Hurried Iowa theft suspect arrested f...

Hurried Iowa theft suspect arrested for theft

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 9, 2011, titled Hurried Iowa theft suspect arrested for theft. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A woman who was stopped on suspicion of shoplifting makeup items at a grocery store in Council Bluffs was in a hurry, so she asked the officer for a citation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Free my willy

Buffalo, MN

#1 May 9, 2011
Well, they just aren`t making anymore smart people are they? I am willing to bet she`s got a litter of ferrel little thugs as well.
amn

United States

#2 May 9, 2011
You might want to proofread your own material before criticizing others, even if the woman in the article is an idiot. FERAL
SOUR-CAUSE-UM

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 9, 2011
amn wrote:
You might want to proofread your own material before criticizing others, even if the woman in the article is an idiot. FERAL
Please check "proof read".
Free my Willy

Buffalo, MN

#5 May 9, 2011
HA!
SOUR-CAUSE-UM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please check "proof read".
Free my Willy

Buffalo, MN

#6 May 9, 2011
Relative of yours?
amn wrote:
amn

United States

#7 May 9, 2011
Willy--actually yours.
Free my Willy

Buffalo, MN

#8 May 9, 2011
Nope. Not mine!

You tried to correct my spelling mistake and screwed the pooch while doing it. Are you sure that isnt your long lost relative?
amn wrote:
Willy--actually yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Council Bluffs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Gets Stuck on Toilet, Suffers Burns (Aug '06) Jan 13 brooke 36
Where's the ice at Dec '17 Speedy1128 1
News Police: Two York men faces drug charges after I... (Mar '11) Dec '17 Speedy1128 21
News Dee Lindgren was beloved Bluffs clown 'Daffy' (Aug '13) Dec '17 Lori beckner 2
News Iowa man sentenced to 20 years for involvement ... Nov '17 csullivan 1
Drunk driver (Jun '17) Jun '17 Bigmike 1
News 'Bar Rescue' tries to help Oface Bar in Council... (Mar '14) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 40

Council Bluffs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Council Bluffs Mortgages