A Life of Holiness...
A Voice In the Wilderness

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#1 Jul 7, 2012
A life of holiness is the life that God is calling us to live. If you are living anything other than that, you're not enjoying or truly living your life. I've tried living the other lifestyles without God as my God and I found out that they brought loneliness, hurt, rejection and so on. It just doesn't stop and at the end of the day, you're just left feeling as if you've somehow missed it and there's just got to be more to this life than what you're getting out of it. My point exactly. Don't waste your life away. Look to God for fullfillment and life and sustenance. He is the only One who can feel your life to the overflow and truly bring fulfillment and satisfaction. I know people may say this alot and it may sound like a clich`e but truly He makes things different and better in your life. I'm enjoying HIm even now in my life. So, I encourage you today, to give God a try to help you as well. I care and I want to see us do more than use these type of forums to lift up satan and his antics. Let's do more to build one another up and care about our community. Things will get better. Try God today. Love you all. Be blessed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr TheReal411 21,182
What Were They Doing For Seven Years? Wed mlybanon 1
2nd visit new jacker at 6285 starbucks on maple Sep 17 thomas 1
in 5 minutes when i arrived this morning , a ne... Sep 16 cia 79 jami rose ... 4
Jason Foster (Jun '16) Sep 14 Black lake 3
Trashy women (May '10) Sep 14 Campti 66
Anthony Williams (Jan '11) Sep 9 Noway 18

Coushatta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coushatta Mortgages