crazzzy1

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Hey did anyone get arrested yesterday . Drug force were swarming like bees. All behind Silver Dollar and across from Silver Dollar.Looks like maybe they got away again! LOL
lana

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

they were all over town and i heard that someone was arrested in the projects. don't know if it is true . just overheard some people talking in a store about it this morning.
crazzzy1

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Very surprised they caught anyone. Seems the drug dealers always know when they are comming. Just my view. Its like the bootlegging of beer & liqour on Sunday , seems they are never caught and every law in town knows about it. Know that for a fact. Guess RRP doesn't need those tax dollars.
Redneck Angel

Coushatta, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Judged:

They need to start selling beer and liquion sundays on Sundays, lol. They do in natchodish.
Redneck Angel

Coushatta, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Judged:

They need to start selling beer and liquor on Sundays, lol. They do in natchodish. Thought I needed to refraise that. Sorry.
mother nature

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Redneck Angel wrote:
They need to start selling beer and liquor on Sundays, lol. They do in natchodish. Thought I needed to refraise that. Sorry.
It didn't help. Your spelling is still atrocious.
yo mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

hello biotch
uhhuh

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

well...Kim Adams is the main pill supplier in coushatta but never gets in trouble because of who his brother is. Even sells it to pregnant people! That's a damn shame! Oh and he says that he has cancer as to why he gets all those pills. Guess he's not that bad off if he sells them instead of takes them. Coushatta is bad on drugs and the people that get arrested for it go right back to it.
crazzzy1

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

uhhuh wrote:
well...Kim Adams is the main pill supplier in coushatta but never gets in trouble because of who his brother is. Even sells it to pregnant people! That's a damn shame! Oh and he says that he has cancer as to why he gets all those pills. Guess he's not that bad off if he sells them instead of takes them. Coushatta is bad on drugs and the people that get arrested for it go right back to it.
You are so right,all though Kim is not alone. Coushatta is full of them , have witnessed it first hand, and turned it in . Think they were warned instead of arrested.
click-click pull

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

They are just saving all the drugs busts until election year.
Hidee Ho

Lexington, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

and thats bull! meanwhile we all have to live around that crap.. and dont think its not in your neighborhood... its in all our neighborhoods. the drugs.. need to go...along with the people that deal them!
crazzzy1

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Hidee Ho wrote:
and thats bull! meanwhile we all have to live around that crap.. and dont think its not in your neighborhood... its in all our neighborhoods. the drugs.. need to go...along with the people that deal them!
Agree 100 per cent!
close

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

u guys are so wrong. kim is a upstanding citizen.
Hidee Ho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

close wrote:
u guys are so wrong. kim is a upstanding citizen.
I do not know who Kim is...I am however talking about where I live...
daddy d

Haughton, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

If Kim is such an outstanding citizen then why did he get arrested for worthless checks and theft.
close

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

come on cut him some slack. he was just doing what he had to do in order to take care of his kids and all there kids, because don't none of them take care of there own.can he get some points for that?
daddy d

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

I have kids to take care of too, and I get out and work every day to do that not getting arrested for theft and worthless checks. How can he take care of his kids from jail and having to pay bail and court cost, tell me that
Anthony Longino

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

When drug dealers are told they have two choices (leave or be arrested) what does that tell you? Guy packs up & disappears in the middle of the nite for a little "vacation".
Something must have been "worked" out cuz he's back again.
I thought that DWI was not a crime in Red River but, apparently drug dealing, making, selling is not either.
Yep, still not posting behind a fake name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coushatta Discussions

Search the Coushatta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Red River High School (Mar '13) 8 hr Wtf r u doing 9
Matthew Aton 9 hr Tiffany Litton 32
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 11 hr Living Wage 2,637
Charlie Canterbury 18 hr info 4
Billy Griffin? (Dec '11) 20 hr Just Gross 26
tingle 20 hr Dymond 20
Who are the hottest chicks in coushatta? Wed Damn 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coushatta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••