York, Pennsylvania - Boy, 10, drowns ...

York, Pennsylvania - Boy, 10, drowns in icy pond near Potter Co...

There are 3 comments on the InYork story from Jan 1, 2008, titled York, Pennsylvania - Boy, 10, drowns in icy pond near Potter Co.... In it, InYork reports that:

A 10-year-old boy playing on an icy pond near his Coudersport home on New Year's Eve fell through the ice and drowned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

lomax

Lancaster, PA

#1 Jan 2, 2008
Why would one even mention Pittsburgh? Doesn't belong
there!
lomax

Lancaster, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2008
Tell me YDR, what does York, Pennsylvania have
to do with a story out of Potter County?
Can't you people at YDR get anything right?
Concerned

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 11, 2008
My Question is, where were the parents when this child stated he was "returning "something" to the neighbors." When the child didn't return back after 30 min. don't you think any concerned parent would go looking for this child. But instead, a few HOURS later the parents say "hey where is my child" then decide to look for him, only to find out he is missing. Then call police report him missing. All they would have had to do is explain to the boy to return the shovel and come right back home. What parent in their right mind would not be concerned on the whereabouts of their child. do the parents have no time to teach their children about safety and concerns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coudersport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption of the CYS in Pennsylvania (Jun '10) Apr '16 Chris 90
cys help (Sep '15) Mar '16 puddy7 3
Canoe Place (Dec '08) Feb '16 Frank Dexter 11
toproulettesystems – make money online easily!!! (May '08) Jan '16 Lois 2
Police sergeant jailed, charged with raping wom... Jan '16 err 1
information needed (Oct '15) Oct '15 infoneeded 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coudersport Mortgages