Country Club Hills officials' kids pa...

Country Club Hills officials' kids paid to attend camp

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Aug 11, 2011, titled Country Club Hills officials' kids paid to attend camp. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

Despite citywide layoffs and deep budget cuts, Country Club Hills officials still authorized more than $50,000 for a little-known summer camp that some say was created under a veil of secrecy, the SouthtownStar has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

suup

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 12, 2011
So if kids in CC Hills are not attending this "camp" they will be on the corners shooting, Mr. Edwards???
good Fellow

AOL

#2 Aug 24, 2011
Please tell me what you are going to do with the money you collect? from the kids to attend this, I was in attendance at the Council Meeting when Alderman Eugene said he received a thousand Dollard(1,000.00 and he was not goinh to return anything said he was going to keep the money is this the reason the two counsil are asking that anyone who attend the summer camp so the Aldmans can get a thousand dollars do you think the peoples of Country Club Hills Il. can see thru this scheme. Geno Williamson is getting paid fromthe city and acccepting money from this camp / why the only kida attended this camp was alden kids aldenman and friend from other cities?
Really

Merrillville, IN

#3 Aug 24, 2011
Because they are as dirty as the Mayor, even some Officers. The whole City is corrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Club Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Board Meeting 8/15/2017 3 hr FUBAR Fred 1
BI Schools 130 (Apr '13) 6 hr Ace 80
Congrats BIIP Congrats Frank Pod. 8 hr Do it Mayor 4
Forest Preserve on Pulaski 14 hr Honkey Love 4
Kevin MC DERMOTT 14 hr Joe 1
The Forum Newspaper/BIDC (Jun '10) 20 hr Fake News 98
park board razing pavilion Sun move 3

Country Club Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance