Dubuque hits brakes on traffic cameras

Dubuque hits brakes on traffic cameras

There are 1 comment on the KEYC Television, Mankato, MN story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Dubuque hits brakes on traffic cameras. In it, KEYC Television, Mankato, MN reports that:

DUBUQUE, Iowa - The Dubuque City Council has put a proposed traffic camera ordinance on hold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEYC Television, Mankato, MN.

Brandt Hardin
#1 Aug 16, 2012
Traffic cameras are just another form of Policing for Profit as Capitalism distorts our Justice System. These companies are bottom-feeders and take a 40% cut of the tickets while creating MORE dangerous intersections by fixing the lengths of yellow lights to entrap drivers. You can read about how private companies and crooked politicians have turned our Police forces on their ear in every attempt to squeeze money out of the general public at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/08/th...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Council Bluffs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk driver Jun 26 Bigmike 1
News 'Bar Rescue' tries to help Oface Bar in Council... (Mar '14) Jun 23 Anthony 41
Riding the h train - does anyone in C.B. know a... (Oct '16) Jun '17 Illegal 3
News Jeb Bush slams Donald Trump for 'rhetoric of di... (Jul '15) Jun '17 Trumpenstein 17
News Prison escape leaves one deputy dead, another i... May '17 IllegalPondScum 1
News The Latest: Trump says he saved Machado's job (Sep '16) Apr '17 Chilli J 136
Prairieland Chiropractic Apr '17 Internet ToughGuy 3

Council Bluffs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Council Bluffs Mortgages