Final Farewells to Rocky Clark This W...

Final Farewells to Rocky Clark This Weekend

There are 5 comments on the WMAQ-TV story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Final Farewells to Rocky Clark This Weekend. In it, WMAQ-TV reports that:

A wake is scheduled from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday at AR Leak and Sons Funeral Home, at 18400 South Pulaski in Country Club Hills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAQ-TV.

jim

Herndon, VA

#1 Jan 13, 2012
This is the kid that died because of the life time limits on insurance coverage right? What a damn shame. Too bad the Obamacare ban on lifetime limits doesn't take effect until 2013. This guy would still be alive.
livehereforever

AOL

#2 Jan 13, 2012
The school had a 5 million insurance plan per castrophic injury and that is what he got. It lasted a little over 10 yrs. Could of lasted longer if his family had insurance. His mom quit work even though he had round the clock care.
Yes, it is sad that he passed away but it all isnt the insurance fault
steve jobs

Midlothian, IL

#3 Jan 13, 2012
livehereforever wrote:
The school had a 5 million insurance plan per castrophic injury and that is what he got. It lasted a little over 10 yrs. Could of lasted longer if his family had insurance. His mom quit work even though he had round the clock care.
i find it hard to believe , not about the kid but people still have A.O.L

“Trust me?”

Since: Jan 10

Oak Forest/Midlothian

#4 Jan 14, 2012
livehereforever wrote:
You had better check your own insurance policy, the vast majority run out at 1 million. His mother did what she had to, he was a fighter until the end. If he was hit by a commercial truck, he would have had enough to care for himself for a lifetime. This discussion is so ignorant its, sad. Read the stories from other HS kids that had similar fates, then tell me of the great insurance industry and its caps on how much they have to pay. We still have over a year before "federal" regulations end the practice of insurance caps. So hopefully no one has a similar accident until then.

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#5 Jan 15, 2012
So sad. May he rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village overtime 1 hr Crkid 19
ex harvey police (Apr '09) 1 hr Wilinsky 66
Throwback Thursday 1 hr Make It Real 42
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 1 hr fidokalman 282
blue island and businesses and jobs 3 hr Rebuild BI 10
Channel 4 City Council Meetings 5 hr Cash Strapped City 61
Cry baby residents 8 hr Blue 5

Country Club Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance