hey

Midlothian, IL

#577 Jan 25, 2013
Mo is a boob
midlothian vfw

Portage, MI

#578 Jan 25, 2013
Watcher wrote:
So u idiots think that crime free housing is a bad thing and that the un regulated day care is a good thing and the various other good things the home rule did for this town just cause your taxes wet up a bit put your house or card board box in orland park and see what your taxes would be we don't have it that bad that is if you even live here cause there are people on this forum that insist on spouting off at the mouth and don't even live her any more!! Get off your soap box if you think you could do a better job then those of you that do should have submitted piletitions to run for office and if you did that correctly or he'll even incorrectly obviously by the crap submitted by some this time you could make a difference so until you grow a sent and step up and run for office you deal with it and god for bid stop the insesit winning you sound like a bunch of kindergarten students!!!!!
Watcher I agree with and I am starting right now veterans and common folk for Mike Kohlsted.Thank you Watcher you have inspired me to get involved this election.
Karen for president

Midlothian, IL

#579 Jan 26, 2013
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnt we just the opinionated person I thing that no has proven him self to be a well versed person in this town and has thought his son the same I can't speak to weather or not he has ever insoulted karen or not but I can tell u that if he was doing as bad a job with the youth he works with he would not sitll be in the position he is I know quite a few people that are involved with that and not one has said a bad thing so for you to slander a good guy like that is frankly a shitty thing but I'm sure you could do a better job at filling a elected office or running a group of boys numbering 30+ but we will never know cause people on this board hide behind annamity and truely don't want to make a difference in this town
My goal is to make a difference. The first step is to ensure that big Mo gets blasted in this election. He is an ignorant fool and I have always been told that if you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. Mo has never solved anything other than what he is having for dinner. As far as his son, well as I have stated the apple didn't fall to far from the tree. Jamie may have volunteered as a scout leader but I know for a fact that it wasn't for noble reasons as you present. So yes I am opinionated. I have lived in this town for more than 40 years and have watched the Raday's, Murowski's, Potempa's, and Stephens pilfer every last nickle and run this great town to what it is today. Through mismanagement and ineptness the once "greatest hidden secret in the south suburbs" has turned into a crap hole.
Midlo Vet

Midlothian, IL

#580 Jan 26, 2013
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Midlo vet, there are many people out there that have twisted the meaning of what mo said, after being explained why he said it the way he did you all still don't get it and the is beyond me!
it was not directed at the vfw and there are many people out there that don't agree with can days due to the fact that its un safe and really just begging for money on the corner weather it be football group cheer leaders vfw anyone! It's not safe! And mo is not anti vfw that I am aware of the man has had family that served our country and are now gone and remembered like all that served but the fact is that there are other better safer ways to raise money then to stand on a corner at a can day
REALLY, it was not directed at the VFW. When he said it the commanders from the VFW & American Legion had just presented their argument in favor of the ordinance change. Mo told them directly that they were pan handlers for asking for money on the corners. I am not sure what else he could have meant. Maybe he meant everyone else but the veterans should be considered pan handlers for trying to raise funds via curb side donations. For generations veterans groups throughout our nation have traded poppy's for donations. This is not something that was exclusive to Midlothian. The mere fact that he uttered those words, angerly I might add, speaks volumes to his character. When confronted at a subsequent village board meeting and asked for an apology he remained silent. That was his opportunity to explain why he was an idiot. He chose to say nothing. As far as I am concerned that anti-American piece of human fecal matter can crawl into a hole and stay there. His mere existence on the village board certainly brings down their over all IQ.
Thank you

Chicago, IL

#581 Jan 26, 2013

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#582 Jan 26, 2013
That's cool Thank you. I hadn't heard of using the "sign" for thank you as a sort of universal gesture. What a nice idea.
ok

Midlothian, IL

#583 Jan 26, 2013
Karen for president wrote:
<quoted text>My goal is to make a difference. The first step is to ensure that big Mo gets blasted in this election. He is an ignorant fool and I have always been told that if you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. Mo has never solved anything other than what he is having for dinner. As far as his son, well as I have stated the apple didn't fall to far from the tree. Jamie may have volunteered as a scout leader but I know for a fact that it wasn't for noble reasons as you present. So yes I am opinionated. I have lived in this town for more than 40 years and have watched the Raday's, Murowski's, Potempa's, and Stephens pilfer every last nickle and run this great town to what it is today. Through mismanagement and ineptness the once "greatest hidden secret in the south suburbs" has turned into a crap hole.
That was awesome!!
ok

Midlothian, IL

#584 Jan 26, 2013
Very nice, thank you
Watcher

Tinley Park, IL

#585 Jan 26, 2013
Karen for president wrote:
<quoted text>
My goal is to make a difference. The first step is to ensure that big Mo gets blasted in this election. He is an ignorant fool and I have always been told that if you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. Mo has never solved anything other than what he is having for dinner. As far as his son, well as I have stated the apple didn't fall to far from the tree. Jamie may have volunteered as a scout leader but I know for a fact that it wasn't for noble reasons as you present. So yes I am opinionated. I have lived in this town for more than 40 years and have watched the Raday's, Murowski's, Potempa's, and Stephens pilfer every last nickle and run this great town to what it is today. Through mismanagement and ineptness the once "greatest hidden secret in the south suburbs" has turned into a crap hole.
If you have been in this town that long and think its that bad and you could have done better maybe you should have got off your ass or head out your ass a long time ago and steped forward and made a difference but it obvious you haven't seeing as you say now you want to make a difference to little to late.
its a good thing this forum is about being un known because you have been so far as I see it surely you have not talked to any one of the people you spoke bad of above or haven't spoken your true mind to them if you have talked to them you just fed them a pile of the shit you shovel mainly cause you couldn't. Spit out the true things on your mind that would take balls
midlothian vfw

Portage, MI

#586 Jan 26, 2013
Dont you tell me about balls .
Bill

United States

#587 Jan 26, 2013
midlothian vfw wrote:
Dont you tell me about balls .
Don't hide behind a phoney name, use your real one. Mine is Bill!
midlothian vfw

Midlothian, IL

#588 Jan 26, 2013
Bill I could care less what your real name is and dont have a problem with you.I dont think it takes any balls to tell some phoney politician what you want, but all our troops overseas fighting that takes balls.
Mostly Everyone Hides

United States

#589 Jan 27, 2013
Bill, if thats really you, mostly everyone on this site hides their identities. Watcher, the Potempa expert, hides behind that name....others hide behind names supporting other candidtates or just insulting people with mostly false or misleading information. I come on here to just be enertained because most of what is said on here is just gossip/garbage. There occasionally is some good information....but not too often....watcher is by far one of my favorites for enertainment value.
Be More Concerned

Chicago, IL

#590 Jan 27, 2013
About the HIDDEN SPENDING, DEBT, at village hall, in Springfield, attend meetings, get others involved, and read YOUR tax bill.
Wasted Tax Dollars

Chicago, IL

#591 Jan 27, 2013
Bonds wrote:
Our view: Doubts about towns’ water plans
SouthtownStar editorial January 18, 2013 11:28PM
A major benefit of residing in the Chicago region, one often taken for granted in the past, is the plentiful supply of high-quality Lake Michigan water for homes and businesses. But these days, hardly anyone is taking water for granted.
That’s because lake water, which is more expensive than well water, is getting even more costly — to the point where some suburbs are looking at alternatives, including forming water agencies, to try to save money.
We acknowledge the political heat that municipal officials are under as water rates rise sharply, but we’re uneasy about them trying to operate their own water systems. Doing so involves great cost and substantial risk — taking on high levels of debt to build or acquire water lines and pumping stations and operate them.
An official of the Illinois Department of Natural Resources warns that creating a new water distribution system is “extraordinarily difficult” because of the financial, legal and technical challenges involved. But several towns in South Cook and Will counties are not being deterred.
Seven towns have formed the South Suburban Joint Area Water Agency to explore getting lake water from Whiting, Ind., rather than Chicago via a new pipeline. Five others belong to the Northern Will County Water Agency, which plans to take over the water system of a private utility that town officials believe has gouged their residents for many years. Many other municipalities are chafing at the higher cost of water but see no alternative to Chicago.
Driving the unrest is Chicago’s decision to nearly double its lake water rate over four years, through 2015, to cover the cost of a massive project to improve its aging water delivery system. The 12 towns that get lake water from Chicago via Oak Lawn face added costs because of Oak Lawn’s plan to upgrade and expand its water system over four years.
With more suburbs going deeper into debt, using their home-rule power or a special kind of bond to avoid borrowing limits, towns need to be very careful about pursuing major water projects. Will towns really save significant money long-term? We’re not sure, but they better be.
No site, no intergovernmental agreement, bonds to pay for with taxpayer money, no bid contracts, distributing money, the feasibility study for Jawa delayed until after the election. Come on "Who is fooling Who?

We can think of millions reasons $$$$$$ to vote these elected officials out of office who voted for Jawa.
Bill

Midlothian, IL

#592 Jan 27, 2013
Wasted Tax Dollars wrote:
<quoted text>
No site, no intergovernmental agreement, bonds to pay for with taxpayer money, no bid contracts, distributing money, the feasibility study for Jawa delayed until after the election. Come on "Who is fooling Who?
We can think of millions reasons $$$$$$ to vote these elected officials out of office who voted for Jawa.
Karen and Jerry voted for it!
Who

Chicago, IL

#593 Jan 27, 2013
Who is the Midlothian Jawa First Chair and 2nd Chair?
Directors

Chicago, IL

#594 Jan 27, 2013
Who wrote:
Who is the Midlothian Jawa First Chair and 2nd Chair?
SSJAWA
Village of Midlothian
Director:      Mayor Terry Stephens
Alt Director: Trustee Jerry Gilli
Vote

Chicago, IL

#595 Jan 27, 2013
Water is less expensive. Jawa failed to obtain required Intergovernmental Agreements before selling bonds and distributing funds. The Illinois Department of Natural Resources has warned creating a new water distribution system is “extraordinarily difficult” because of the financial, legal and technical challenges involved. 

Voters in Calumet Park and Blue Island have a Jawa referendum regarding on their April 9, 2013 ballot.

No site, no Intergovernmental Agreement, distributing funds, the feasibility study delayed until after the election. Candidates for elected office have got to know the voters are listening and paying attention.
Your Point

West Covina, CA

#596 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen and Jerry voted for it!

Karen and Jerry the only ones who voted on it Bill? If not what's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengals... 1 hr TheTaxMan 13
Improving OUR Community 8 hr Free education on 60
How can I get my street fixed 14 hr Deposit waste 23
Water Rate Increase Some Basic Questions 22 hr Concerned 39
DeMar's Restaurant Robbed Fri Chuck 36
What would YOU do? Fri Floyd 26
A Sticky Situation Fri AMC 3

Country Club Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance