Mayor Dwight Welch: Municipal Taxes/R...

Mayor Dwight Welch: Municipal Taxes/Real Estate Taxes

Posted in the Country Club Hills Forum

Mrs. Faye

Homewood, IL

#1 Sep 19, 2011
Real Estate Taxes are too expensive. Please tell me how and when the city will lower the amount of monies needed to operate a city of 16,000. When will the outlet mall be constructed? I was under the impression that the outlet mall would help lower the residents' taxes. It hasn't happened. When will the real estate taxes go down? We are drowning here Mr. Mayor. Please take some progressive steps to lower the taxes. Relief is needed for the residents of Country Club Hills!!!!!!!
so sad

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2012
Walmart, hey mayor your a joke and I hope the people in town vote you out, people are paying $9,000 a year in taxes for part time cops that don't even have guns. But like writing parking tickets at Walmart that all its about is money. You build a new fire station that was not needed. People are killing each other and you not doing anything. 7 years ago this was a good town to bad Mr mayor your not a good mayor
john michna

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 6, 2012
please help i have lived in cc hills 42 years , im 70 and my wife 66 , we cant aford the taxs they go up every year
soil7

Chicago Heights, IL

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Mayor Welch has used this town as his own bank account, raised taxes to buy city worker votes' and had the adajacity to hire and promote crooked political cronies-while making the taxpayers of Country Club HIlls pay for it.
The ghetto

Homewood, IL

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Hey. So sad. Those idiots make 35 k a year to ride up and down your streets in their little ford escapes. This whole town is is joke. You should look at the town budget. It's on the Cch website it'll make you vomit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie Moody Needs A Job In November 6 hr off us tax payers 4
3600 Green St. Neighborhood (Jun '09) 9 hr BeaglesMom 8
Central (Jun '13) 9 hr BeaglesMom 7
Downtown Steger (Feb '09) 9 hr BeaglesMom 37
Steger house post card (Sep '08) 10 hr BeaglesMom 9
Steger Theater 1980 (Dec '08) 10 hr BeaglesMom 26
Vargas powerless as council creates new appropr... 12 hr Such a Mistake 209

Country Club Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Country Club Hills Mortgages