First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Buying elections

AOL

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Current St. Louis County Campaign Finance reports show that former mayor Lowery, still has over $45,000 in his campaign war chest.

Whose election is he going to try and buy next?

He bought Schneiders and is trying to buy Stinnetts and Eagans, so who will be next.

What Judge candidate will he back in November?

And who will he finance next aprl in Florissant when 5 council seats are up for re-election.

The power of influence and money. Kinb Bob is not done.
Marcus Welby

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2011
Buying elections wrote:
Current St. Louis County Campaign Finance reports show that former mayor Lowery, still has over $45,000 in his campaign war chest.
Whose election is he going to try and buy next?
He bought Schneiders and is trying to buy Stinnetts and Eagans, so who will be next.
What Judge candidate will he back in November?
And who will he finance next aprl in Florissant when 5 council seats are up for re-election.
The power of influence and money. Kinb Bob is not done.
Couldn't Bob ask some charitable organizations to donate another $3,000 so he would have a total of $48k? That would just about cover the cost of erecting another decorative water fountain.
could donate to charity

AOL

#3 Jul 28, 2011
Yes, the former Mayor could donate to charity.

LOL
Guess What

Florissant, MO

#4 Jul 28, 2011
The food bank sure could use some.
major shakeup coming

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
there is a major shakeup coming in the Florissant Police Dept. Young Timmy Lowerie is about to take over as Chief and the shakeup is about to happen.

If only some of the former police officers would stand up and open up about all of the wild corruption that takes place, maybe this currupt dictatorship can end, and a real department emerge.

Labor boss Kellit is the puppet master and former mayor is the henchman. This regime must be stopped
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

#6 Dec 26, 2012
i don't know about all this, but it seems our police dept. does a good job running these thugs down. don't know much about tim lowery and the city council seems to do a good job.i wouldn't mind some of the officers chimeing in on what they think of lowery.i would like to see house's cleaned up and some money spent on street repairs.
Haha

Florissant, MO

#7 Dec 26, 2012
OH...Help is on the way!
Congratulations

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Congratulations to Dick Kellet and North County Labor. They now have both Kettlet nephews, Tim and Sean Fagan promoted to Captains, in the Florissant Police Dept. Kettet with the help of Lowery and Schieder have now total control.
Congratulations.
Ha Ha

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Congratulations wrote:
Congratulations to Dick Kellet and North County Labor. They now have both Kettlet nephews, Tim and Sean Fagan promoted to Captains, in the Florissant Police Dept. Kettet with the help of Lowery and Schieder have now total control.
Congratulations.
Really? Is Tim a Captain now too?
ex -PD

Florissant, MO

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is Tim a Captain now too?
Yes he was but as of tomorrow he is Chief! Wonder how that happened? I don't know how these people can look at themselves in the mirror
hoping

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 31, 2012
i truly believe they feel entitled.most of them grew-up knowing their future. one that should be changed.
Plumber Guy

Wentzville, MO

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Years to Tom Schneider and all the other union people and supporters of labor out there in Florissant. We're ready to support you in the next run.
lookatit

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 2, 2013
so do the herion dealers ,plumber's ass
Hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Plumber Guy wrote:
Happy New Years to Tom Schneider and all the other union people and supporters of labor out there in Florissant. We're ready to support you in the next run.
i'll second that!
labor voter

Florissant, MO

#15 Jan 2, 2013
lookatit wrote:
so do the herion dealers ,plumber's ass
You'd know about low life heroin dealers being a city slug like you are. We back Tom and his union friends all the way. Let's see who you got come election day. Probably a nobody like you had before.
stew gots

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 2, 2013
All the union morons are happy about the unemployment extension. Every union piece of shit is either living off their old lady, or doing non-union side jobs (SCAB/RAT). Schneider is a worthless idiot, and his herd of sheep are hopeless. I cannot wait for Right to Work to pass, so we can watch all the union fags run around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.
Hello in there

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 3, 2013
stew gots wrote:
All the union morons are happy about the unemployment extension. Every union piece of shit is either living off their old lady, or doing non-union side jobs (SCAB/RAT). Schneider is a worthless idiot, and his herd of sheep are hopeless. I cannot wait for Right to Work to pass, so we can watch all the union fags run around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.
I hope you enjoy the many workers rights that unions fought hard to get for all of us. Because as the unions have been weakened, so has the middle class and many of those hard won benefits like vacations and 40 hour weeks and overtime have been getting chipped away.
Some people just never learned ANY history in school.
Schneider IS an idiot but it took a lot more than the votes of the union folks to get him elected.
Who would you rather have had as mayor?
Behlmann is more friendly but not any brighter than Schneider. None of the other candidates had any kind of backing and no chance of winning.
Your nonsensical rambling post proves only one thing, you too are not very bright. Maybe the reason you so detest the mayor is because he is so much like you.
so sorry

Florissant, MO

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Hello in there wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you enjoy the many workers rights that unions fought hard to get for all of us. Because as the unions have been weakened, so has the middle class and many of those hard won benefits like vacations and 40 hour weeks and overtime have been getting chipped away.
Some people just never learned ANY history in school.
Schneider IS an idiot but it took a lot more than the votes of the union folks to get him elected.
Who would you rather have had as mayor?
Behlmann is more friendly but not any brighter than Schneider. None of the other candidates had any kind of backing and no chance of winning.
Your nonsensical rambling post proves only one thing, you too are not very bright. Maybe the reason you so detest the mayor is because he is so much like you.
You know not of what you speak.
stew gots

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Agreed
so sorry wrote:
<quoted text>You know not of what you speak.
Hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jan 4, 2013
all you people that speak out againest the unions don't know what your talking about. the unions bring the standard of living up for everyone not just the union members. the big companies will have you working for nothing and you won't be able to buy a car or feed your family or pay your bills.you'll be living in a card board box,while the fat get fatter. if you want to work for sub standard wages with no health care have at it, but don't cry about your low wages. how would you like some untrained, unskilled worker working on something you own.your gonna get crappy work. you get what you pay for! don't bitch when you have a tooth hurting and you can't afford a dentist and can't go to work,they'll just find someone else to take your place. just wait till you get alittle older and they deside your not fast enough anymore. your gonna get kicked to the curb. it's bad enough the blacks are taking down america,but we have to fight idiot's like you too. good buy america, all you gonna have is the rich and the poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 33 min NoahLovesU 2,030
blacks dont have to follow the same rules as th... 5 hr NoahLovesU 38
News Permanent Michael Brown memorial installed in F... 6 hr White Man 8
mike browns plaque 8 hr Bill 6
Quote Of The Week 12 hr hardhead 39
When will hardhead leave this board 13 hr hardhead 8
how long ? 16 hr CSM1 17
More from around the web

Country Club Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE