious

Clovis, NM

#4 Jan 17, 2009
The Pafford staff that was there in RRP was nice...however the owners were not. And the negativity that can be said about Pafford is much. They didn't worry about having a paramedic on staff they didn't worry about what happens to the parish when that ambulance goes out of town....hell pafford didn't even worry about it's own employees so what makes you think they would worry about RRP???

And RRP ems has already started saving lives...they are quick, courteous to all they encounter, the WHOLE company cares what happens to there pt not just the person on the ambulance as in Pafford's case. As far as Pafford staying wasn't it Greg Pafford himself who said that we, as a parish, would NEVER be able to pass a tax nor we would find AYONE willing to wokr in our town? Wasn't it Greg who said that EVEN at $25,000.00 for an ambulance he could NOT promise that he would put a paramedic in place?? WOW seems that RR EMS has not had a problem staffing w/paramedics. Sorry my attitude is so negative...I just don't like it when someone comes into MY hometown and promises US the whole world and then come to find out NEVER intended on keeping his promises.
Mark

Monroe, LA

#5 Jan 18, 2009
I worked as a full time paramedic in coushatta. its easy to bash from the other side of the fence. But to say the employees were rude or didny care just dont fly. I have personally taken tne heat for decisions i made on the side of my patients in Coushatta. Enough of that. Your subsidy is what Greg told the police jury it would take for the ambulance to stay. When you have the two staffed paramedic trucks, as you promised, insted of 1 used one. Full time employees, instead of one, and do not have to rely upon another parish to back you up and take away from their parish, then you can talk. You will find that sometimes its not as easy as you might think. PS. When you have a hospital that will not get upset when Air One lands on the pad when the air crew is helping to transport a critical pt to their facility. I hope you have the support from Christus Coushatta like we never did. Good Luck. Seriously, I do wish you all the best in your service.
Has Been

Monroe, LA

#6 Jan 18, 2009
Pafford is a has been in Red River! We were told if the tax was passed we would have two medic units of our own. So where are they at? Please don't come back with the it takes time. Thats an easy reply.
exactly

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Jan 18, 2009
They have to wait for the tax to start rolling in...think the first quarter results will be in March...they have to order an ambulance which then has to be built...once built it has to be delievered. Then once it is delivered it has to have all the equipment placed on it....which also has to be ordered...but there again it takes money to do all these things and the first profits from the tax don't become available to be spent until the end of March begining of April.
TreeHugger

Shreveport, LA

#8 Jan 19, 2009
And according to the tax office the tax dollars are rolling in.$1million plus in October and November. December's is due about now.

Recession? What recession!
RRPEMS FOREVER

Abilene, TX

#9 Jan 19, 2009
Mark wrote:
I worked as a full time paramedic in coushatta. its easy to bash from the other side of the fence. But to say the employees were rude or didny care just dont fly. I have personally taken tne heat for decisions i made on the side of my patients in Coushatta. Enough of that. Your subsidy is what Greg told the police jury it would take for the ambulance to stay. When you have the two staffed paramedic trucks, as you promised, insted of 1 used one. Full time employees, instead of one, and do not have to rely upon another parish to back you up and take away from their parish, then you can talk. You will find that sometimes its not as easy as you might think. PS. When you have a hospital that will not get upset when Air One lands on the pad when the air crew is helping to transport a critical pt to their facility. I hope you have the support from Christus Coushatta like we never did. Good Luck. Seriously, I do wish you all the best in your service.
Quit your whining, your gone and were here to stay.
RRPEMS lives

Abilene, TX

#10 Jan 19, 2009
TreeHugger wrote:
And according to the tax office the tax dollars are rolling in.$1million plus in October and November. December's is due about now.
Recession? What recession!
I hope you dont think that is ambulance tax money comode hugger.
RRPEMS lives

Abilene, TX

#11 Jan 19, 2009
Has Been wrote:
Pafford is a has been in Red River! We were told if the tax was passed we would have two medic units of our own. So where are they at? Please don't come back with the it takes time. Thats an easy reply.
Hey has been, I've got a great idea.Why don't you just meet them down at quality ford in the morning Oh and bring a 300,000 dollar check with you and help them pick out 2 fully stocked ALS units and you should be able to have them up and running by 5PM tomorrow evening.and while you are at it bring 12 full time EMT'S and Paramedics with you to man them.Hey i have another good idea.Since its so simple to build a quality ambulance service why don't you come down and sign on as the lead paramedic and get the ball rollingfor those people that don't know what they are doing since they are new at this.They could use your expertise.I'm like you they must be running a scam since they haven't been able to put together a full blown ALS service overnight.......DUFUS!!!
TreeHugger

Shreveport, LA

#12 Jan 19, 2009
RRPEMS lives wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you dont think that is ambulance tax money comode hugger.
Well no. Seeing that the ambulance tax started January 1st then it couldn't be.:)
River Mom

Shreveport, LA

#13 Jan 20, 2009
Keep up the good work RR EMS!
LOUD AND CLEAR

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2009
River Mom wrote:
Keep up the good work RR EMS!
We will and thankyou. It will take about 2 years to become the service that we invision it to be and no one will deter us from putting RR together the absolute most technologically advanced EMS Service in the State of Louisiana. So any nay sayers can step aside or get run over cause RREMS is going to be the Standard in EMS.
Clik-Clik-Pull

Shreveport, LA

#15 Jan 20, 2009
Everything takes a little time to get things going
correctly.Give RR EMS credit,where credit is due.
I believe it will be one of the best in N.La., 6 months down the road.I HAVE FAITH IN THEM.
Has Been

Monroe, LA

#16 Jan 21, 2009
RRPEMS Why don't you get whatever it is out of your ass! Maybe I should have worded my comment a lil different? I didn't mean anything by the question. Thanks EXACTLY for your information.

Has Been

Monroe, LA

#17 Jan 21, 2009
RRPEMS I may have 300,000 but if your the voice for our service you just pissed it off. Just always remember this: The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tommorrow.
LOUD AND CLEAR

Clovis, NM

#18 Jan 21, 2009
Has Been wrote:
RRPEMS Why don't you get whatever it is out of your ass! Maybe I should have worded my comment a lil different? I didn't mean anything by the question. Thanks EXACTLY for your information.
Yeah you meant it just like you said it and I promise you I wont be kissin yours or anyone elses ass, Believe that!
What Ever

Clovis, NM

#19 Jan 21, 2009
Has Been wrote:
RRPEMS I may have 300,000 but if your the voice for our service you just pissed it off. Just always remember this: The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tommorrow.
Wow did you come up with that your self, What Ever!
Has Been

Monroe, LA

#20 Jan 21, 2009
Like I said before thanks EXACTLY for your information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOPIX.com FORUMS 6 hr Qzvar the Damned 2
NOLA.com has closed it's FORUMS 6 hr Qzvar the Damned 2
Nell Carter Holman 16 hr Fisher 3
Tiffany Adams & Tasha (Adams) Smith? (Dec '13) 17 hr Kenzie Adams 4
Swingers Group 19 hr fatuous1 5
RGS trucking Thu rooster 3
News Police looking for Slidell man missing since Fr... Wed Sheilawhite 1

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance