First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SmartVoter

AOL

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Is vinney "the Chief" schavone going to start using Nixle as his own personal political tool? Meaning at every chance to get his name known, send out a nixle message? Duck cleaning?? Gee vinney, I thought maybe you could come up with something better. Are you already grasping at straws? Typical murawski politics, Scare tactic!
HuH

Midlothian, IL

#2 Dec 20, 2010
What's duck cleaning?

Since: Aug 09

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2010
Duct cleaning.....hey come on, they only messed up one letter.... LOL!

A nixle alert was sent out to warn residents about duct cleaning scammers offering a low cost cleaning and then using high pressure sales tactics for upsells.

“Did I Just Say That Out Loud?”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 21, 2010
Ohhhhh...Sorry Daffy, back in the cage, no bath for you today. :P LOL and JK
Get real

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Dec 21, 2010
I just saw another Nixle alert. This one informed us that it snowed last night. This Scavone guy is the master of the obvious! I'm surprised the alert didn't also warn us that the snow was cold and wet.
L-man

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 22, 2010
You people are amazing. Cry when you don't hear about things and Bitch whey you do. Well please tell all those people that didn't see Nixel and got tickets to not complain. Vince has my vote all the way.
Get real wrote:
I just saw another Nixle alert. This one informed us that it snowed last night. This Scavone guy is the master of the obvious! I'm surprised the alert didn't also warn us that the snow was cold and wet.
Shirleyyoucantbe serious

Schaumburg, IL

#9 Dec 23, 2010
Of course he has your vote. You are all cut from the same cloth. Look at the Nixel alert. It was sent out 12 hours after the snow ended. Anyone who was gonna get a ticket already had one. In fact, the plowing was almost finished before the alert went out. This was just a method for your Chief to get his name in front of people.Go ahead and vote for the Murowski guy. One step forward and two steps back.
Just Wondering

Woodridge, IL

#10 Dec 23, 2010
Who is running for the 3 trustee openings in April? It sounds like the 3 incumbents and the Police Chief. Is that pretty much true? Does the mayor have his 3 that he is supporting?

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#11 Dec 23, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
Who is running for the 3 trustee openings in April? It sounds like the 3 incumbents and the Police Chief. Is that pretty much true? Does the mayor have his 3 that he is supporting?
Unless someone else has filed, to my knowledge it's Allen Moskal, Larry Ryan, Don Killelea(sp) and Mr.Arrogance. I personally will go for the first 3. For some reason and it may be a personal one, Mr.Arrogance reminds me of a "Tricky Dick Nixon" He should just retire and ride into the Sunset. It's Winter now and the Sun settles early:):)

Since: Jul 09

Midlothian, IL

#12 Dec 23, 2010
Wondering Why1 wrote:
<quoted text> Unless someone else has filed, to my knowledge it's Allen Moskal, Larry Ryan, Don Killelea(sp) and Mr.Arrogance. I personally will go for the first 3. For some reason and it may be a personal one, Mr.Arrogance reminds me of a "Tricky Dick Nixon" He should just retire and ride into the Sunset. It's Winter now and the Sun settles early:):)
Hi Wondering and Merry Christmast to you and your family.
I agree We can do without Vince. I don't like his attitude. Very arrogant and also he doesn't think much of Midlothian people at all. His words and actions are all I need to prove we don't need him as trustee.

Midlothian,Il

#13 Dec 24, 2010
Midlo resident 16 years wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Wondering and Merry Christmast to you and your family.
I agree We can do without Vince. I don't like his attitude. Very arrogant and also he doesn't think much of Midlothian people at all. His words and actions are all I need to prove we don't need him as trustee.
Hi 16 yr res. Haven't seen you on for a while. Nah, we need Vinney like we need a hole in the head. He want's to be like Roland Burris and collect a Pension from anyone he can. He's getting his prodding from the goof we dumped last year.

Since: Jul 09

Midlothian, IL

#14 Dec 24, 2010
Hi Wondering just got back from the in-laws. I hope your Christmas is going well too. I've been around its just sometimes not much is happening on topix so I just read and don't reply.

I don't think the trustee position gets a pension from Midlo but I could be wrong. He is getting 1 from State and 1 as police chief. I think he is too high strung for what we need here in Midlo. I don't like his idea we are vigilantes in Midlothian so don't tell anyone when there is a dangerous perp on the street protect that bad guy.
Be Back

Gilberts, IL

#15 Dec 25, 2010
Hello when you start a blog put in your ZIP CODE so you can be in your own arena. Merry Christmas they're making me get off.
Get real

Schaumburg, IL

#16 Dec 26, 2010
It has snowed each of the past 3 days and I have not received my trusty Nixel alert from Vinnie the Magnificnet. Wonder why that is.
Just Wondering

Woodridge, IL

#17 Dec 27, 2010
When does it become official who the candidates are for the April 5th election for the 3 trustee spots?
Answer man

Schaumburg, IL

#18 Dec 27, 2010
State law states that the Village clerk has up until 68 days before the election to certify the petitions. That's near the end of January.

Midlothian,Il

#19 Dec 28, 2010
Answer man wrote:
State law states that the Village clerk has up until 68 days before the election to certify the petitions. That's near the end of January.
I don't know how this goes so I ask, does he have to certify that all the names on the Petition are legit or how does that work?
Answer man

Schaumburg, IL

#20 Dec 28, 2010
The Clerk must certify whatever is turned in unless an objection is filed. The Clerk does not unilaterally verify the validity of the petitions submitted. i.e. If WW1 submitted petitions with only one valid signature, and no one filed a legal objection, the Clerk would have no choice but to place WW1 on the ballot.
TELL ME

United States

#21 Dec 28, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
When does it become official who the candidates are for the April 5th election for the 3 trustee spots?
Stevie, the filing period ended last week and five candidates filed. Three incumbents, Vince Schaboner, and you. That makes it official, right?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 29, 2010
Hi Everyone. Hope everyone had a great holiday this past week. I did file a petition to run for trustee in the upcoming election and hope I can offer a different view for the board. I just found out about this message board and it has been a good source to find out some of the opinions out there about our village. I would love to read more opinions about the village and what would help make this city better. Hope everyone has a safe New Years weekend and definitely will follow and participate on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Chief to retire 11/30/17 (Oct '17) 3 hr Yep 29
BIIP and Blue Island 5 hr BllP Tax Increases 158
The Truth About Meadows Golf Course 6 hr Clean House 109
City Permitted Loud Block Parties 6 hr Jaun Garcia 2
Lasalle king the new police chief in blue island 6 hr Command and Control 54
We Love Blue Island 6 hr BIIP ROLL THE DICE 12
Mayoral Blue Ribbon Committee 6 hr BIIP ROLL THE DICE 9

Country Club Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Country Club Hills Mortgages