Tom Corbett,No Reply !! Scott Perry,...

Tom Corbett,No Reply !! Scott Perry,No Reply To My Accusations

Posted in the Coudersport Forum

Geneva Williams

Allentown, PA

#1 Sep 7, 2007
Maria DaSilva/Campcharles Campground Bangor bought my travel trailer from Charles Roberts/or his agent of Pocono RV Sales .Wind Gap.
Both DaSilva and Charles Roberts.and or/his agent saw who forged my name on the bill of sale. Maria Dasilva.was there and signed her name on the title and the bill of sale.
The trailer was sold for 100 dollars not 3,300 hundred . The state was paid 198.00 not the 6.00 shown on the document. Because of this transaction and the way the legal system handled it, Roberts was never charged. They saw what the two of did. The State, The Internal Revenue,and about 12 cases of fraud that was (in his own writing). They saw 3 different phony bills of sales, on different dates .And the date on the real forged one from the MVB.
Atthe arbitration, both lawyers had his signed admission what to sell the trailer for. I didn't know "that" at that time. Atty. John Ashcraft Allentown and his Atty. Christopher Reid of Easton both had that paper. When Reid had "me" to come to Easton ,on an ice covered highway to give my deposition my husband and I had our lives put in jeopardy. I had to hold on to the backs of cars to get back to our car. My Atty. felt we didn't need Roberts deposition. His Atty. told the arbitrators I didn't have any proof of my e-bay ad. I didn't know my Atty. had sent it to me months before and I had overlooked it.
I have multiple myeloma.That was why Roberts was selling the trailer for me.
My attorney would not appeal.I went to court alone and I lost.Because the courts ruled I didn't have a breach of contract against Roberts..All of the proof was presented, signed admission and signed by his Atty and dated!!The phony bills of sale and showing the date he sold the trailer, proof of his "keeping" my bill of sale for "two" years. The forged bill of sale itself, the fraud to me and others, by putting in the wrong price instead of the correct one.
He claims he doesn't know who signed the bill of sale, but Maria Dasilva was there.!!
The state police were helping me,but were told to stop. I wrote Tom Corbett a letter April 25th 2007(certified) and sent all of the above documents and asked him why my case with the state police was stopped ??
.I have not heard from him yet regarding my complaint .But yet Charles Roberts and Maria DaSilva have not been investigated as to who forged my name and cheated me and the state and the IRS. They are the ones that completed the transactions. Charles Roberts/Pocono RV Sales has had cases filed before but settled out of court. They are in the Northampton Courthouse records and the Archives .One filed by his own employee.
Who do I turn to help me find the forger and fraudulent people that did this to me?
The way this was handled makes me wonder how many old people have been used and abused and shoved out of the way for the people with pull. It's been over four months since I asked Tom Corbett why the state police couldn't help me.
Yesterday I received a form type letter from his office /Scott Perry in Allentown Pa. He ignored every question I asked . Said how I couldn't be helped, like the type people usually get, suggested I get legal help. What a screwed up reply !!! When the Attorneys are who set me up in the first place and his office adding the final screw up.
I faxed him back and asked him if they couldn't help me, why did he help Roberts and Dasilva.?
Those consumers that have had problems with getting HELP call me again .
I am in the Bethlehem phone book. It's a year later now .What's wrong with our legal system? Does everybody have deep pockets??
Once in Potter county. A Real Estate man sold me land that the river ran under.Good old Larry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coudersport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption of the CYS in Pennsylvania (Jun '10) Nov 5 Moving From PA 109
Melissa Sue Peno ( Missy Gee) murder case 1987 Sep '17 waterboi 1
Looking for a friend Holly May '17 Lost friend 1
Scandals at Potter County Human Services (May '17) May '17 jobless 1
cys help (Sep '15) Feb '17 Flyonthewall 5
Dss involvement in a child custody case marcy w... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Flyonthewall 1
Peeping tom (Jan '17) Jan '17 John down 1

Coudersport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coudersport Mortgages