History lesson #1 for Doltonites
Posted in the Country Club Hills Forum
#1 Jan 29, 2013
I THINK IT IS A VERY BAD COMMENTARY WHEN PEOPLE COME ON THIS WEBSITE AND EITHER HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT OR JUST WANT TO LIE AND DISTORT THE TRUTH. FIRST OF ALL THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HOUSING ACT SAYS THAT:
• "It is unlawful for any person to refuse to rent or sell a dwelling, refuse to negotiate for the sale or rental of a dwelling, or otherwise make unavailable or deny a dwelling to any person because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability." This prevents the classic forms of overt discrimination that were exceedingly common in the decades prior to the act's passage.
• "It is unlawful for any person to represent to anyone because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability that a dwelling is not available for sale, rental, or inspection when the dwelling is in fact so available." This prevents housing providers from giving minorities false information about the availability of housing or steering minorities to non-white neighborhoods.
• "It is unlawful to discriminate against any person in the terms, conditions, or privileges of sale or rental of a dwelling because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability." Among other things, this prevents housing providers from charging higher housing prices to minorities than whites.
• "No one may discriminate against any person in the provision of services or facilities in connection with the sale or rental of a dwelling because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability." For example, a landlord may not restrict minorities or families with children to a single portion of a housing complex or restrict their access to recreational facilities available to other tenants.
• "It is unlawful for any person to make any notice, statement, or advertisement, with respect to the sale or rental of a dwelling that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability." Advertisements may not refer to housing facilities as "white" or as reserved for any other race or color.
• "It is unlawful, for profit, to persuade any person to sell or rent a dwelling by telling the person that people of a particular race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, or disability are moving into the neighborhood." This practice, known as "blockbusting," was used to induce panic sales in which whites sold their properties and fled to suburban neighborhoods in order to avoid the prospect of living near minorities.
Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/fair-housing-act...
WHAT THIS BASICALLY MEANS IS THAT YOU CANNOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST A PERSON THAT HAS A SECTION 8 NO MORE THAN YOU SHOULD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST A BLACK PERSON OR A DISABLED PERSON.
#2 Jan 29, 2013
HISTORY LESSON #2
Given how you people constantly talk bad about on another and have nothing factual to back it up, I'd very sadly have to say this letter is still working today.
This speech was delivered by Willie Lynch on the bank of the James River in the colony of Virginia in 1712. Lynch was a British slave owner in the West Indies. He was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach his methods to slave owners there. The term “lynching” is derived from his last name.
[beginning of the Willie Lynch Letter]
Gentlemen. I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies, where I have experimented with some of the newest, and still the oldest, methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasions. I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree, a couple miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed. Gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I HAVE A FULL PROOF METHOD FOR CONTROLLING YOUR BLACK SLAVES. I guarantee every one of you that, if installed correctly, IT WILL CONTROL THE SLAVES FOR AT LEAST 300 HUNDREDS YEARS. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it. I HAVE OUTLINED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENCES AMONG THE SLAVES; AND I TAKE THESE DIFFERENCES AND MAKE THEM BIGGER. I USE FEAR, DISTRUST AND ENVY FOR CONTROL PURPOSES. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is “AGE,” but it’s there only because it starts with an “a.” The second is “COLOR” or shade. There is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF PLANTATIONS, STATUS on plantations, ATTITUDE of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action, but before that, I shall assure you that DISTRUST IS STRONGER THAN TRUST AND ENVY STRONGER THAN ADULATION, RESPECT OR ADMIRATION. The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self-refueling and self-generating for HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS. Don’t forget, you must pitch the OLD black male vs. the YOUNG black male, and the YOUNG black male against the OLD black male. You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves. You must use the FEMALE vs. the MALE, and the MALE vs. the FEMALE. You must also have white servants and overseers [who] distrust all Blacks. But it is NECESSARY THAT YOUR SLAVES TRUST AND DEPEND ON US. THEY MUST LOVE, RESPECT AND TRUST ONLY US. Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. IF USED INTENSELY FOR ONE YEAR, THE SLAVES THEMSELVES WILL REMAIN PERPETUALLY DISTRUSTFUL. Thank you gentlemen.”
LET’S MAKE A SLAVE
#3 Feb 10, 2013
White man from town !!! Well white man, your certainly not from Dolton....Im 60 years old and was born and raised in Dolton. My dad who is 85 years old was also born and raised in Dolton. So if you think Dolton hasn't gone to hell because of the blacks then your either blind or just plain stupid. So take your goverment housing laws and your letter from Willie Lynch and stick up where the sun doesn't shine.
David Blanke, And I'm nt afraid to use my real name...White man with no balls
Add your comments below
|Blue Island Gravy Train||4 min||It makes you wonder||48|
|Solve the Robbie Silva Case (Dec '12)||1 hr||CASA||221|
|Channel 4 City Council Meetings||1 hr||Follow the Money||34|
|Marketing Blue Island||1 hr||Incompetence||31|
|Crestwood Red lights cameras||2 hr||Newtothehood||5|
|Building Dept do your job!||6 hr||Fooled by BIIP||66|
|Public Hearing for Water Rate Increase||7 hr||Get REAL||125|
Find what you want!
Search Country Club Hills Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC