Police: 2 York men face drug charges ...

Police: 2 York men face drug charges after traffic stop in Iowa

There are 2 comments on the York Dispatch story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Police: 2 York men face drug charges after traffic stop in Iowa. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Two Pennsylvania men face several drug charges in Iowa after officials say a deputy found 30 pounds of marijuana in their car during a traffic stop on Interstate 80 near Council Bluffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Since: Jun 10

York, PA

#1 Mar 8, 2011
More important things to fret over in this world than several bags of pot.
yorkbred

York, PA

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Tax stamps for what? the pot.HaHa.
So they are arrested for having illegal drugs(not theirs) and are charged for not having a legal tax stamp.
What are they to walk in to the revenue and say I need to get state tax stamps for my illegal scripts and pot?
This makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Council Bluffs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump says he saved Machado's job (Sep '16) Apr 25 Chilli J 136
News Jeb Bush slams Donald Trump for 'rhetoric of di... (Jul '15) Apr 3 Trasker 13
Prairieland Chiropractic Apr 3 Internet ToughGuy 3
News Driver Wants License To Match Gender Identity (Aug '09) Feb '17 Driving Phart 32
News After Trump, an evangelical examination of cons... Nov '16 JohnInLa 2
Riding the h train - does anyone in C.B. know a... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ijustmovedherbro 1
News The struggle with 'sanctuary cities' in Iowa (Feb '16) May '16 slick willie expl... 3

Council Bluffs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Council Bluffs Mortgages