looking for chelsie ruiz and tristan kenyon ruiz

Posted in the Council Bluffs Forum

thmfnmn

Yuma, AZ

#1 Jan 13, 2009
this is family in az looking for the cheslie and tristan ruiz their names have been changed to garner also tabitha garner. we are looking for the mentioned people due to failing health of their grandmother. it would be of appreciated gesture to get ahold of the mother tabitha and as well as the kids. tabitha and my brother divorced several years ago we have no intentions of disrupting their new lives just would like to make contact as a last request for grandparents.
Chelsie Ruiz

Omaha, NE

#2 Feb 17, 2009
If you would like to speak woith me email me at chelsiealicia@aol.com.
I would like to speak with you about their heath.
I have a few questions. I hope to hesr from you.:)
tristan ruiz

Omaha, NE

#3 Apr 12, 2011
hi if you want to talk to me email me at tristanruiz79@yahoo.com i dont know much sence im only 13 im growing fast i some what keep in touch with my dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Council Bluffs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adopted 1957 Feb '15 BJW32 1
Clifford Ellis Jan '15 liz 1
Fury With Much Blood Gore and Violence in Counc... Nov '14 Culture Auditor 1
News Nebraska same-sex marriage ban unwavering (Aug '14) Aug '14 WasteWater 26
News 'Bar Rescue' tries to help Oface Bar in Council... (Mar '14) Aug '14 Hoover Niebold 39
News MTV 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham allegedly ch... (Jan '10) Jul '14 amw 52
rick and doreen (Jul '14) Jul '14 none yo 1
More from around the web

Council Bluffs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]