Clinton campaigners stop in area towns

Clinton campaigners stop in area towns

There are 5 comments on the The Daily Press story from Apr 7, 2008, titled Clinton campaigners stop in area towns. In it, The Daily Press reports that:

“From my own state, I know many of the fellow mayors”

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had supporters campaign throughout the region Tuesday for her campaign as the Pennsylvania primary quickly approaching. via The Daily Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Press.

kribbie

Kane, PA

#4 Apr 17, 2008
They went thru our little town so fast no one knew they were even around. Pretty nice to be able to break every traffic law in the books just to get some place.
abc

Huntingdon, PA

#5 Apr 18, 2008
they stopped in our town of brookville not amused or impressed at all
itsuptome

Brookville, PA

#6 Apr 25, 2008
The President graced our town with his presence on April 17. We were honored. He took the time to recognize some of the signs that "dotted" the audience. One in particular said "88 and voting for Hillary." On Sunday, the 20th the gentleman passed away. Election day was the 22nd. I can't help but think he's in a better place than us and is smiling down on her win....saying you go girl!!!
Heather

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2008
Bill Clinton came here to St. Marys which is the first half way exciting thing to happen here, unfortunately, it was like 100 degrees outside where everyone was waiting. And he was like 2 hours late.
intelligirl

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jun 4, 2008
bill probably more than likely was getting his GROOVE ON!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coudersport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption of the CYS in Pennsylvania (Jun '10) Sep 21 Jessiejoe90 91
information needed (Oct '15) Jun '16 infoneeded 4
cys help (Sep '15) Mar '16 puddy7 3
Canoe Place (Dec '08) Feb '16 Frank Dexter 11
toproulettesystems – make money online easily!!! (May '08) Jan '16 Lois 2
Police sergeant jailed, charged with raping wom... (Jan '16) Jan '16 err 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8

Coudersport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coudersport Mortgages