5th Ward Alderman to Resign due to Re...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Colleen

Harvey, IL

#135 Dec 3, 2012
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Colleen,
I will be on the ballot for City Clerk, can I depend on your vote? How about allowing me to stop by your house to sign my petiton? I know I would be a better mananger of the taxpayers' money! So let me know when and where I can come to get your signature! Not only will I stand up to do a "BANG UP JOB", but I expect you will stand up and sign my petition!
Send me your address and I will sign your petition. Funny though that you think the city clerk has any impact on taxpayer money. Run for mayor.
Neighbor

United States

#136 Dec 3, 2012
Are you serious? What's your name? Interesting.
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Coplleen,
I will be on the ballot for City Clerk, can I depend on your vote? How about allowing me to stop by your house to sign my petiton? I know I would be a better mananger of the taxpayers' money! So let me know when and where I can come to get your signature! Not only will I stand up to do a "BANG UP JOB", but I expect you will stand up and sign my petition!
Greg thomas

United States

#137 Dec 3, 2012
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Colleen,
Ill sign and help you with whatever you need.
Colleen

Harvey, IL

#138 Dec 4, 2012
C'mon Greg. Be a standup guy and run for something yourself. You have the biggest mouth on here so I expect to see your name, Greg Thomas, on the ballot.
Ron

Chicago, IL

#139 Dec 4, 2012
Colleen wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me your address and I will sign your petition. Funny though that you think the city clerk has any impact on taxpayer money. Run for mayor.
Collen,

I will be up at the Park District builing on Staurday getting my petitions filled out, just come on up and introduce yourself as I know you will sign my petitions! The only impact I see that would help the citizens is the large salary and benefits that are paid out! I really believe we could save the taxpayers a great deal of money by reducing the salaries and benefits of the folks at city hall! City Clerk/Collector, Finance Director, City Manager, Admin. Assistant, Building Department Supervisor could all be reduced and save the city a great deal of money! Although we could save them more by firing Manhard and working to re-open some other city contracts to bid!

When you come up to the Park Building and sign my petitions I will gladly discuss my plans!
Greg thomas

United States

#140 Dec 4, 2012
Colleen wrote:
C'mon Greg. Be a standup guy and run for something yourself. You have the biggest mouth on here so I expect to see your name, Greg Thomas, on the ballot.
It will be.... April 2015
Greg thomas

United States

#141 Dec 4, 2012
Colleen wrote:
I will be...... April 2015
Neighbor

Chicago, IL

#142 Dec 5, 2012
So which position will you be filing petitions for?
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Collen,
I will be up at the Park District builing on Staurday getting my petitions filled out, just come on up and introduce yourself as I know you will sign my petitions! The only impact I see that would help the citizens is the large salary and benefits that are paid out! I really believe we could save the taxpayers a great deal of money by reducing the salaries and benefits of the folks at city hall! City Clerk/Collector, Finance Director, City Manager, Admin. Assistant, Building Department Supervisor could all be reduced and save the city a great deal of money! Although we could save them more by firing Manhard and working to re-open some other city contracts to bid!
When you come up to the Park Building and sign my petitions I will gladly discuss my plans!
Greg thomas

United States

#143 Dec 5, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
So which position will you be filing petitions for?
<quoted text>
Whatever position is better than not running and the incumbant going unopposed.
Colleen

Harvey, IL

#144 Dec 5, 2012
Greg thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be...... April 2015
Why wait? Go for broke and run for mayor if you really want to show us what you can do. If not, than stuff the rest of your remarks. Greg Thomas for Mayor. If has a ring to it. Or perhaps being treasurer is more to your liking.
Greg Thomas

Chicago, IL

#145 Dec 5, 2012
Nope.... Gonna start at the street level with the people and go from there. we need that here in the 5th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Tree City USA 8 min BI RESIDENT 35
Vargas powerless as council creates new appropr... 21 min BI RESIDENT 207
Moody And His Minions Are Finished In CR 54 min Helping Ed with a... 2
Eddie Moody Needs A Job In November 57 min Eddie Needs A Job 1
Review; Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club (Jul '14) 20 hr Dam 39
This is the Chicago Ridge Free Zone 21 hr Amazon On Line 24
What would YOU do? (Oct '17) Thu Clown Show 78

Country Club Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Country Club Hills Mortgages