Fairgrounds' long-term future is pond...

Fairgrounds' long-term future is pondered

There are 1 comment on the Tacoma Daily Index story from Aug 9, 2006, titled Fairgrounds' long-term future is pondered. In it, Tacoma Daily Index reports that:

Amid zoning speculation and a request by the City of Langley to secure a road easement through the Island County Fairgrounds, the Fair Association Board is focusing on keeping the event alive and well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tacoma Daily Index.

Jerry Mercer

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2006
Everyone loves the fair. It has a long history of happy events and pleasant memories for Island County residents. It's too bad in recent years the administration has been controversial. It's too bad the City of Langley wants to acquire part of the property by any means necessary. It's too bad the fair buildings are run down and so poorly built. I think it's time for the people of Island County to consider major improvements, one of which might be to move the fair to the Coupeville area, a central location with room for growth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coupeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Oak Harbor Sucks (Feb '17) Nov 25 MysticWolf229 8
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) Nov 24 MysticWolf229 76
Jacob Anderson Property: 1398 Crosby Road Oak H... (May '17) Nov 22 MysticWolf229 5
make Freeland great again Nov '17 Maybe it was the ... 4
News McCauley takes job with Jefferson County Jul '17 Jimmy Marsters 3
News Dream Port Townsend retreat asks $2.4 million Jul '17 Denise DiNardo 2
News Donations sought for repairs to tall ship Hawai... Jun '17 Sandor McCluskey 2

Coupeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coupeville Mortgages