Three injured in Potter County crash

Jun 18, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Gazette.COM

Three people were injured Sunday night when a vehicle crashed into a guard rail and caught fire on state Route 155 in Portage township.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Annoyed

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Judged:

This is the first time we have seen these names in the news around here. How many times might these habitual offenders been stopped? I wonder how the local police can sleep at night knowing dam well all the times he told people "there is nothing I can do" - Really? nothing? now the boy that was injured is in the hospital while these other two putzes are out and about looking to score. Is there still nothing you can do?
Sick of Losers

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Real nice two "losers" with no goal in life, ruin a young boys summer and possibly the rest of his life. The driver and older passenger walk around town wanting people to feel "sorry" for them because they have a few scrapes and bruises, well their lucky thats all they got-my sympathy is with the juvenile. Its about time, the local and state police start cracking down on the "bums" in Austin-nobody does anything until someone dies. Its also about time the Drug Task Force come in and "clean" this town up, its not hard to figure out who all the dopers are.
Sick of Losers

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Annoyed wrote:
This is the first time we have seen these names in the news around here. How many times might these habitual offenders been stopped? I wonder how the local police can sleep at night knowing dam well all the times he told people "there is nothing I can do" - Really? nothing? now the boy that was injured is in the hospital while these other two putzes are out and about looking to score. Is there still nothing you can do?
The local and state police do nothing down here until someone dies or is killed.
Natalie Bates-Marshall

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

I know Ronnie Stuckey very well and I feel its time to make him pay for everthing he has done. I have a awesome son Dillon who is Ronnie's son but we live here in Vermont...just to get away from all these losers....Austin is a drug town and for years while growing up there I asked for help from the police and nothing ever happened. He needs to be put in jail for a long time...This town never learns until someone innocent dies!!!! Police there need to do there job...who knows they could be in with them:(
Dillon

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

My dads a no life
Sick of Losers

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Natalie, I give you a lot of credit for giving Dillon a good life. I have known you since you were little, I just don't want to put my name on here because I would have nothing but trouble with these losers. Hold your head high and keep Dillon on the right path, he does not need a figure like Ron Stuckey in his life.
Sick of Losers

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

Judged:

Here we go again, one of the adult victims in this crash gets bailed out by his mommy and imagine this, gets drunk the night before last, can't cope with all the trouble he has gotten himself into and he decides yesterday to try and OD. It's time he is put behind bars!!!!! He is worthless!!!! He also was recently arrested(after the crash) for breaking into the local businesses, instead of getting of his *ss and working like the rest of us. He has "used" his aunt all his life, completely took advantage of her, and this is how he "repays" her, by really stupid behavior. His aunt has a heart of gold, to bad he doesn't have a heart-he wouldn't be in the trouble he is in. It's time to keep him behind bars until he is taught that he has to be responsible for his own actions!!!!!!!
Someone who cares

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Judged:

Who the hell are you to make statements about someone that you know nothing about!!!!If it hadn't been for the dope pushers in this town that get kids hooked in the first place then we wouldn't have the problems that we do now. Until you have walked a mile in someone else's show. Don't judge! Look in your own backyard and I bet you can find something that you are not proud of.
Sick of Losers wrote:
Here we go again, one of the adult victims in this crash gets bailed out by his mommy and imagine this, gets drunk the night before last, can't cope with all the trouble he has gotten himself into and he decides yesterday to try and OD. It's time he is put behind bars!!!!! He is worthless!!!! He also was recently arrested(after the crash) for breaking into the local businesses, instead of getting of his *ss and working like the rest of us. He has "used" his aunt all his life, completely took advantage of her, and this is how he "repays" her, by really stupid behavior. His aunt has a heart of gold, to bad he doesn't have a heart-he wouldn't be in the trouble he is in. It's time to keep him behind bars until he is taught that he has to be responsible for his own actions!!!!!!!
Mari-lowlifes sister

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Judged:

Sick of Losers wrote:
Okay so I'm not going to say what my brother did was right. Yes we did bail him out because we felt it was right. But Greg was not the only one who was in on breaking into Ritsick's Garage. There was another LOW life, who met up with Greg and talked to him about doing it when Greg was not in his right state of mind, which the other guy and his lame-o girl friend knew. Maybe if that kid wouldn't feed peoples' addictions around here, the town could have more potential. The wreck, Greg wasn't driving, and the juvenille in the accident is our cousin. When Greg found out about his condidition he broke down and was very upset. Never once did I see Greg walk around town asking for anyone to give him sympathy, he knew Dylan was in way worse condition than he was so he wouldn't complain. Oh and they weren't out partying they were all AT WORK!!!!! Greg didn't purposely OD, it was accidental, and when he FINALLY came to didn't know that he'd OD'd. You people that sit around and bitch about everyone else's lives need to get lives. You're no better than anyone else. & if you knew anything about an addiction you'd understand why addicts do what they do. But you don't, and you'll never try to learn. You say Greg has no heart, the people who sit around and bitch and don't lend out a helping hand are the ones with no heart. You all actually break my heart because it's people like you that cause people like my brother to get worse. All you do is doubt, and never have faith. I'm sick of everyone saying that it's just Ron and my brother who are the bad ones. I know alot about this town and I could name off tons of people who are the same, if not worse off.
p.s. Why not put your actual name? If you have to be "anonymous" like, then you're someone who can't stand up for themselves and know you're not in the right. And you don't want anyone to know who you are because just like everyone else in the world, you have faults to and you don't want anyone to know it.
Sick of SOL

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Judged:

Hmmm - I know who you are and quite frankly - isn't this a little like calling the kettle black. I remember a time when you were just as worthless as who you are writing about and it seems to me that everyone thought you should be busted for pushing the drugs. SO again as in the previous response... don't throw stones in a glass house. Grow up and mind your own business. You worthless piece of TRASH!
Sick of Losers wrote:
Smalltown

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

I agree with sick of losers and annoyed, and Mari if you "knew" anything about addicts you would know about "enablers"- they are people that can't admit they or a friend or family member have a problem and don't get them the help they need. Also an addict needs to want help before anything will work. Everyone also knows who else was involved.Some people choose not to put there real names on here and that is fine with me, reason being the so called "troublemakers" would cause them grief!Everyone has skeletons in their closets, must of us don't break the laws and end up in the news, so to spell it out for you-WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!!!!To Sick of Sol you "think" you know who Sick of Losers is but you are not even close-it would shock you if it was revealed!!!!This topic is quite boring-the police in all aspects need to step in and take control, sometimes a lengthy jail term can make a person want to change.
Hey Nikki - hows it going

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Judged:

So SOL - looks like all of your skeletons have dried up and gone away! I remember some of your skeletons and actually recall you taking advantage of the aunt that you are speaking of. I remember a time when you were the talk of the town in a negative way. Don't you remember? Or has it been so long that you can't remember? Maybe you should research everything before you start popping off at the mouth. People gave you a chance to change your life - how about giving the same respect that you got!
Sick of Losers wrote:
Mari

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Judged:

umm see that's where you don't understand.. ohh I know a whole lot more about drugs and addicts and stuff like that than you think I do... what about the low lifes that give the addicts the drugs? yeah if you ask me they're 10X worse than the addicts, they're the ones who get the addicts started with their addictions.. the ones who are giving/selling their drugs are the ones who should be called a low life... they get kids when they're young and stupid and are like yeah I wanna try it.. and then get them addicted to it... they're deffinately the losers... not the kids... yeah maybe the kids should know better... but when you're young, you're influenced and when the "cool" people come along and ask the kids who look up to them if they wanna try any kind of drug... the kids will usually say yes to be cool... ohh and I know my brother has a problem, and I've wanted him to get help... for a long time so don't even go saying that I've never tried... and I've actually tried to get him in places... but it's hard when there's no beds and hard in potter county... because potter county don't care... because potter county likes the money they get when these people get hurt, or fined or anything... and see ya'll don't know everything... my brother is actually getting help... and has admitted that he has a problem... and after realizing that he almost died wants to get clean ... real bad, more than he wanted to before... but it's you people like I said... that have no faith and don't know what you're talking about that cause people like my brother to continue what they're doing... they need support, faith, hope, and prayer... just as much as anyone else does.. but when people like you don't show or do any of that for them... even if you don't personally know them... it doesn't help... why is everyone on here soo negative about everything... people have effin' problems, EVERYONE has problems... they all aren't the same... but in the end... when asked what it is... it's a problem.. how would these as you all say "troublemakers" cause them grief when they have no idea about this... why would any of us tell them about this... this will just hurt them even more... because that's all you people do is sit around and say oh I'm the best kind of person there is to be... well I for one would never want to be anything like any of you negative jerks in here... because I don't look at people like oh I'm better than this person, he/she does drugs.. I look at it is... omg this person does drugs, I wonder if my prayer could help... but yeah that's right none of ya'll have hearts... you have ice boxes
Smalltown wrote:
I agree with sick of losers and annoyed, and Mari if you "knew" anything about addicts you would know about "enablers"- they are people that can't admit they or a friend or family member have a problem and don't get them the help they need. Also an addict needs to want help before anything will work. Everyone also knows who else was involved.Some people choose not to put there real names on here and that is fine with me, reason being the so called "troublemakers" would cause them grief!Everyone has skeletons in their closets, must of us don't break the laws and end up in the news, so to spell it out for you-WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!!!!To Sick of Sol you "think" you know who Sick of Losers is but you are not even close-it would shock you if it was revealed!!!!This topic is quite boring-the police in all aspects need to step in and take control, sometimes a lengthy jail term can make a person want to change.

“)O( Brightest Blessings”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Sick of Losers wrote:
<quoted text> The local and state police do nothing down here until someone dies or is killed.
That's true.. Even Rape seems to be fairly acceptable in Austin.. I mean just look at Tim Butler.
Accountable

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

try cooperating with your town cop and help him arrest the "dope pushers".

worse than a user and even worse than a "pusher" is the person who says "i didnt see anything, i didnt hear anything" when chief day shows up. back your local cop or the staties when the show up and see if it makes a difference.

dont hide a drunk, who just crashed a car, inside your house. dont pretend you didnt see a local kid prowling around in the early morning.

start taking care of the "little" problems and see how long it takes for the "big" ones to go away too.

choose to do right even when it dont feel right
Accountable

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Sick of Losers wrote:
<quoted text> The local and state police do nothing down here until someone dies or is killed.
when is the last time you were first in line to help out when the cops showed up?

but how do you win? try to help and you're called a snitch. do nothing and you are partially to blame for the problem.
Confused

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Can someone post the full article? That way those of us reading these posts know what your talking about
greg rees

Nanticoke, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Dylan i'm sorry man 4 what happend that is the only thing that i have to say, i wish that he didn't have to be apart of what happend! thats my lil cousin people and i would never hurt him or try to!
And to everyone that has problems with my life and what i've done!!! well so do I, never wanted to be what i've become, but shit i did and now i have to live with it and pray that i can do sumthin about it!
but keep fueling My Fire!!

Ps didn't try to overdose! it just kinda happend! just to clear that one up....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coudersport Discussions

Search the Coudersport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obamas Border Crisis 3,798
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obamas Border Crisis 51,165
Corruption of the CYS in Pennsylvania (Jun '10) Jul 2 absent mom 57
Meet the Tribe: Mark Corey, P (May '07) Jun 30 argggg 2
Lucas and Charley May '14 psht haha 1
Galeton pa May '14 Russ 1
how to beat the roulette (Aug '12) Jan '14 Alden 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coudersport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000