2 teens killed in crash on I-57

2 teens killed in crash on I-57

There are 13 comments on the CLTV story from Jan 1, 2012, titled 2 teens killed in crash on I-57. In it, CLTV reports that:

Two teenagers were killed and three more were injured early Sunday morning in a high speed one-car crash on I-57. They were speeding through Country Club Hills around 5 a.m. when they skidded off the road, rolled over several times, and hit a tree in the woods along the interstate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CLTV.

Huntington, IN

#1 Jan 1, 2012
I knew them & its very sad especially b/c they r friends of mine

Glenview, IL

#2 Jan 1, 2012
keitia wrote:
I knew them & its very sad especially b/c they r friends of mine
I'm so sorry for your loss Keitia. I hope they are in a better place...

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2012
I knew the girl she went to my school so sad we used 2 be cool :-(

Manteno, IL

#5 Jan 3, 2012
why were they out at four in the morning? Parents didn't know where their kids were on New Years? Was a blessing they didn't kill anyone else on the road. The parents (mother & father) are not being responsible letting their kids out overnight at a hotel to party and stealing cars. Now they get to deal with the pain and guilt.
Uncle Buck

Tampa, FL

#8 Jan 4, 2012
au ocean cousin wrote:
<quoted text> < and wat exactly was ur point? dont speak on the subject if you kno nothing about it car stolen or not dey didnt deserve to die and NO she wasnt giving him head thats more ur style i see
Sheet man you be right. I mean sheet theys was only out stealin cars fo kicks and didn mean to hurt nobody right? Theys was only speedin because they had to rush to da soup kitchin to start theys volunteer work. I heards the first responders (ya know amblance drivas and sheet) found his radiator hose in her mouf. I is sure thats just a coincidence tho homie.

All Ebonics aside if someone steals a car and goes joyriding they deserve exactly what they get in the end; whether it is jail or death. My only regret is that they wrecked some poor guys car and that guy will have to ride the bus for a while. Sorry cuz, but if your cousin didn't want to die than she shouldn't have gotten into a stolen car. Oh and before you tell me she didn't know the car was stolen: If she never saw the male criminal driving it before (which she hadn't BECAUSE IT WAS STOLEN) she should have asked herself how he obtained a new car so quickly at 16 years old.

Darwin Award for both of them I say!

Aurora, IL

#9 Jan 4, 2012
Be careful what u hear and take and run without having all the facts! After all none of us have made all the right choices and if we got everything we deserve where would we be. Don't throw stones and u live in a glass house yourself. U never know what hand life will deal you. Let me caution everyone that has such negative things to say. BE CAREFUL you may be the next in line to experience such grief. You can cause judgment to come on you by the things u r saying and remember no one is perfect. If the cover was pulled off of us what would be found. You will reap what u sow. If your sister brother,mother or a close member in your family gets' killed remember, the words you said about OCEAN and how thoughtlessness you where toward her family especially her mother and father during their time of bereavement and Ocean is from a decent family and I did unlike some know her and her family. God bless everyone and remember love is the key and conquers all.

Park Forest, IL

#10 Jan 5, 2012
SKIR wrote:
You will reap what u sow.
As you said yourself, you reap what you sow. They were criminals, they made huge mistakes and they paid the price. Just as you said it.
india pipkins

Denver, CO

#11 Jan 6, 2012
May God take the family through. My prays are with the family and love one. Just remember earth have no sorry that heaven cannot heal3

Manhattan, IL

#12 Jan 6, 2012
Maybe that is god's way of telling them don't take what doesn't belong to you.

2 less POS's in the world
Ex Rich South Student

Park Forest, IL

#13 Jan 15, 2012
I do not believe these CHILDREN deserved to die. however, at 16, i was in the house with my parents on new years. not out, thinking i was grown at some hotel party, especially not at 4 a.m. The parents are partially responsible for giving their CHILDREN too much freedom. My condolences are with the families and friends, but all of this could have been prevented.

Algonquin, IL

#14 Jan 16, 2012
Uncle Buck, You believe everything you read or think you heard, really. Jamaica, NY and you think you know what the hell your talking about, really.
Your quote "I heards the first responders (ya know amblance drivas and sheet) found his radiator hose in her mouf" really. Where you there asshole. Two are dead, bad choices were made but if any of you who have nothing but negative things too write than you must have lonely miserable lives.
I hope you continue to live of your perfect exsistance on this earth. Just keep living and you'll see how black and white life really is. Life is complicated enough, perhaps you should find a tree for your pitiful thinking.
darealkourtnielo ve

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2012
Wow. It hurts to see this all I can say is God don't like ugly

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Keep yo comment 2 urself and worry bout yo kids..this is NOT their parents fault.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Kimberly Nicole Koschnitzky 4 min Burt 41
Where in the heck are the Moody's? 2 hr No Troll Sightings 1
Public Hearing for Bl City Budget 4 hr Crome Dome 216
Harvest Restaraunt (Jan '13) 7 hr Palos Petey 5
Congratulations Mary Carvlin 14 hr Joe 4
The Rita Family In Line For 6 Government Pensions (Nov '13) 18 hr Better Future 67
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 19 hr Lexington to NC 292

Country Club Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Country Club Hills Mortgages