Five Year Blue Island Comprehensive 2...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thank you

Blue Island, IL

#22 Jan 30, 2013
the disenfranchised wrote:
<quoted text>
The Progressive Party really put the screws to every residents in Blue Island. And now they are trying to fool the Voters again, by changing the name of their political party to the Blue Island Independent Party.
Those are the Rita candidates.
The Combo

Chicago, IL

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Candidates from the Coalition/Progressive Party and the Rita Party form a more perfect union, they are: The Blue Island Independent Party.
Perhaps they thought no one would notice with all of the politicians departing, "We Noticed!"
the double cross

Blue Island, IL

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>Those are the Rita candidates.
And also the Frasor-Peloquin candidates.
The Deal is Done

Chicago, IL

#25 Feb 1, 2013
The back room deal has been settled. There will be plum positions for ourselves and our friends. That's right, business as usual my friend!
XXX

Chicago, IL

#26 Feb 1, 2013
The Deal is Done wrote:
The back room deal has been settled. There will be plum positions for ourselves and our friends. That's right, business as usual my friend!
2013 our hopes are are so great
Don will be gone or so we once thought, 
Blue Island will win
With Domingo in
Out with the old, in with the new
The Blue Island voters they hadn't a clue,
Soon enough, voters will get their reality check
Nothing changed, ah what the heck
In fact I'd say things are gonna get worse
It's the result of The XXX curse
"Hire my buddies, raises, and pensions for all"
Real estate taxes, they won't soon fall
Broken promises you say? Oh come on now, get real
Don is a part of the Coalition/Progressive Blue Island Independent Party deal..........
Build BI2

United States

#27 Feb 1, 2013
XXX wrote:
<quoted text>
2013 our hopes are are so great
Don will be gone or so we once thought, 
Blue Island will win
With Domingo in
Out with the old, in with the new
The Blue Island voters they hadn't a clue,
Soon enough, voters will get their reality check
Nothing changed, ah what the heck
In fact I'd say things are gonna get worse
It's the result of The XXX curse
"Hire my buddies, raises, and pensions for all"
Real estate taxes, they won't soon fall
Broken promises you say? Oh come on now, get real
Don is a part of the Coalition/Progressive Blue Island Independent Party deal..........
Well said. At least 6 people in this forum are now in on the secret plan! Rita will have his troops out in force and if we don't get the word out about what is going on and get out the VOTE Domingo and Rita's cronies will be installed. The remaining Progressive party candidates will scatter like cockroaches but since Domingo (who traded one master for another) is one of the the skeletons will remain hidden. The only candidate that I see proposing real change is Alan Stevo.
It is What it Is

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 2, 2013
Deals and side deals have always been struck, everywhere, from top to bottom since the beginning of time. Occassionally referred to as undermining, selling out, bad business, drawing lots, dividing spoils, self interest, the game, negotiations, and other not so positive or savory terms.
66 Day Notice

Chicago, IL

#29 Feb 2, 2013
The Coalition/Progressive/Rita party members can spend their remaining years at the golf course, plotting, planning, meeting with cronies. Or perhaps reshape the first paragraph of your eventual obituary; and realize you pass this way but once, leave a big foot print, doing as much good as possible for the community and general public, instead of yourselves. You will after all be remembered one way or the other.
Broke Blue Island

Chicago, IL

#30 Feb 4, 2013
Build BI2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. At least 6 people in this forum are now in on the secret plan! Rita will have his troops out in force and if we don't get the word out about what is going on and get out the VOTE Domingo and Rita's cronies will be installed. The remaining Progressive party candidates will scatter like cockroaches but since Domingo (who traded one master for another) is one of the the skeletons will remain hidden. The only candidate that I see proposing real change is Alan Stevo.
The deal includes Don returning through a new high level appointment with the plum salary Domingo always supported but the budget could not sustain. This will only result in more special interest, increased taxes, debt, fewer dollars for vital services, and continued neglect of essentials.
BIPlan

Chicago, IL

#31 Feb 4, 2013
Broke Blue Island wrote:
<quoted text>
The deal includes Don returning through a new high level appointment with the plum salary Domingo always supported but the budget could not sustain. This will only result in more special interest, increased taxes, debt, fewer dollars for vital services, and continued neglect of essentials.
Without a sustainable balanced budget essential employees will find themselves part timers or quietly retiring like other city appointees and employees. Just ask state employees who were made campain promises.
Better get used to the closed bridges, neglected streets, and sidewalks because Blue Island will look exactly as it would, if the mayor was re-elected.
Seeing is Believing

United States

#32 Feb 4, 2013
200 unemployment workers laid off due to budget cuts today.
Retired

Chicago, IL

#33 Feb 4, 2013
The Combo wrote:
Candidates from the Coalition/Progressive Party and the Rita Party form a more perfect union, they are: The Blue Island Independent Party.
Perhaps they thought no one would notice with all of the politicians departing, "We Noticed!"
Ok; they've got my NO CONFIDENCE VOTE!
hourglass

Blue Island, IL

#34 Feb 4, 2013
66 Day Notice wrote:
The Coalition/Progressive/Rita party members can spend their remaining years at the golf course, plotting, planning, meeting with cronies. Or perhaps reshape the first paragraph of your eventual obituary; and realize you pass this way but once, leave a big foot print, doing as much good as possible for the community and general public, instead of yourselves. You will after all be remembered one way or the other.
Old friend you are so right.
Free FOIA CLINIC

Chicago, IL

#35 Feb 9, 2013
http://www.bettergov.org/foia_clinic_depaul_l...

Questions about the Freedom of Information Act? Are you looking for help with a denied request? Need help formulating your FOIA request and asking for the right documents? Sign up for a one-on-one 15-minute session with an attorney at no charge. Meet with a FOIA expert for free legal advice on how to get your request answered. A scheduled appointment is necessary. Special thanks to DePaul University College of Law for hosting this event.
VOTE NO BIIP

Chicago, IL

#36 Feb 9, 2013
Broke Blue Island wrote:
<quoted text>
My family will not be voting for the BIIP candidates with their deals. Blue Island deserves to be saved and the taxpayers protected.
Exactly Right

Chicago, IL

#37 Feb 10, 2013
BIPlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a sustainable balanced budget essential employees will find themselves part timers or quietly retiring like other city appointees and employees. Just ask state employees who were made campain promises.
Better get used to the closed bridges, neglected streets, and sidewalks because Blue Island will look exactly as it would, if the mayor was re-elected.
Indeed this is exactly what will come out of the Blue Island Independent Party, their supporters, and followers. More of the same campaign promises and mess!
Deals

Chicago, IL

#38 Mar 14, 2013
It is What it Is wrote:
Deals and side deals have always been struck, everywhere, from top to bottom since the beginning of time. Occassionally referred to as undermining, selling out, bad business, drawing lots, dividing spoils, self interest, the game, negotiations, and other not so positive or savory terms.
Now that's real talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Meeting Violation BI Park 11 min Joe Taxpayer 11
Oak Forest taxpayers consider abandoned annexat... 28 min OF Person 3
Blue Island Park District Woes 1 hr Joe Taxpayer 23
Police cheif removes another topix 1 hr Concerned Resident 1
Open Letter to All Veteran's 1 hr Joe Taxpayer 27
library discontent 2 hr LOL 6
Solve the Robbie Silva Case (Dec '12) 6 hr Wayne 179

Country Club Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance