meg

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I am getting ready to move and am on a budget. Was wondering if anyone has living room furniture for sale (or know of a place to get some)and kitchen table chairs. Thanks
Happy 2 help u

Sparta, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

meg wrote:
I am getting ready to move and am on a budget. Was wondering if anyone has living room furniture for sale (or know of a place to get some)and kitchen table chairs. Thanks
May I ask what area you might be relocating to? If this might be of any help, "Mary's Variety Store" on the West side of Steeleville Illinois. I still might put you closer to someone else if I knew where you were headed. Good luck on your move and may you travel safe!
meg

Galena, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Thank you. Moving to Marissa. Not going to far.
oldernwiser

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I would gladly sell my house for half the appraised value. You know you move into the landfill fallout gases area you will not get paid when your family becomes ill.

Kinda like getting on a bus after the crash.

You want a cheap house to watch yourself and your family decay Marissa is your place. Equal trade cheap house but defective or dead children, grandchildren, great grandchildren if they are able to reproduce at all.

You may have attended a childs funeral remember the feelings. How would it be if your children were in the casket. It is a under valued home. Good for that trade.

Get the out of Marissa before you move in.
oldernwiser

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

If you sit down on a bus that is on fire you won't get paid if you get burned.
meg

Nashville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Didn't really want to put this out there but the child's funeral I went didn't die b/c of landfill. There were other factors involved on the mothers part
oldernwiser

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

The father of the child thinks differently. The mother I have not talked to. The father wants revenge. The post death entries of the Md question and suspected the landfill gases killed your . The St Clair County Coroner wrote on the subject to. From the father the mothers, your family has been drunk and on heroin for the death on. I have tried to contact her . The man that answered the door said she was passed out intoxicated. I wrote her off as lost. That was April 7, 2012. I would like to see her if she is every straight enough to talk. The children's deaths are both going to be litigated. Are you saying the mother killed the boy?
oldernwiser

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

If you want it private you could message me on Facebook.
oldernwiser

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Rolling the dice with your children's lives is a game most parents won't play. Especially when there is nothing to win. Look in the mirror and imagine the situation if your wrong. Damage for generations of deformed short lived children that can't even reproduce. I question the mortality of anyone who gambling with their children being the bet.
Happy 2 help u

Sparta, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow! This forum just started out by Meg just asking for a little info on where she could get some furniture. Now all of sudden, it seems that everyone went from A to Z in 3 seconds with no mercy on just a simple question that Meg was asking! If any person decides to trash-talk a person that is looking for a little help, always remember this old saying! "Do not throw stones at glass houses!" ..... Anyone else having a question for Meg, please be a little bit more respectful towards another human being. I know that times are tough nowdays, especially when children are involved. But always remember that; "WE ADULTS" were children once! Please love one another as I have loved you!
oldernwiser

Pinckneyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Myself and Meg talked privately. She was unaware of the information available about the death of her sisters infant child.

Helping the victims of the landfill has become my life. After hearing what I have uncovered she too is proceeding with gathering the documents I have.

A wrongful death law suit against Waste Management for this child's death will occur.

The rude obscene comments have no place on topics. That is why so many posts are removed daily.

Megan knows alot more today and tomorrow we will take vengeance on the killer of your sister's baby.
meg

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

oldernwiser wrote:
The father of the child thinks differently. The mother I have not talked to. The father wants revenge. The post death entries of the Md question and suspected the landfill gases killed your . The St Clair County Coroner wrote on the subject to. From the father the mothers, your family has been drunk and on heroin for the death on. I have tried to contact her . The man that answered the door said she was passed out intoxicated. I wrote her off as lost. That was April 7, 2012. I would like to see her if she is every straight enough to talk. The children's deaths are both going to be litigated. Are you saying the mother killed the boy?
If its the same person are talking about, then the father doesn't know his butt from his head. The child dying may have something to do with the issues that he was born with. Issues caused from drug use.
meg

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy 2 help u wrote:
Wow! This forum just started out by Meg just asking for a little info on where she could get some furniture. Now all of sudden, it seems that everyone went from A to Z in 3 seconds with no mercy on just a simple question that Meg was asking! If any person decides to trash-talk a person that is looking for a little help, always remember this old saying! "Do not throw stones at glass houses!" ..... Anyone else having a question for Meg, please be a little bit more respectful towards another human being. I know that times are tough nowdays, especially when children are involved. But always remember that; "WE ADULTS" were children once! Please love one another as I have loved you!
You know I was just thinking the same thing.
old n wise

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The father will get the money if the mother's family don't want it. Like I told you the police investigation proved drugs were not involved. Your mother and the mother of the children who survived should get the compensation. Living and working in Marissa I suspect you will have a lot of medical issues personality. Irrational thoughts and anger are widespread. Drugs didn't kill the child or criminal justice would have both parents in prison for killing the child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coulterville Discussions

Search the Coulterville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Terry rigsby 48,868
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Anyone know who the white pickups belong to... 13 hr mer 2
eagle market - they don't know who they hired (Jan '14) 14 hr Who cares - Some do 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Grand Wed illinoisshooter 8
Kasey claybourn (Jun '13) Jul 21 ImTHATBitchhh 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coulterville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coulterville People Search