Coushatta Christmas Parade 2012

Coushatta Christmas Parade 2012

Posted in the Coushatta Forum

Wondering

Shreveport, LA

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Does anyone know this years parade route?
Really Now

Shreveport, LA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
I think it's the fairgrounds to the boat launch
Hahaha

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Coushatta isn't that big. Besides, in this little town nothing ever changes. So.....with that said, probably the same route it's been year after year after year....it's been this way since I was little. From the fairgrounds to the boat launch. Try thinking people; unless they specify otherwise. You should be use to the routine by now.
Really Now

Bossier City, LA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
in 2010 and 2011 it was the fairgrounds to Front Street
Hahaha

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2012
My point being is that it starts at the fairgrounds every year so follow the line. it can't go far n there's not many loop holes to jump through. Put 2 and 2 together for crying out loud
Parade

Plano, TX

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
My point being is that it starts at the fairgrounds every year so follow the line. it can't go far n there's not many loop holes to jump through. Put 2 and 2 together for crying out loud
Just so you know the parade route used to start at the Methodist church go down front street then to the boat launch. So just shows you aint been around for very long!! Hahahaha
Hahaha

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Parade wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know the parade route used to start at the Methodist church go down front street then to the boat launch. So just shows you aint been around for very long!! Hahahaha
When? Back in the 40's or 50's. U don't know where I've been. Yes, I've been to that same parade many many times n it's always started at the same place. Has it been the same parade, or different ones? Hmm different ones. Hell they all look the same. Nothing ever changes in small little towns. Christmas parades, Christmas pageant parades, the damn Mardi GRAS parades, every one I've been to has started right there at the fairgrounds, they all look the same except for the color themes. Even the parade I was in. Since I haven't been around long-dumba$$! Just shut ur trap bc u know nothing of me. Just to let you know, there use to be a lot of whites through the parades when I was young. Now all u see are those damn bird heads u c running the streets. That's the only thing that's changed since ive been grown. hahaha!
Wondering

Shreveport, LA

#8 Dec 11, 2012
so sorry, I asked a simple question, didn't know it would turn into insults and name calling

couple of years ago we were on the way home from the parade and the Baptist church parking lot was loaded with people waiting for the parade that didn't come, so no it isn't always the same
FIDGAD

Urania, LA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Parade wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly - and I know it started across from the Methodist Church when my son was marching with the RRHS band - and he just graduated this past May, so the *most* it could have been was seven years ago. So again, Hahaha is wrong. It has NOT always been the same. But I'm sure Hahaha will feel the need to come on here and make some more rude remarks. Just says more about Hahaha than any of us.
Well

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Hahaha has a point. Looks like they're ignoring you all now. Maybe haha is leaving it alone, so y dont u?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 14, 2012
the parade route has been the same forever and if you dont know that then
never ask any thing again cuze you ranched
Exactly

Bossier City, LA

#12 Dec 15, 2012
usoranched wrote:
the parade route has been the same forever and if you dont know that then
never ask any thing again cuze you ranched
it most certainly has not
FIDGAD

Shreveport, LA

#13 Dec 16, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
it most certainly has not
You can't tell these people anything - even facts are disputed. Just shows their ignorance. In the last ten years, the parade route for the Coushatta Christmas parade has changed at least FOUR times. Because first it started on Front Street and went to the boat launch, then it started at the fairgrounds and went down Ringgold Ave to the boat launch, then it changed again, so that it wasn't going down past the old post office, and now it has changed again, so that it is once again going past the old post office/First Baptist Church to the boat launch.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 18, 2012
i not ingoring anyone but just know your wrong because ive been riding in the parade longer than 7 years and it has started at the fair grounds to the boat launch so you can just go check the past and quite trying to go off on people ........you still ranched
Hahaha

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Thank you,'usoranched'. "Well" was in my defense. i dont think they meant u were ignoring anyone.
These people know that the parade has started at the fairgrounds for the last few years, IN A ROW.
I rode in the parade about 3 yrs ago, and I've been to everyone since then. Been to those for a few years before that, and when i was little, and throughout my teenage years(ive been to enough of them); and EVERYTIME I'VE been to the parade, it has ALWAYS started AT THE FAIRGROUNDS. Ive not cared one bit what u others have had to say. Really!
As far as my comments being judged, that hurt so bad. wahwah
FIDGAD

Bossier City, LA

#16 Jan 1, 2013
I see FOUR different posters telling you, you are WRONG. And yet, yup, STILL arguing. You didn't only state that the parade has started at the fairgrounds the last few years, you posted that the entire ROUTE has NEVER changed. "..it's been this way since I was little. From the fairgrounds to the boat launch." You were rude to everyone who tried to point out the many different routes and two different starting points of the parade in just the last ten years, and yet, here we go again. RUDE. That's all you are. Is it to much to admit you were WRONG? Guess not, after all, you showed your true (rude) colors on a different thread on here involving some women. Personally, can't say I'd be happy someone who uses the terminology "ranched" was supporting my side.
Hahaha

United States

#17 Jan 1, 2013
lol Dont worry about why i thank a person. That person was not defending me, so how they speak is not a bother to me. MY FRIENDS, however ARE different. Who am I to judge? Especially, seeing as how i am not perfect?
As far as me on another thread, well, is my business, and what i spoke was the truth. If you dont know details, of any sort, about that thread, you should drop it.
btw, just bc theres four saying the same thing, doesnt mean theyre right.
Have a good one,FIDGAD. Im a lil busy.
Actually, I wont even be returning to this thread.
say what

Shreveport, LA

#18 Jan 3, 2013
lol lol lol course hahaha wont be returnin and shes busy

she got told rofl

wish I had seen this one earlier - hahaha didnt no what the freak she was talkin about but never shuts up

i was in one of the parades that started at front st

its so funny when some1 runs they mouth and then they r sooooo wrong lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr anybody anywhere 20,770
News Our Views: Obama's legacy for Louisiana 20 hr lalady 1
News Why 1,000 women from Louisiana are planning to ... Jan 18 Ghost with the most 1
molly lawenskii (Feb '15) Jan 16 Guest 3
Cedric Richmond Jan 16 crybabywatch 1
Anything for rent in Marthaville or Robeline? Jan 16 Johnson_82 3
Canal Barge Company (Merrit Lane) Jan 15 Previous Employee 4

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages