Steger news by residents
ralph

Lansing, IL

#10679 Dec 11, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...IT EVEN JUDGES, IT'S OWN POSTS....How desperate....lol....
talk about desperate --did you ever read the first few pages of this thread--that doc guy talked to himself for days ..LOL

“the One and Only.....”

Since: Dec 10

Steger

#10680 Dec 11, 2012
I think we should change the Steger forums troll's name to The Grinch, cause he's not even going to be nice for the holidays. :)
Bitter-Sweet

Chicago, IL

#10681 Dec 11, 2012
Hey --- Isn't the Raffle for the Steger Police Association happening tomorrow? I bought 4 tickets. Do you think they will post on this web site the winners? Odds are I will not win, although it is for a good cause.:)
Bitter-Sweet

Chicago, IL

#10682 Dec 11, 2012
I think Halsted Street in Steger looks beautiful with all those lit up trees. I believe my Church even adopted a tree for decoration. Out of curiosity - does any one know how much it costs to adopt a tree? Just curious.
grinch

Lansing, IL

#10683 Dec 11, 2012
StegerFox wrote:
I think we should change the Steger forums troll's name to The Grinch, cause he's not even going to be nice for the holidays.:)
HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS STEGER FOX

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#10684 Dec 11, 2012
Bitter-Sweet wrote:
Hey --- Isn't the Raffle for the Steger Police Association happening tomorrow? I bought 4 tickets. Do you think they will post on this web site the winners? Odds are I will not win, although it is for a good cause.:)
I doubt they will post it. I have never seen anything posted on here from a Village Official...as far as I can remember. Good luck. You can't win if you don't enter :-)
Jen G

Chicago, IL

#10685 Dec 11, 2012
Bitter-Sweet, check the "Steger Community" Facebook page. The winner may be posted on that page.
ralph

Lansing, IL

#10687 Dec 13, 2012
Jen G wrote:
Bitter-Sweet, check the "Steger Community" Facebook page. The winner may be posted on that page.
i agree facebook page much better place forsteger info--also try the village of steger website and have a merry christmas ms jen and the bittersweet dude
huh

Park Forest, IL

#10688 Dec 13, 2012
last I heard it was $60. but that was a few years ago. prices might have gone up.
Bitter-Sweet wrote:
I think Halsted Street in Steger looks beautiful with all those lit up trees. I believe my Church even adopted a tree for decoration. Out of curiosity - does any one know how much it costs to adopt a tree? Just curious.
Concerned in Steger

Chicago, IL

#10689 Dec 14, 2012
I got on the list of the "ash borer" trees a month of so ago after contacting Roger Mumford (thanks) and they pulled up in front of the house yesterday. They had a man lift for the cutter, a BIG boom truck, a BIG chipper truck and 6 workers. They were from Homer tree service.

They set up and started cutting down the smaller limbs and dragged them to the chipper while they connected the crane to the heavier pieces.

Within 45 minutes they were gone and you couldn't tell they were ever there, except for the really big trunk pieces (a flatbed truck came by later with a claw and took them) and a small stump.

What efficiency. The whole crew had their assigned jobs and the project was done like a well choreographed ballet.

The village really is getting their money's worth from these guys.

Great job!
Pissed In Steger

Homewood, IL

#10690 Dec 14, 2012
once again the eye sore of a house on hopkins has been spray painted again ... in the past year it has been tagged a couple of times and shot up ... the poor people that live next door to these losers ...
Bitter-Sweet

Chicago, IL

#10691 Dec 14, 2012
"i agree facebook page much better place forsteger info--also try the village of steger website and have a merry christmas ms jen and the bittersweet dude"

Ralph: Thanks for the information....I just checked the web site and FaceBook ---- and I didn't see anything noted about the winners of the Christmas Raffle Tickets. I apparently didn't win. But have a Merry Christmas!

Ms. Bitter-Sweet
ralph

Lansing, IL

#10692 Dec 15, 2012
Bitter-Sweet wrote:
"i agree facebook page much better place forsteger info--also try the village of steger website and have a merry christmas ms jen and the bittersweet dude"
Ralph: Thanks for the information....I just checked the web site and FaceBook ---- and I didn't see anything noted about the winners of the Christmas Raffle Tickets. I apparently didn't win. But have a Merry Christmas!
Ms. Bitter-Sweet
--i stand corrected --its MS BITTERSWEET sorry for calling you a DUDE..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
ralph

Milan, IL

#10693 Dec 17, 2012
such a shame --
ralph

Milan, IL

#10694 Dec 17, 2012
hope everyone has a very merry christmas
the end of this thread

Milan, IL

#10695 Dec 17, 2012
its official its over
Rochelle

Steger, IL

#10696 Dec 18, 2012
Bitter-Sweet wrote:
I just heard that it is $60
Get a life

Steger, IL

#10697 Dec 18, 2012
ralph wrote:
hope everyone has a very merry christmas
Nobody will talk to you b/c you're a moron
ralph

Milan, IL

#10698 Dec 18, 2012
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody will talk to you b/c you're a moron
thank you for your kind words --have a very merry christmas
Jen G

Chicago, IL

#10699 Dec 18, 2012
Bitter-Sweet and Rochelle, when I ran by the trees this weekend, I did notice a few that were bare in case you would like to sponsor one. Happy & safe Holidays to all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Only Reason Bob Rita is a State Rep 19 min He has got to go 33
Berkot's thread Missing 32 min Evelyn 11
Water usage 1 hr trumbull 146
Couzins. 2 hr Evelyn 34
strip mall by Jack and Pat and by Nicks Pizza 3 hr moving 2
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 6 hr BobM 953
Jack Hille Handicap Parking 6 hr Burned up 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Country Club Hills Mortgages