needing a job!!
sammy

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Aug 9, 2012
High school student needing a job. I already have one but I need something more to make ends meet. Anyone know of anywhere hiring let me know please in desperate need.
sadly

United States

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Half of your demographic is unemployed and the other half is underemployed. Keep trying!
Transplant

Chatsworth, GA

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Oh, you want a job? Do you think you're the only one? I'm going to give you the best piece of advice anyone on this site will share: Keep your current job. If you have a chance at staying there, don't blow it. There are no jobs to be had, even if you are one of the 1% that actually wants a job. It is better to have a source of income that isn't enough or at a shitty location, than to have no income at all.
Are you at risk of being laid off where you are?
Do you make enough to pay for gas, drugs, and women of ill repute?
If you decide to quit, may I have your old job?
Mmmmhmm

Nashville, TN

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Ill give you better advice. Get out and look. Nobody is going to just hand you one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Counce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats the difference in kkk and naacp? (Feb '16) 3 hr observer 59
The Civil War Myth 3 hr Friend 101 3
Lost my best friend 10 hr Howard Sprague 22
Carson 12 hr Bam 25
Memorable moments in Savannah history (Jul '10) 14 hr Chopperblades Redoux 2,424
White trash in Savannah 15 hr WhiteTrash 24
Towboat salaries (Jan '12) 18 hr Truth 116

Counce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Counce Mortgages