You say racist? I say you cause it!

Posted in the Country Club Hills Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

hardhead wrote:
don't care about any of this crap, but if you look alittle farther than your front yard you would see what's going on around you. walmart is bad for all the other stores around. competing for the best prices is good for everyone, but walmart low balls everybody and then they go out of bizz. seen it all over the country. i'm not saying all blacks are bad or criminals, just most of them and that's a fact. i treat people the way i want to be treated but with the blacks they act like animals, just fact. that said i wouldn't want one of them using my bathroom or kitchen forks. take a look a the prisons, more blacks by far. why is that if they are such a great race.they have ruined this country. they are one of the reasons we are in the shape we are in. bad loans to bad blacks be it a home loan or a car loan. take a look at the businesses in black neigborhoods they are behind three inchs of bullet proof glass. what's that telling you? these were white neighborhoods at one time and good places to live. the blacks move in and everything goes down the crapper. FACT! you tell me what the problem is. this just keeps repeating itself over and over across this country.
No parents, no structure, no work ethic, manors, morals, dignity, hope, respect, education, compassion, pride, or ambition to accomplish or acquire any of the above or participate in a civilized society

SAVAGES!!!

Here's an idea black folk. Start holding these thugs to a higher standard. Measure pride for your race in something other than gold, flashy cars, saggy pants,$1k handbags and your rapsheet!
Continuing this pity party about how under privileged you are and the man be hodin you down is the cause of your demise.
Stop speaking like mushmouth, educate yourselves and be proud of it. VOCABULARY An axe is for chopping wood, not a question
I've watched very educated black men turn into ghetto sounding thugs when da bruthas show up. Why dumb yourselves down?
Speaking like buckwheat is not cultural. Speaking another language is one thing, this came from the slave era and only proves your ignorance!
Quit the friggin hip hop bs with your toddlers, they aren't going to be rap stars. Seeing some little black kid rapping about ho's isn't cute, it's another useless member of society in the making.
Call the freaking cops when you see some thug commuting a crime. The stop snitching thing isn't working. Why do your neighborhoods fester with violent crime? Duh, nobody will help lock them up! We're not talking about the kid passing a note in class. We're talking burglary, robbery, even rapes and murders and you just look the other way.
News flash, white folks are some cop callin, gun wielding, hit the dirt, thieves and criminals will be shot...survivors shot again type of people.
Snitch? Fine by me, I'll be the snitch that still lives in a nice neighborhood where EVERYONE knows criminals aren't welcome and we aren't afraid and armed to the teeth!
You have a generation of little black punks sucker punching people on the street and calling it a game. It's attempted murder and they should start executing your precious little homies for it! Actually, thats the problem with most of them, there's no real punishment for anything from birth on. Everythings a free for all and when they do get caught it's not they fault, it's just the white man holding you down. Its aight, mama love you.
Let's get serious about the death penalty!
Start frying up some dark meat age 15 and older and I bet the murder and rape rate drops like the bass in yo ridiculous whip, feel me playa?
A black man is President of the US for god's sake....you'd think that would be example enough of what educating your children and forcing them to be productive, contributing citizens can accomplish.
As long as this massive percentage of your race continues to act as savages and as long as your race continues to allow it, even glorify it...the world will continue to treat all of you as such!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 12, 2013
 
i agree, we are gonna need more prison's
Finally the truth

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

>>Start frying up some dark meat<<

Thank you for proving what a hatefilled, violence advocate you are. I'd be happy to back up the death penalty for all murderers just as soon as white guy in Colorado gets his.

And you aren't just upset about black criminals you just hate blacks, which is your right. You won't come right out and say it, so not only are you a ignorant racist you are a coward.

BTW, your comment about you seeing educated black men turning into ghetto thugs or whatever it was is pure BS. Just like the BS about the postal carrier. If you are going to make up that kind of stuff at least try and make it believable.
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

Finally the truth wrote:
>>Start frying up some dark meat<<
Thank you for proving what a hatefilled, violence advocate you are. I'd be happy to back up the death penalty for all murderers just as soon as white guy in Colorado gets his.
And you aren't just upset about black criminals you just hate blacks, which is your right. You won't come right out and say it, so not only are you a ignorant racist you are a coward.
BTW, your comment about you seeing educated black men turning into ghetto thugs or whatever it was is pure BS. Just like the BS about the postal carrier. If you are going to make up that kind of stuff at least try and make it believable.
Actually I don't hate all black people. I hate ghetto trash nignogs.
I have many black freinds that agree. I can also have a conversation with them I can understand.
The difference between our races is we will actually acknowledge our white trash punks and criminals and try to stop them.
Start glamoring your scholars, community leaders, your productive people, instead of rap stars and gangsters and watch things change.
Ask a hundred of your lil gangsters who Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Cornell West is and I bet maybe 2 or 3 at best MIGHT know. But they all be knowin' every rap song lyric they ever heard.
Start helping your community try to stop the violence, educate and RAISE your kids instead of letting them roam like packs of wild animals.
Again the only reason your race is hated outright by so many is because black folks as a whole do little to nothing to change it.
It's a disease on not just your people, but this country as a whole and it has to end!
Call me a racist, I don't give a damn.....just start doing something with these thugs, other than blaming everone else but them and looking the other way
crap

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Reverend Vegas wrote:
And you cannot ignore the fact that prisons are 80-90% black populated. Yet they are 15% of the national population. They are far more likely to commit violent crimes. Just be real about it. The truth does not make you a racist.
Try least get your fasts straight. The facts are bad enough without you bullshitting them.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Reverend Vegas wrote:
And you cannot ignore the fact that prisons are 80-90% black populated. Yet they are 15% of the national population. They are far more likely to commit violent crimes. Just be real about it. The truth does not make you a racist.
very true! the truth did not make me a racist, the black race did. i worked with some black guys and have known them for 38 years . had fun with them ,drink beer with them and considered them friends. every time a black person commits a crime they would just moan, one of them thought the blacks that robbed a brinks truck and got away with it for awhile, thought they commited the perfect crime, until they started doing all the stupid shit like buying new cars with cash, the one nitwit was riding around with a millon in the trunk. they thought these black dudes were slick until they started pulling the stupid shit and got caught. we laughed about at work, but you could see in their disappointment knowing their bros were stupid ass's. they had the money and were to dumb to handle it.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

crap wrote:
<quoted text>Try least get your fasts straight. The facts are bad enough without you bullshitting them.
another none believer i see. blind to the truth.
crap

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Reverend Vegas wrote:
Well my FACTS are right in front of your face. Prisons are a majority BLACK. Instead of you calling bullshit back it up. You have Google.
http://www.project.org/info.php...
Do you try to be stupid rev or you just born that way.
http://www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp State Full of bullsh@t as usual.
Just stop bullsh@ting about crap you have no knowledge about. State prisons are somewhat higher but no where approaching 80% or 90%. Like I said the truth is bad enough.
hardhead you are such an idiot I figure you just can't read.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Reverend Vegas wrote:
Well my FACTS are right in front of your face. Prisons are a majority BLACK. Instead of you calling bullshit back it up. You have Google.
http://www.project.org/info.php...
If you look at the graph you cite carefully, it indicates that black males are incarcerated at a rate of about 3-4 percent. White males are incarcerated at rate of less than 0.5 percent.

Whites make up about 75 percent of the US population and blacks about 13 percent. What constitutes a "white" male is hard to actually ascertain, as many times Hispanics, middle easterners, and others are listed as white when actually??? But as roundass estimates there are somewhere around 110 million "real" white males in the country, and about 16 million black males.

Figures I have seen indicate that blacks males make up a little more than half the inmate population, or about 560,000 headcount, whereas whites are a little less than half (550,000 give or take) depending on what your definition of "white" is, with Hispanics whites being a pretty good chunk of that number--Asian's being an insignificant percentage.

So it would appear to be a reasonable statement that black males are overrepresented in incarceration stats, and whites underrepresented. As another consideration, there is also a difference between those being held awaiting trial (innocent until proven guilty), and those who have been sentenced (guilty) and are serving time. For those awaiting trial, the ability to make bail can be an issue--it could be that there is a higher percentage of blacks being held awaiting trial because they are poorer and can't make bail.

The real number to be concerned with is that blacks have been found to commit crimes at 6 to 8 times the rate of whites, and probably higher when you factor out Hispanic whites. So as a rule, as blacks move in crime predictably goes up, and whites just aren't used to black levels of crime, hence all of the carping here.
less gangsta more of this

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 12, 2013
 
Yolanda J

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You hating racist pieces of garbage are why I so love pres Obama. Black people along with many smart whites put this wonderful man in the white house. Any north countian that hasn't embraced cultural diversity had better wake up and brush up on those skills. We arent going anywhere and we're going to continue to be your neighbors and shop, dine, buy up homes in the area, and mingle all around you. If you don't like black folk in your hood, then run like the white fraidy cats did. God Bless the USA, Barack Obama, North County and B.E.T.
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Poor yolanda,

when are you all going to realize what your parents knew way back in the day.
The only blacks that have ever been welcome in this town are the ones who are respectable and don't let their kids act like savages and criminals! The fact that this simple concept now excludes the absolute majority of your people is of your own cultures making.
Don't feel singled out though, we hate all human trash and criminals here equally.
More and more of these undesirables are bypassing our city ad moving on to st.chuck ad beyond because we do get involved ad voice our disdain for ghetto trash.
CCW is still relatively new, the heard will keep getting thinned as more criminals end up with more than they bargained for and these punk hood rat criminals will think twice and scurry back in their holes even faster.
Consider florissant whiteys lat stand, we aren't going to surrender!
You want diversity, encourage your people to teach their kids some respect and they may get it back. Quit filing their heads with slavery BS and anger against the white man. Go pi$s on some slaveholders grave if you want but there isnt a white person around that owned a slave.
I'm from irish decent, my ancestors were starved, enslaved, and murdered too. I don't go around expecting special
I've been in black peoples homes with slave paintings and actual shackles and crap on the wall! Nothing like looking at that crap everyday to make sure you're reminded to hate whitey. You call everyone else racists but the truth is blacks are much more racist toward whites. It's in your music, your language, your tv, comedy, art and every other part of black culture.
Can't we all get along? BS! your culture doesn't want to get along. They want to steal everything from whitey that your people have convinced them they're 'entitles' too.
Your grandparents understood the value of hard work, patriotism, the reciprocity of respect, the value of an education and what harmony accomplished for us all and America.
But this generation of blacks are taught to hate this country, they have no patriotism and onther further our demise because they refuse to participate in society but rather remain separatist racists even traitors, all the while taking over-advatage of every govt. program and sucking every last cent they can. Again, because their being taught they're entitled to it, so why learn any work ethic or real life skills. Steal, rob, lie and cheat is the way. work is for suckers.
Don't believe me? how many blacks did you see out there cutting up trees or helping after the storm. Sorry, but with the sizable population of them in florissant and hazelwood....where were they?
The only ones I saw were wandering around in they slippers and they bathrobe tryin to get on tv. Hard to do any work in yo houseshoes.
They choose not to participate in our community which only furthers peoples dislike. Partly because when you hold up in your house, never associate or talk to you neighbors how are white people ever going to get used to hanging out with black people. Trust me, many of us have tried. You're the racists than can't be bothered to come to a party or just have a beer.
oh, and what does BET have to do with anything other than proving YOUR ignorance. There's some real intelligent, family valued programming there?

Oh and I voted for Obama. I happen to respect anyone with the education, strength and courage he has regardless of race. That and romney really is an actual racist and is dumber than a bag of popcorn.
You voted for Obama to p1ss off whitey, not because of any issues, if he would be a good leader for America, or what kind of example he could be for your kids or your race. Real intelligent. Maybe just don't be sayn that outside of chuch or da club nect time.
I prefer beef thanks

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Here's an example of a fine nubian scholar
Need something, just bust out a window and take it. Yeah, your people have it all figured out alright.
And yes, while you say its only humor...THIS is the mentality of a growing percentage of black youth today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Best part is he's too ignorant to realize the reinforcement of the stereotype. If i didn't know any better I'd say david allan coe wrote it himself and put a gun to homies head to force him to sing it.

Oh, and check out the dad who comes shucking and jiving in. And we wonder where they learn this nonsense.
WhatARealParent

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

there is some hope though....Let this dad be your example black folk....I know your nuts hurt....priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Thats a man I'd enjoy having a beer with or be glad to call neighbor. Well if he gets his ghetto minded punk kid squared away.
yolanda is right

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

respect is earned:

where's your white robe and pointed dunce hat you freakin cross buring nazi skinhead punk a$$ loser? freaks of nature like you with your spewed hatred and bigoted racist bullshit are what ruined north county, not that dopey idiots like you would give a rats @$$ anyways. some black kid ought to *skull*f-u-c-k* your fat pig a$$ honkie cornbread eatin momma.
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yolanda could say anything and you'd agree because you is both be being black.

Weather you like it or not you know there's a whole lot of truth in what I'm saying.
No one expects any of you to admit it. The first step is acknowledging there's a problem and yall can't do that, even though you know it's destroying your own kind. But go on ahead and stick with callin me honkey and perpetuating more violence.
I remember a while back all the blacks calling bill freakin' cosby, of all people, uncle tom for going on oprah and speaking the truth on the lazy, no job havin', no baby daddy, gang bangin, no english speaking, saggy pant wearin ghetto trash!
Nothing will change for your race unless YOU make it happen, or we start expanding the death penalty to include more crimes like rape, violent assaults (i.e. knockout game crap), career multiple offenders and lowering the age limit of capital punishable crimes.
Your choice? society isn't going to wait forever though, I'd think about option A if I were you. People will only tolerate being terrorized and intimidated by your savage litters of useless thugs roaming wild for so long. And that's what these gangbangers are, TERRORISTS!
Maybe start shipping them off to GITMO for crimes against our democracy.
Let them get some real muslim in them, deep inside them from some big smelly, bin laden looking afghani!
All around the world they have to shoot wild packs of dogs when they get out of control. These gangbangers and ghetto riff raff aren't any better, nor do they deserve any better. Exterminate them like the roaches and vermin they are. You'd be doing yourselves a huge favor if you'd get on board black folks. The criminals are what is keeping you down, not whitey.
Next time your at one of your gangbanger homies funerals stop to think about how jacked up your own people are or if playa woulda got a job maybe he still be kickin it!
Better yet I hope it's some white old lady that smoked his black @ss while trying to rob her. More of that and we'll see.
I don't harbor a generalized hatred for any one people. Just the criminals and ignorant mushmouth ghetto trash, but I'm done with you ignorant animals. I wasn't raised a racist. I loath the KKK, I've spent my entire life trying to see the best in people and to be generous.
I've longed for the day when your race would figure it out and embrace American society. You harbor and propagate too much of your own racism for that to ever happen. My 'racism' is like a stalagmite, building more and more with every added insult and crime.
There are many great black leaders and scholars that I admire, but overall I don't believe there is any hope for you or sadly our nation because of this infection of criminal minded culture and refusal of your people to even acknowledge how ate up your punk kids are. Ever wonder why you don't hear a lot about racism in the UK, because their blacks participate and act like citizens. They're proud to be productive working people. Sue there's crime and gangs but they're generally equal white or black.
One big natural disaster and you'll all starve to death after you you've looted walmart or die of disease. Ain't funna be no pawn shops tradin no food for gold teeth, spinner rims, stolen electronics or gucci bags.
You'll kill each other off like you do now over petty things.
See white folks that spent time learning all they could about most everything they could will survive. Your youth refuses to learn any skills and when it hits the fan thts what will determine who's here 1000 years from now.
We can grow food, take care of sick and wounded, build or fix most anything, run equipment, reload ammo and put a round between the eyes of whatever 'critter' necessary at at least 500 yds.
You can have noco, we'll be long gone in the woods laughing about your ultimate demise.
Funny too, your people managed to survive in the freakng desert since the beginning of time. Shame you pi$$ed it all away being lazy entitled parasites.
naturalselection

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

of course it took a lot more ingenuity to survive the cold and perils our ancient ancestors had to survive.plus we had the ambition to explore and expand.
desert-find shade, run faster than the other guy when being hunted by a loin,eat anything that pops up out of the ground and lay up.
then later sell your african enemy to a slave trader. werent all that many white boys running around africa collecting those slaves...that was your own people. your great great somethin hustla granddad,if you will. the original original gangsta preying on your own kind
thats why whitey gonna be hear til the end of days and youll all be plant food and fossil fuel.
taxpayer

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Why don't black people go on cruises?

Because they already fell for that trick once.
lmfao

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 15, 2013
 
I prefer beef thanks wrote:
Here's an example of a fine nubian scholar
Need something, just bust out a window and take it. Yeah, your people have it all figured out alright.
And yes, while you say its only humor...THIS is the mentality of a growing percentage of black youth today!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Best part is he's too ignorant to realize the reinforcement of the stereotype. If i didn't know any better I'd say david allan coe wrote it himself and put a gun to homies head to force him to sing it.
Oh, and check out the dad who comes shucking and jiving in. And we wonder where they learn this nonsense.
Baaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahhhhha aaaaaaaaaahahaah!!!!!!!!!!
homeboy reeely likes his chickin
sounds about right though.
ifin theys be wantsin sumin...theys just be bustin out a window and takes it. preferably from honkie...but dat dont really matter now do it. they be takesin it from a brotha too, longs as it bein free
cluck cluck cluckin coon
lmfao

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 15, 2013
 
[QUOTEplant food and fossil fuel.[/QUOTE]

coalbaby.....hahahahahahahahah ah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Country Club Hills Discussions

Search the Country Club Hills Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jamestown "Mall" (Jul '08) 6 min Gratefull 136
Message to the Mayor and the Council (Jul '11) 15 min Gratefull 152
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 28 min Juan Valdez 95,395
Pitbulls 59 min hardhead 3
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr chico 10,206
Trotterway 5 hr Shondra J 21
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr Canopy 267
•••
•••
•••
•••

Country Club Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Country Club Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Country Club Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Country Club Hills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••